1 reply to this topic

#1 David

David

Fallen leaves... adorn my night.

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:37 PM

Hey guys! How are you all doing? :D

It's been a long time, but I'm here to talk about a few things that are happening to my quest. First things first, I will now be hopefully posting a weekly update to this quest to talk about what I've done over the past week and some stuff that I plan to do. Now that I'm done reviewing the two-week contest quests, I have much more time to continue with my quest, which hasn't had much progress lately, so excuse me for that.

Secondly, I would like to make a perhaps startling change that I am making to this quest. I am completely remaking the 1st overworld for this quest. No joke; I wasn't happy with the one I made so I decided to restart the overworld from scratch and make it much better than it was previously! :D I've already started to make some overworld screens today, and I'm sure more happy about them already. I will hopefully have enough of the overworld done in about 2 weeks to post some brand new screenshots of my quest that I will not show until that point. I hope you will be amazed! :). Because of this, the overall total progress of this quest has reduced by around 3%. I will share one screenshot of the first screen you start in:

Posted Image

Looks nice, no?

Thirdly, as you might already know, I am going to script all of the bosses and some of the enemies for this quest, using ghost.zh obviously. It is really nice, and currently I am in the process of making some bosses for other people and for myself as well. I will make sure that they are very intelligently made and that they are really cool as well! :D

Fourthly, I am looking for one more beta tester for this quest. If you are interested, you can PM me and I will see if you qualify! I currently have the following beta testers, but I would love to have one more:
  • jetbox
  • jman9011
  • Russ
  • trudatman
Again, one more beta tester would be nice! :D

I hope you like this update, and thanks for all of your support! And make sure to look for an updated demo that will feature parts of the new overworld for you to explore!

Thanks everyone! :D
~DaviAwesome, or David

#2 David

David

Fallen leaves... adorn my night.

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:35 PM

Me needing beta testers part of the post has been crossed out for the following reason: The new beta tester Hatsunem64 has been found! :D I will generally not be accepting any more beta testers as six is enough for this quest. But big thanks to him joining! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users