• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Parsnip

Parsnip

Parsnip

• Members

Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:27 PM

Hello,
Legend27 here to bring you the next progress report. I will be covering two things today. The first one is about the first dungeon. This one may disappoint some people. I originally had big plans for this dungeon but due to lots of problems with scripts and different door issues as well as combo issues this dungeon will not be as cool and will be closer to a amped up version of an NES dungeon with some scripts a custom boss and some more screen design. I hope to have this issues resolved by next week. And just in case you wanted to know the dungeon is the reason for the delay on the demo. And the last thing is about scripts. I said in an update awhile back that there wouldn't be a whole lot of script but know I'm going to take that and throw it in a paper shredder (if I could throw words in a paper shredder). This quest will have a good amount of scripts now mostly coming from the boss fights. So that concludes this project report. As always please Follow. And support this quest by adding the userbar for this quest.

Stay sexy,
Legend27

Edited by legend27, 19 June 2014 - 05:29 PM.

• Eddy and Demonlink like this

#2 Demonlink

Demonlink

Lurking in the shadows...

• Members

Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:31 PM

Lol on the Stay Sexy! XD But alas, no problem bro, I'm sure all can understand the situation except me

• Parsnip likes this

#3 Parsnip

Parsnip

Parsnip

• Members

Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:38 PM

Lol except me :)

#4 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 20 June 2014 - 10:02 AM

That's perfectly understandable. I can't script for crap so there's that :P

But hope progress comes along nicely.

Edited by EddyTheOliveira, 20 June 2014 - 10:02 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users