Dun dun dun ...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jsm116

jsm116

Script kludger

• Members

Posted 29 June 2015 - 09:17 PM

So between moving across the country, finding out my wife is pregnant (WOO!), and just generally having very limited free time, this project is on indefinite hiatus. Which is to say, it's dead Jim. It's very likely I will resurrect it in the future when things settle out, since I'm actually rather happy with a lot of the code I wrote and feel like it should go towards a project, but it will be a while before that happens.

Thanks for all the kind words. Seriously, I'm a part of a number of communities and this one has, by far, the most supportive folks I've ever met. You all kept me inspired, and if/when I come back, that'll be why I do.

Until then, keep doing what you're doing. It's working so far.

(and if it isn't, just ask Saffith to help you kludge something together. He usually gets the job done.)
  • Eddy, Avaro, Jared and 1 other like this

#2 Demonlink

Demonlink

Lurking in the shadows...

• Members

Posted 29 June 2015 - 11:14 PM

Congratulations man! Even though I (and many others of course) were looking forward to this, it's wise you focus on the more important matters.

Best of luck for you man! :)

#3 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 30 June 2015 - 05:42 AM

That's perfectly understandable. I did want another awesome quest coming from the same guy who made A New Adventure, but hey, life is more important... and congrats on the baby too :D

#4 David

David

Fallen leaves... adorn my night.

• Administrators

Posted 30 June 2015 - 07:50 AM

Congratulations with the baby! I completely understand your reasons for the indefinite hiatus as well. Best of luck! :)

#5 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators

Posted 30 June 2015 - 09:04 AM

Absolutely understandable. Congratulations, as others have said! Your family and personal life should always come first, but I hope you do get to enjoy Zelda Classic again someday once things settle again. But in the mean time, good luck with things!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users