From Designing to Story Writing

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 SCKnuckles

SCKnuckles

Master Of Amy Rose Series

• Members

Posted 18 December 2015 - 06:44 PM

Well it's been a long time since I last updated information about the quest, so I'll explain right now. I am no longer working on the quest......design-wise. I have been going on through months of thinking ideas but could never put them on paper. So with that said, I quit on the designing. That doesn't mean the quest is cancelled...oh no. I have asked for help on this and who is helping me? AtrusW0nder is now in control of designing the whole layout of the quest and will be for the rest until it is finished. So where does that leave me? During the time of not working on the quest, I have been thinking of the story itself. So while Atrus takes control of making the quest, I will be tackling the story. Also, the quest has gotten a bit of a name change. Save The Let's Players is now the sub-title, the actual name is called, "Reckoning of Osiris: Save The Let's Players". I have been thinking of making a series and calling it the "Reckoning Of Osiris" series. Don't know how many quests will be in this series but I hope for a long time. So there you have it, AtrusW0nder is the quest-maker, I am the storyteller. The formula of the quest is unchanged and will remain how I mentioned it will be. So what do you guys think?
  • Eddy, Lightwulf, Joelmacool and 4 others like this

#2 TK8305

TK8305

I <3 Miyu

• Members

Posted 18 December 2015 - 06:48 PM

Best of luck to you both on the Quest!  The story and design!  :3

#3 LinkFan212

LinkFan212

EVERYDAY is a BIG DAY

• Members

Posted 18 December 2015 - 07:34 PM

Sounds awesome! It's cool that you have Atrus working on the design, and since I know he's a good designer this'll make your quest better! With that, you taking the story will be pretty sweet also, wonder what ideas you got...Haha, wish you both luck, can't wait! :D

Oh and since I really don't LP anymore...and 99% sure I won't be anytime soon, or I may eat my words some day and say I may never LP again, but because of that you can remove/replace me with another LPer if you want. But I have no control over that, so do what you wish! :P

Edited by LinkFan212, 18 December 2015 - 07:36 PM.

#4 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 19 December 2015 - 06:38 AM

Sounds great, I see this ended up becoming a collab quest :P With Atrus by your side that overworld is gonna look pretty awesome when it's all done. Looking forward to seeing the story too and where this is gonna end up.

#5 LikeLike on fire

LikeLike on fire

vaugly coherent

• Members

Posted 21 December 2015 - 01:00 PM

i'm not the villan of this quest am I? XD

oh so that is what else he was doing,

i got to find people to finish/work with me.  desinging is hard, and everything winds up a mess for me.

Edited by LikeLike on fire, 21 December 2015 - 01:03 PM.

#6 Etheradia

Etheradia

• Members

Posted 22 December 2015 - 02:10 AM

Good luck on the quest!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users