Hyrule Fantasy

Photo

Level 1 is complete (And info on future plans)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 FireSeraphim

FireSeraphim

Behold the might of legend!

• Members

Posted 15 February 2016 - 11:21 AM

Pretty much as the tin says. Level one of this quest is complete, I still need to work on fleshing out all the interior spaces of the various houses and building near level 1 before I feel I can release a demo.

I am still open to volunteers for those of you who are interested in tackling the other dungeons and the various caves and interiors, but you have to PM me.

Likewise I wish to thank Lejes, Bigjoe, TheBlueTophat, Shane, ZoriaRPG, and anyone else that might have slipped my mind for their invaluable assistance so far. But lets get to the point already. I have some somewhat general plans for the other eight dungeons and this quest overall, I figured that I would share them ahead of time and some of these might even change depending on circumstances, but here's what I have vaguely plan in terms of dungeons so far:

• Level 1 - Eagle Palace (ALTTP Royal Palace theme)(100%)
    • Dungeon Items: Bow and Wooden Boomerang
  • Level 2 - Eastern Moon Palace (ALTTP Eastern Palace theme, not really decided yet)
    • Dungeon Items: Red Candle and Hookshot (I prefer to skip the Blue Candle)
  • Level 3 - Skull Root Ruins (Skull Woods theme, including four different entrances to F1 scattered around the Western Lost Woods, with the traditional entrance to Level 3 serving as the entrance to F2, F2 being the 2nd Quest's "L" dungeon)
    • Dungeon Items: Raft and the Blue Mail
  • Level 4 - Serpent Isle Temple (A vague focus on water level manipulation to access B1, B1 being the 2nd Quest's "D" dungeon)
    • Dungeon Items: Flippers and the Magic Boomerang
  • Level 5 - Reptile Tower (vaguely Tower of Hera-ish theme wise)
    • Dungeon Items: The Hammer and the Whistle
  • Level 6 - Dragon's Crypt (vaguely tomb-ish or catacomb-ish)
    • Dungeon Items: Red Mail, Lens of Truth and the Mirror Shield? (maybe, I'm just interested in making use of the mirror shield early)
  • Level 7 - Demon's Mire (ALTTP Misery Mire theme)
    • Dungeon Items: The Wand, the Magic Book and the Level 3 Bracelet
  • Level 8 - Lost Leo Ruins (Haven't really decided a theme for this one yet)
    • Dungeon Items: Fire Boomerang, The Magic Boots (The boots that protect you from combo damage only now they cost 1 MP per second while on hurt combos) and the Longbow
  • Extra Level - Sacred Grove (It would be new worldspace south of the western Lost Woods)
    • Dungeon Items: The Master Sword and the Golden Arrow
  • Extra Level - The Arena (It would replace the secret in the north-easternmost portion of the map, think of it being like the Treacherous Tower from A Link Between World)
    • Dungeon Items: Peril Beam Scroll (surviving 10 rounds), Cross Beam Scroll (surviving 20 rounds), Charge Ring Level 2 (Surviving 30 Rounds), Hurricane Spin Scroll (Surviving 40 Rounds), Magic Bomb Bag (Surviving 50 Rounds), Magic Quiver (Surviving 60 Rounds), Magic Ring Level 4 (Surviving 70 Rounds)
  • Final Level - Spectacle Rock
    • Dungeon Items: Purple Mail (this replaces the golden ring in my quest)

I would appreciate hearing your comments and opinions on vague and general dungeon plans and again I am still open to volunteers, especially those who think some of the ideas above are cool.

Edited by FireSeraphim, 15 February 2016 - 04:25 PM.

• Anthus, Twilight Knight, Jared and 2 others like this

#2 Jared

Jared

Deified

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 15 February 2016 - 11:56 AM

Very nice plans! I've also looked at your tileset and screens, and I'm honestly blown away. I like it all very much! I can't wait to play this!

#3 Matthew Bluefox

Matthew Bluefox

Meow

• Members

Posted 15 February 2016 - 12:57 PM

Cool, sounds a bit like my Zelda Remastered series, I always enjoy remakes of the original quests. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users