Recent developments on HF

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 FireSeraphim

FireSeraphim

Bringing (Richter) Belmont back!

• Members

Posted 06 September 2019 - 11:31 PM

It's been a while since any of you hear anything from me or Dimentio. I figured that you guys would be kinda anxious to know what's happening behind the scenes.
  • Once again I am currently looking for a new Co-Dungeon Designer, Dimentio has said that he would stay on as the quest's chief scripter but that he has been feeling demotivated on the actual level design front, hence his reason for resigning.
  • I will freely admit that progress on HF has slowed down in light of all this. I am open to anyone willing to volunteer for the position of Co-Dungeon Designer.
And that's basically the sum of it.
  • Eddy, Jared, Dimentio and 2 others like this

#2 Yoshi

Yoshi

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 06 September 2019 - 11:44 PM

How many dungeons are left to be done, if I'm allowed to ask?

#3 Shane

Shane

• Members

Posted 07 September 2019 - 12:04 AM

How many dungeons are left to be done, if I'm allowed to ask?

This. A pretty important for those who are considering.

I might join the team, though, my workload both ZC and offline are pretty full. But if there's only like a few dungeons left, why not?

• Dimentio likes this

#4 Dimentio

Dimentio

Beware false Gollabs, who inwardly are Moral Conflicts

• Members

Posted 07 September 2019 - 12:46 AM

2 main dungeons remain; Level 8 and Level 9, as well as the magic sword minidungeon. A lot of LttP enemies and mechanics are implemented; the big hurdle is designing engaging dungeons. 

• Shane and Deathrider365 like this

#5 FireSeraphim

FireSeraphim

Bringing (Richter) Belmont back!

• Members

Posted 07 September 2019 - 07:07 PM

Dimentio, you kinda forgot a few of the planned side-dungeons. I'll just list the ones that aren't done yet.

• The HIdden Sanctums of Power, Wisdom and Courage (this is part of an optional sidequest where you collect the three pedants in order to get the Master Sword which is in...)
  • The Sacred Grove (it's south of the western Lost Woods and this is where you get the Master Sword)
  • The Arena (I consider this sort of a dungeon (even though it's technically a post-game side quest) and it's north of the Sanctuary

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users