Golvellius la Quete du Second

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#121 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 31 May 2013 - 06:49 PM

Ok for the ones who find my game too hard I changed the 3 heart continu by 75%heart.

Some people wonder why the ennemies uses basic zelda1 moves. I made this game with ZC2.10 long time ago and was waiting for the 2.5 version to change subscreens and some other details like the sounds.

Is it made in 2.10? Wow. People these days are too obssesed with scripts and fancy stuff, and forget completely about the gameplay and the ambientation. Your game shows that is possible to make one of the best games in the database with only ZC basic stuff. It's a matter of style.

#122 Sobreviviente

Sobreviviente

i like kirby

• Members

Posted 01 June 2013 - 11:41 AM

Or you could just put more bushes outside the levels, be true to your principles bobi :/

#123 wonderboy.bobi

wonderboy.bobi

• Members

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:38 PM

so much hatred for a different opinion of a cave... You are weird man

#124 Sobreviviente

Sobreviviente

i like kirby

• Members

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:47 PM

Big Key puzzle on first level: light a torch and walk a long bridge... why not just light a torch and walk a short bridge? WHYYYYYY?...

Man i was joking, i even put a tongue emoticon in my comments so dont take them too serious, is not like you are me or something.

But here is different, i think there are alternative ways of doing the game more friendly, bushes who always give a heart or a fairy (the one in the first screen for example) but you are good at making a game challenging, and i dont even think you are excited about the change so yeah, dont going to argue about that. Hope it helps too make more people play your game.

#125 wonderboy.bobi

wonderboy.bobi

• Members

Posted 02 June 2013 - 05:35 AM

Ok no probleme then.

Why is the bridge long? It's just a fantasy but I don't think it's too teddious to do this room:)

#126 Sobreviviente

Sobreviviente

i like kirby

• Members

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:07 AM

10 seconds more of game for everybody ;D

#127 Avalee

Avalee

Junior

• Members

Posted 06 June 2013 - 10:07 AM

Ok for the ones who find my game too hard I changed the 3 heart continu by 75%heart.

Some people wonder why the ennemies uses basic zelda1 moves. I made this game with ZC2.10 long time ago and was waiting for the 2.5 version to change subscreens and some other details like the sounds.

I just downloaded the update and I am still only able to start with 3 hearts. I am using the same engine from the download site. Is there a separte update that I am missing? I got the update from your site.

#128 wonderboy.bobi

wonderboy.bobi

• Members

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:16 PM

It look like forgot to update it(the 5.5M .qst file) here. In my site and here it should be ok now. Are you sur you don't have only 4 conteners? so you begin with 3 heart if so

#129 Yloh

Yloh

My Face!!!

• Members

Posted 09 June 2013 - 03:14 PM

OK so I need some help. I tried to start up this game and there is no music. The game tells me to look in the "How to play" file, but I have no clue where to find that file. I also downloaded the game from wonderboy.bobi's site, but all I get is a rar file. I'm using Zelda Classic 2.5 RC5. Any help would be appreciated. 

#130 grayswandir

grayswandir

semi-genius

• Members

Posted 09 June 2013 - 03:17 PM

Did you unpack the rar file?

My favorite extractor for windows is IZArc, if you need one.

#131 Yloh

Yloh

My Face!!!

• Members

Posted 09 June 2013 - 03:31 PM

It worked! Thank you so much grayswandir!

#132 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:59 PM

So I picked this up again and am at level 8 presently. I have the boots, but I lack the 2nd bracelet/glove to push darker blocks. Do I get it in level 8 or is there somewhere else I need to be looking?

EDIT: Ha ha...After looking around a bit more, I found out I missed a bombable wall somewhere and found it. ._.

EDIT2: Finished the quest. Had plenty of fun with it! :D

#133 umbrello

umbrello

I am a hero

• Members

Posted 29 April 2014 - 09:34 PM

I have no idea what to do in level 6 after unlocking the first locked door. I know I'm missing some obvious thing. 

#134 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:13 PM

I have no idea what to do in level 6 after unlocking the first locked door. I know I'm missing some obvious thing. 

Can you post screenshots? :)

I hope you're enjoying it, this is my favorite quest.

Edited by Air Luigi, 29 April 2014 - 11:14 PM.

#135 umbrello

umbrello

I am a hero

• Members

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:20 PM

golvelliusmap.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users