Roebloz's World Adventure 3: Knil Strikes Back!

Rating: 4.33/5 (0 ratings)
Photo

Roebloz's World Adventure 3 Knil Strikes Back! Help Thread

Roeblozs World Adventure 3 K Help Thread

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#46 Roebloz

Roebloz

Hardcore Quest Maker

• Members

Posted 17 December 2022 - 01:09 PM

Now I'm stuck in Level W, because I can't open the door at 41 (the room with 8 pillars).

I've found 3 keys (at 57, 33, 72 in Level W), which already used,  and the boss key.

Does anyone know where to find one more key?

Screen 26 of the Chaos Shrine, which can be accessed by going up, up, left, up and left at the start and taking the stairs.

• RedHouse likes this

#47 RedHouse

RedHouse

white town

• Members

Posted 17 December 2022 - 07:50 PM

Screen 26 of the Chaos Shrine, which can be accessed by going up, up, left, up and left at the start and taking the stairs.

Thank you for your reply, and sorry, I posted wrong locations of keys.

I found 3 keys at  26 (where you told me), 33 (4 up & 1 right from the start) , 65 (1 up & 3 right from start) in Level W.

Where is the fourth key?

#48 Roebloz

Roebloz

Hardcore Quest Maker

• Members

Posted 17 December 2022 - 08:31 PM

Thank you for your reply, and sorry, I posted wrong locations of keys.

I found 3 keys at  26 (where you told me), 33 (4 up & 1 right from the start) , 65 (1 up & 3 right from start) in Level W.

Where is the fourth key?

Screen 47, which can be accessed by taking a secret passageway on screen 13 (Aka the screen before the final locked door)

Anyway, the Expansion of Darkness should be releasing today!!! There won't be any conflicts with your save files so don't you worry about it. You will also have an extra high-quality song to download, I'll put it in an extra link. Have fun with the Dark Aeons...

• Jimbo_uk31 likes this

#49 Roebloz

Roebloz

Hardcore Quest Maker

• Members

Posted 18 December 2022 - 12:15 PM

The Expansion of Darkness has been released!!! You can overwrite the current quest file no problem as previously mentioned, I hope you will have fun fighting the brand-new superbosses!!! I also optimized the quest file size a lot, meaning it is now smaller than prior to the update, so even if you don't plan on fighting the Dark Aeons, I recommend downloading the new update (Since it also fixes a few bugs and rebalances the Mirror Wizzrobes which you will definitely enjoy)

Also, here's a shitty little trailer slapped together in 10 minutes. (I didn't record any footage of the superbosses and their dungeons since I was exitting ZC very often to rebalance things, and I didn't feel like playing through them again just for this trailer, so you're only getting screenshots.) https://youtu.be/0ttLMDr-Chg

Edited by Roebloz, 18 December 2022 - 12:16 PM.

#50 RedHouse

RedHouse

white town

• Members

Posted 19 December 2022 - 08:19 AM

Screen 47, which can be accessed by taking a secret passageway on screen 13 (Aka the screen before the final locked door)

Thanks again, and that means I need the fire boomerang or the mirror shield to beat white wizzrobes, but I don't have either.

In Ruins of L1, I tried to beat the strong goriya to get the fire boomerang, but never successful... What is good strategy?

Or can I get the mirror shield at the other place?

#51 Roebloz

Roebloz

Hardcore Quest Maker

• Members

Posted 19 December 2022 - 10:00 AM

Thanks again, and that means I need the fire boomerang or the mirror shield to beat white wizzrobes, but I don't have either.

In Ruins of L1, I tried to beat the strong goriya to get the fire boomerang, but never successful... What is good strategy?

Or can I get the mirror shield at the other place?

The Mirror Shield is in Level-Y along with the Silver Arrow. (You get the Mirror Shield first, then the Silver Arrow) As for the Goriya Master, as long as you have enough potions and dont get hit too much, you should be able to get him pretty easily.

#52 blackforestkat

blackforestkat

• Members

Posted 21 December 2022 - 08:27 PM

Hi,

I was wondering if there are any cheat codes for this game? Level 1 cheats? It is proving too difficult as is and I really wanted to play it but I am about to give up...

Thanks

#53 Jimbo_uk31

Jimbo_uk31

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 22 December 2022 - 05:51 AM

Ive found Level M - Wise Beast but no idea what the hint "There is a hint here for the smiling kind" Any clues?

Anyone able to give some guidance here?

#54 chocobothief12

chocobothief12

Junior

• Members

Posted 22 December 2022 - 06:39 AM

Anyone able to give some guidance here?

Spoiler

• Jimbo_uk31 likes this

#55 Jimbo_uk31

Jimbo_uk31

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 22 December 2022 - 06:53 AM

Spoiler

Ummmmm i cant remember. I will check that out tonight! Thanks for your help :-)

#56 Jimbo_uk31

Jimbo_uk31

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 22 December 2022 - 12:33 PM

Spoiler

I cant believe i didnt check that wall!! :-( Thanks for your help

#57 Jimbo_uk31

Jimbo_uk31

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 22 December 2022 - 01:15 PM

Now i cant find a second key in level M! I am so bad at this! :-(

#58 chocobothief12

chocobothief12

Junior

• Members

Posted 22 December 2022 - 01:18 PM

Now i cant find a second key in level M! I am so bad at this! :-(

if you're still struggling like i did with just those first few rooms of the entrance, you wont be able to get the second key for a while. like after level 5 and i think 6

#59 Jimbo_uk31

Jimbo_uk31

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 22 December 2022 - 01:34 PM

if you're still struggling like i did with just those first few rooms of the entrance, you wont be able to get the second key for a while. like after level 5 and i think 6

Ive beaten level 7 but struggling with progression. I figure its in level M? Ive got to the cross room in M, big key required to the right, small key required to the north and whirlwind wizzrobes in a tunnel room to the left.

#60 chocobothief12

chocobothief12

Junior

• Members

Posted 22 December 2022 - 01:58 PM

Ive beaten level 7 but struggling with progression. I figure its in level M? Ive got to the cross room in M, big key required to the right, small key required to the north and whirlwind wizzrobes in a tunnel room to the left.

could you perhaps share a screenshot of the map progression and room youre speaking of? if im thinking of the room in question, youre referring to the 6 or so wizzrobes that seem like there would be no way of avoiding in the single tile wide corridor. you can make it through there with well timed damage boosts to avoid getting teleported back to the start. at least thats what I did. funnily enough, I finished the dungeon without even fully exploring it, as the boss key was on that route.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Roeblozs World Adventure 3 K, Help Thread

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users