• Please log in to reply
194 replies to this topic

#151 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 10 June 2016 - 04:13 PM

Try looking near the southeast part of the Southern overworld. 

#152 csharporbflat

csharporbflat

Junior

• Members

Posted 11 June 2016 - 08:39 AM

Try looking near the southeast part of the Southern overworld. 

been there, I see nothing, tried lense and nothing, found a heart piece though

#153 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 11 June 2016 - 02:24 PM

Have you looked near the southern village? The one across the bridge open only at night? Southern part of the village should have a hookshot pole to an island that's open only at a certain time of day.

#154 csharporbflat

csharporbflat

Junior

• Members

Posted 11 June 2016 - 05:58 PM

that takes me to lvl 14 not 13, or did I get them mixed up. I need the ice lvel

#155 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 12 June 2016 - 07:14 PM

that takes me to lvl 14 not 13, or did I get them mixed up. I need the ice lvel

There's a tunnel you can swim to in the southern overworld that takes you there. You'll need the roc's feather to get inside as well.

#156 csharporbflat

csharporbflat

Junior

• Members

Posted 13 June 2016 - 09:20 AM

There's a tunnel you can swim to in the southern overworld that takes you there. You'll need the roc's feather to get inside as well.

any chance you could provide a screen shot exactly where this is? Still having trouble finding it. I'm using V2.5 if that makes any diff

#157 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 03 July 2016 - 04:00 PM

The stream done by Eppy last year is finally up and while he only completes about 90% of the quest and is playing the older version, it does a pretty good job of showing off what this quest has to offer.

any chance you could provide a screen shot exactly where this is? Still having trouble finding it. I'm using V2.5 if that makes any diff

I can do you one better.

https://www.youtube....h?v=jKnlMQqk5vM

Watch starting at 1 hour, 31 minutes.

Thanks to that stream a bunch of issues I wasn't even aware of have been resolves and I'm updating this quest once again.

Of course, that doesn't mean that there aren't more problems or bugs but we'll deal with that when they're discovered.

#158 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 22 July 2016 - 03:38 PM

Finally i found the boomerang :bounce:

now up to collect more skulltulas

Edited by judasrising, 22 July 2016 - 03:55 PM.

• ywkls likes this

#159 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 31 July 2016 - 03:02 AM

Hi

Now lvl 8 and 9 beaten :bounce:

And i had a little save issue in lvl8 when i saved at the dungeon entrance it started in the boss room next time i played hm.

#160 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 31 July 2016 - 08:40 AM

Hi

Now lvl 8 and 9 beaten :bounce:

And i had a little save issue in lvl8 when i saved at the dungeon entrance it started in the boss room next time i played hm.

Whoops.... I had set up the continue point in the boss room for testing purposes and forgot to change it back. I'm going to update the quest so that can't happen, because that's a major unintended sequence break.

While I'm at it, I'll check the other dungeons to make sure I didn't make that mistake more than once. Thanks for reporting this!

Edit: Warning! After checking, I discovered that the True Temple of Time has a continue bug which could place you in a position where the game is unbeatable. I caution any player from continuing there before the next update is released.

Edited by ywkls, 31 July 2016 - 08:45 AM.

• Epsalon ZX likes this

#161 jayjay

jayjay

• Members

Posted 14 October 2016 - 04:10 PM

To creator of Passage through Time.

Re: private conversation - stuck , literally -& request to all responses here. :(

I was in last dungeon I got all 4 times of day gems(?). I started through true temple,. I was heading off to look for a piece of meat(?) when I had to stop. I am stuck in the top left corner of the room. If I got url right you should see the room when you click link https://youtu.be/LxxWpNm97tU?t=9705if not it is at the 2:41:45 minute mark.

I've tried several times to get out of that corner of the wall to no avail. I guess I am unable to finish up..

#162 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 14 October 2016 - 05:55 PM

That's a continue bug. I'll fix it, but in the meantime you can activate the level 4 cheats by pressing the numeral 4 and then press F11 to walk through walls to get out.

Edit: Also, thank you very much for discovering these previously unknown flaws in the game.

Edited by ywkls, 14 October 2016 - 05:57 PM.

#163 jayjay

jayjay

• Members

Posted 14 October 2016 - 07:09 PM

Sorry to keep doing this. 2nd (?) block puzzle. The one with needing to move blocks to 4 corners. The door won't open. The first time it looked like the door tried to open. Went back in 3 or 4 times moving blocks to different corners, even tried just walking through the door after doing the puzzle and nothing. Can't get it to open. Again sorry for umpteen times of bugging you with bugs.

Gonna walk all the way out before I save and close...

Oh thanks for the cheat. Crazy thing is while trying to walk out apparently  it took me to an area that said I beat the game and went through credits. enough messing and I got back to the temple and well you know what happen from there - posted above.

Edited by jayjay, 14 October 2016 - 07:15 PM.

#164 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 14 October 2016 - 10:27 PM

Not sure what's going on with that door. I'll have to playtest to see what happens on my end.

As for the ending sequence, that's secretly hidden in blank spaces adjacent to the final dungeon. I'm not surprised that you accidentally wandered into them, but at least you got out of the wall.

Edit: Just to be certain I'm understanding you, we're talking about this room; right?

7pVJ6SP.png

I changed one thing in this room before testing it. I don't know if that solved the problem or not, though. If I get any other reports of this happening, I'll upload a fix for it.

Edited by ywkls, 14 October 2016 - 10:35 PM.

#165 jayjay

jayjay

• Members

Posted 14 October 2016 - 10:58 PM

Thats the room.

Edited by jayjay, 14 October 2016 - 11:39 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users