The Titan's quest

• Please log in to reply
225 replies to this topic

#1 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 07 July 2011 - 01:17 PM

Looks like a good one...I'm using 250 b 18...bought the boomerang and found a shield and bow....hunting for level one...message with bow said secret passage in graveyard in Dark Forest...all I found was a small graveyard with no OBVIOUS secret passage ( anybody else playing?) Newer quest over at Armageddon

http://zeldaclassic....quest.php?q=412

Just found the answer...needed the bow to open up

Don't know where to go after level one....there is a vine with a bomb crack below it but a bomb doesn't do anything....am at a loss icon_wacky.gif

Edited by chiefbigcalf, 07 July 2011 - 03:21 PM.

#2 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 07 July 2011 - 04:39 PM

QUOTE(chiefbigcalf @ Jul 7 2011, 12:17 PM) View Post

Looks like a good one...I'm using 250 b 18...bought the boomerang and found a shield and bow....hunting for level one...message with bow said secret passage in graveyard in Dark Forest...all I found was a small graveyard with no OBVIOUS secret passage ( anybody else playing?) Newer quest over at Armageddon

http://zeldaclassic....quest.php?q=412

Just found the answer...needed the bow to open up
Don't know where to go after level one....there is a vine with a bomb crack below it but a bomb doesn't do anything....am at a loss icon_wacky.gif

I just whant to tell everybody, this quest is a masterpiece....play it ! - can´t rememeber from the very start, need to replay the quest. Think you have ot go west after level 1, burn or bomb someting icon_razz.gif- you need zc250-b18 to play this one icon_smile.gif

Edited by Lukaz, 07 July 2011 - 06:38 PM.

#3 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 07 July 2011 - 06:35 PM

Hi Lukaz,,,I see you did beta test for this quest..once I was playing and put this on hold C'uz never found the "lens"
Is the lens of true playing on this quest..?
I'll much appreciated if you answer me!! thanks
-

QUOTE(Lukaz @ Jul 7 2011, 04:39 PM) View Post

I just whant to tell everybody, this quest is a masterpiece....play it ! - can´t rememeber from the very start, need to replay the quest. Think you have ot go west after level 1, burn or bomb someting icon_razz.gif

#4 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 07 July 2011 - 06:50 PM

QUOTE(vravelo @ Jul 7 2011, 05:35 PM) View Post

Hi Lukaz,,,I see you did beta test for this quest..once I was playing and put this on hold C'uz never found the "lens"
Is the lens of true playing on this quest..?
I'll much appreciated if you answer me!! thanks
-

Hi Vravelo my friend. I talked to Chris about a lens and there is no one. I don´t know if he has added it in the update, I hope so, becasue I think is it´s necessary for beating the game icon_razz.gif

#5 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 07 July 2011 - 09:49 PM

Thanks for answering my friend
you have cleared my daub -- since I was searching the whole quest... never found that lens,,
I love any quest with your recommendation -- remember to keep me updated!
keep in touch "remember those glory days when we played with many friends..
many of them faded away
I'm still stunt with those incredible natural born players ..eji ...." cosmofield , Artistic etc,- no way to match they talent!
icon_blink.gif icon_blink.gif
QUOTE(Lukaz @ Jul 7 2011, 06:50 PM) View Post

Hi Vravelo my friend. I talked to Chris about a lens and there is no one. I don´t know if he has added it in the update, I hope so, becasue I think is it´s necessary for beating the game icon_razz.gif

#6 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 07 July 2011 - 10:12 PM

I don't have a lamp.the only items I got from level one were a magic cell, full life potion and of course a heart and an orb. Any help on when/where a lamp comes into the picture? or if there was a major item I missed in level one? Thanks!!

ok... icon_redface.gif call me majorly stupid....the full life potion in level one was the lamp (wait til you see it...an honest mistake.

BUT, that is another reason why I retain the title of the oldest nube on the block!! icon_lol.gif

Located secret level one and got a very nice goodie!! icon_wink.gif

Edited by chiefbigcalf, 08 July 2011 - 09:08 AM.

#7 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 08 July 2011 - 11:47 AM

QUOTE(chiefbigcalf @ Jul 7 2011, 09:12 PM) View Post

I don't have a lamp.the only items I got from level one were a magic cell, full life potion and of course a heart and an orb. Any help on when/where a lamp comes into the picture? or if there was a major item I missed in level one? Thanks!!
ok... icon_redface.gif call me majorly stupid....the full life potion in level one was the lamp (wait til you see it...an honest mistake.

BUT, that is another reason why I retain the title of the oldest nube on the block!! icon_lol.gif
Located secret level one and got a very nice goodie!! icon_wink.gif

I started this game a long time ago...and I have a nice goodie. decided to play along and finish am just now going into level 2. And yes I did a double take on that strange looking lamp as well.

Edited by Mister Snooze, 08 July 2011 - 12:12 PM.

#8 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 08 July 2011 - 12:32 PM

Stopped in level 2 ...need a key I guess....bombing and walk thru not working....did find a drop hole into level 2 also but didn't get far...any ideas there, mate?

#9 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 08 July 2011 - 12:54 PM

QUOTE(chiefbigcalf @ Jul 8 2011, 11:32 AM) View Post

Stopped in level 2 ...need a key I guess....bombing and walk thru not working....did find a drop hole into level 2 also but didn't get far...any ideas there, mate?

Check out the screen above the drop through hole.

#10 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 08 July 2011 - 02:11 PM

Thanks so much Snooze....really liking this quest!!

#11 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 08 July 2011 - 03:04 PM

QUOTE(chiefbigcalf @ Jul 8 2011, 01:11 PM) View Post

Thanks so much Snooze....really liking this quest!!

Just finished level 3 - just got a bomb upgrade and the heart of course . If you find anything else please let me know. I think I am looking for the raft.

Edited by Mister Snooze, 08 July 2011 - 03:29 PM.

#12 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 09 July 2011 - 10:13 AM

Have two treasures so far in level two; going nicely! icon_thumbsup.gif

While I'm at it...Secret Level One, floor B2...the top 6 rooms....never got into them...went back w/glove and still fruitless...any ideas?? As ever, thank you!!

**BTW - THE RAFT IS IN LEVEL 3 - sent you a pm

Be careful in level 4...there are places where you can lose your "A" and " B" button capabilities; I lost both at one time, NOT funsies !

Edited by chiefbigcalf, 09 July 2011 - 06:10 AM.

#13 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 09 July 2011 - 10:36 AM

QUOTE(chiefbigcalf @ Jul 9 2011, 09:13 AM) View Post

Have two treasures so far in level two; going nicely! icon_thumbsup.gif

While I'm at it...Secret Level One, floor B2...the top 6 rooms....never got into them...went back w/glove and still fruitless...any ideas?? As ever, thank you!!

**BTW - THE RAFT IS IN LEVEL 3 - sent you a pm

Be careful in level 4...there are places where you can lose your "A" and " B" button capabilities; I lost both at one time, NOT funsies !

Had same problem in secret level left after getting the goodie...maybe try it again later???

#14 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 09 July 2011 - 10:50 AM

Just wanted to let everyone know after several stops and starts I'm finally back and playing, and this is what I'm playing. I loved Lands of Serenity and I've been looking forward to this for some time. I'm using RC2. I just finished Level 1 and I'm loving the game so far.

#15 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 09 July 2011 - 11:01 AM

Hang onto your hat in level 4, the difficulty factor just got steeper!! icon_twisted.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users