Updates and Locales!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Twilight-Prince

Twilight-Prince

The Adversary

• Members

Posted 03 May 2016 - 08:35 PM

It's been a fair while since I updated my progress on this quest. Sadly, RL stuff keeps surfacing and thus deviates my time from this more often than I'd like to prefer. Nevertheless, I'm still at work with this quest, and today I come to you with not only a triad of screenshots, but also some locales you'll be seeing in the quest.

Posted Image
First and foremost, Monsira Forest. A lush, vast forest that sits quietly in the southwestern side of Entell. This is the first of four major overworld areas that our heroine, Sona Armista, will be venturing to. Though the forest has been mostly untouched by human hands for a long time, the resident critters there seem to be in unrest, as if something that shouldn't be there is around. Here, Sona will venture through the forest and find the first dungeon, Arbiter's Hold, an old abandoned training barracks that the Protectors trained at. Sona will likely find out more about her legacy there...among other things.

Posted Image
Tol'Aka Jungle, which rests in the northwestern part of Entell, is an area of the realm that few dare venture to. Always covered in heavy clouds and pouring rain, this rainforest of a jungle once housed an ancient sect of people that are now long extinct, dating back even further than the legacy of the Protectors. Much like Solunus Temple represented said Protectors, these ancient folk also have a temple nestled deep in the jungle's areas, namely called Kul'Ata Temple. It is there the ancient folk praised and worshiped both the sun and moon of Entell...but now something deep underground rattles about.

Posted Image
Last for now, but not least, Barakan Desert. Found up in the northeast edges of Entell, this barren wasteland of an area houses very little in the terms of life, aside from ones that have adapted to the harsh sunlight and blinding sandstorms. In this picture, you'll also find a new face. Meet Jenn, a recurring secondary character in this quest. Jenn is a wandering merchant, and will meet Sona early on in her journey. Much like any merchant in a Zelda game, she will sell Sona some wares here and there, but she will move on to different areas and change her stock as Sona proceeds on. ...It seems she's pondering on why there's some strange, purple smoke rising out of potholes in the ground here.

So there you have it, a sneak preview at the first three major areas of the game. I hope you all enjoy and are looking forward to more progress.~
  • Eddy, Nightmeres, Jared and 2 others like this

#2 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 04 May 2016 - 10:37 AM

This is all looking pretty interesting so far. I really love the in-depth descriptions of each area, there's some really neat backstory in there. Looking forward to seeing more of this!

• Twilight-Prince likes this

#3 RocketGrunt

RocketGrunt

Rocket Grunt

• Members

Posted 07 May 2016 - 11:31 PM

Looking forward to playing the QUEST.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users