Ballad of a Bloodline DX help thread

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#46 sctmorgan

sctmorgan

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 23 November 2018 - 05:36 PM

I'm liking this quest more and more.  It requires alot of thinking and navagation.  I've gotten all 3 Artifacts but can't get the master sword.  I've also explored all of Death Mountain but can't find level 4.  Help.

• Twilight Knight likes this

#47 DarkFlameSheep

DarkFlameSheep

Vanice in DFS' heart

• Members

Posted 23 November 2018 - 07:31 PM

I'm liking this quest more and more.  It requires alot of thinking and navagation.  I've gotten all 3 Artifacts but can't get the master sword.  I've also explored all of Death Mountain but can't find level 4.  Help.

You need to creep into Hyrule Castle to get the Master Sword with bow and arrows.  

Edited by Stray Sheep, 23 November 2018 - 07:32 PM.

#48 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

Tell all with glee, Argon's on PureZC

• Members

Posted 24 November 2018 - 12:33 PM

I'm glad you're liking it.

Like Stray Sheep said, you need to get to Hyrule Castle. And before you go through the portal, don't forget to pick up as many heart container pieces and magic containers. Because you can't get them anymore afterwards!

#49 Useless Old Man Wisdom

Useless Old Man Wisdom

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 25 November 2018 - 01:21 PM

a7YvMH6.png

Found an odd bug here. There was a magic-boomerang-able tree stump, only visible with the lens, right in front of where I am standing in the picture. After I hit the invisible stump with the magic boomerang, there is then an invisible block that prevents the player from going right anymore.

Also:

Spoiler

Spoiler

#50 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

• Members

Posted 26 November 2018 - 04:33 AM

Found an odd bug here. There was a magic-boomerang-able tree stump, only visible with the lens, right in front of where I am standing in the picture. After I hit the invisible stump with the magic boomerang, there is then an invisible block that prevents the player from going right anymore.

Ah, that must be an old old secret combo that snuck in and I forgot to remove. Thanks for reporting it, I will fix it.

To answer your other questions:
1. Yes, it's still possible. Concerning the amount of HCP, I don't know and there is also no easy way to count it. At least I know that in total there is a big surplus of HCPs in the quest. But it's different for the Magic Containers, those are mostly found in the Light World. So I'd recommend stacking up on them while you can. Or.... finding the super secret way back to the light world from the inverted world?  :naughty: 
2. Damn, I can't answer that without any reference. If I remember correctly it should trigger a secret at another (nearby) location that holds the award, but I will have to check that to be sure.

Tonight I probably update the file, so stay tuned for that.

#51 _SeiRen

_SeiRen

• Members

Posted 26 November 2018 - 11:26 AM

Spoiler

Spoiler

And my question,

Spoiler

#52 Useless Old Man Wisdom

Useless Old Man Wisdom

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 26 November 2018 - 11:46 AM

Ah, that must be an old old secret combo that snuck in and I forgot to remove. Thanks for reporting it, I will fix it.

1. Yes, it's still possible. Concerning the amount of HCP, I don't know and there is also no easy way to count it. At least I know that in total there is a big surplus of HCPs in the quest. But it's different for the Magic Containers, those are mostly found in the Light World. So I'd recommend stacking up on them while you can. Or.... finding the super secret way back to the light world from the inverted world?  :naughty:

Thanks.

Spoiler

And my question,

Spoiler

Thanks, yeah I figured as much and did collect the HCP and bomb upgrade. There just didn't seem to be any in-game indications, maybe because I beat the manhandla before meeting the goron child. To answer your question:

Spoiler

Edited by Marv Albert, 26 November 2018 - 01:47 PM.

#53 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

• Members

Posted 26 November 2018 - 02:28 PM

I've fixed every bug that was posted in this thread and updated the quest, but it'll take a little bit until it's processed here on PureZC. If you really can't wait check out: http://twccgaming.com/quests

#54 Spelunker

Spelunker

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

• Members

Posted 26 November 2018 - 11:09 PM

I got the 3 artifacts, how do I get the master sword?

#55 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

• Members

Posted 27 November 2018 - 04:28 AM

Hey Spelunker,

The master sword is in the monastery (north of Kakariko Village), but to access that you need to sneak into Hyrule Castle using the bow.

Good luck and watch out for darknuts!

#56 Vantas_Star

Vantas_Star

• Members

Posted 27 November 2018 - 05:03 PM

Hey I've enjoyed this deluxe edition very much, you did a good job with it but there is something I need help with

I'm at the final dungeon and I've yet to find the secret dungeon, I have search almost everywhere. Could you give me a hint on where it might be?

#57 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

• Members

Posted 27 November 2018 - 05:29 PM

I will send you a PM for that!

#58 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 28 November 2018 - 11:52 AM

I'm so glad that this is so actively played that people even ponder about things like the "ultimate secret" of Mt.Death and that there are players who can answer them.

I remember like it was yesterday when in 2008's autumn T_K asked me two things: to make a quest together and to let him make a BBDX. The mutual quest and even its sequel are finished by now (the latter exactly earlier this year) and now finally BBDX. I didn't feel this whole BB series thing complete until BBDX was only in progress of making.

I actually miss weaving the story a bit, since while BB1-4 encompass a whole story, BBV is rather a beginning of something, meant to develop through three more episodes. Of course, anybody else could make BBVI and the rest, especially if I tell them how I planned the sequels.

#59 Spelunker

Spelunker

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

• Members

Posted 28 November 2018 - 04:39 PM

YrWtYmD.png

Can't go left here and can't go anywhere past the room on the right. Had to F6.

#60 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

• Members

Posted 29 November 2018 - 04:23 AM

Ouch, that I should fix. Thanks for reporting!

I guess everyone just F6 after that part  :heh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users