Golvellius la Quete du Second

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#106 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 01:22 PM

I found the underwater chest. I haven't figured out how to rate games on this new website. Haven't found the proper link.

Click on reviews o.o

#107 wonderboy.bobi

wonderboy.bobi

• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 01:33 PM

Mister Snooze you must post some messages before beeing able to review.

Avataro don't forget to kill the bosses 2,3,4,5 to get their hearts piece.

SoVre, I changed some stuffs with no problem starting in dungeon and some other things but definitly i feel the cave is how it must be: something short and simple to announce Golvellius. Maybe you are right but this is my vision of the final cave.

#108 Legen Dary

Legen Dary

Freak Scene

• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 01:38 PM

Don't worry about what SoVre is saying, he's very weird when it comes to judge games. Maybe he dislike one tiny thing and he would hate it too much. WEEEEEIRD.

#109 Sobreviviente

Sobreviviente

i like kirby

• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:48 PM

Gany didnt need a final pyramid level in Alttp and hey, the magic i feel in your game is how short and complex is.

3 good fights before golvy shouldnt be a problem, you could even put some hookshots screens between them :L

Anyways, i understand, is just that my vision of "how to finish a game" is "with the best you can offer", if not, just give the final boss to the player and let him sleep early :LLL

Spoiler

Well, we all know what that means: 5 minutes more of game for everybody! (you should feel ashamed of yourself Mr. bobi... ).

Edited by SoVre, 27 May 2013 - 05:56 PM.

#110 andnay

andnay

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 02:10 AM

i can´t find lvl 9      :confused:

#111 Legen Dary

Legen Dary

Freak Scene

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 02:38 AM

i can´t find lvl 9      :confused:

Do you remember the hint about the dark cave?

Spoiler

This may be the most well hidden secret in the game, so if you forget the hint it'll be very difficult to find your way after Level 8.

#112 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:17 AM

Mister Snooze you must post some messages before beeing able to review.

edit - figured it out

Edited by Mister Snooze, 28 May 2013 - 04:43 PM.

#113 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:42 AM

A superior game...and what I really like in quests is a "tight" overworld - by that I mean an abundance of places, events,items, etc without having excess overworld territory to traverse.  This quest fits that bil.  A very nice challenge curve with upgrades to match each increasing dungeon challenge.  Like I said...a very tight quest!  Bravo!!

zelda005-12_zps48ff4a0c.png

#114 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 01:48 PM

Congrats chiefbigcalf, on beating the quest! It's surely one of the best.

I've played a lot more of this quest, found some secrets, a new sword and got all crystal pieces from 1-7. The bosses are very tough, but using some potions I could do it. I'm on my way to Level 8 right now, but I'm stuck.

zelda005-1_zps4456f531.png   ??

Edit: Nevermind, i did not even have to go through that cave to get into Level 8.

Also, I just found better armor ;) But now in the dungeon, there are three locked doors :O. Is the magic key really mandatory?

Edited by Avataro, 28 May 2013 - 02:33 PM.

#115 Legen Dary

Legen Dary

Freak Scene

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 03:36 PM

Is the magic key really mandatory?

Not really, but trust me: GET IT.

#116 patgarret

patgarret

An old player

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 10:00 AM

Where is level 7?

#117 wonderboy.bobi

wonderboy.bobi

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 10:28 AM

Where is level 7?

Spoiler

#118 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:22 AM

Where's the boss key in level 7? I've found the door, but I don't have the key. Also where can I find a stronger sword? I still have the white sword...

#119 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:44 PM

Where's the boss key in level 7? I've found the door, but I don't have the key. Also where can I find a stronger sword? I still have the white sword...

To get the magic sword, buy a super bomb and find the first cave in the area of the falls.

The boss key was in the northeast area of the dungeon, you get to it using various warps.

#120 wonderboy.bobi

wonderboy.bobi

• Members

Posted 31 May 2013 - 03:34 PM

Ok for the ones who find my game too hard I changed the 3 heart continu by 75%heart.

Some people wonder why the ennemies uses basic zelda1 moves. I made this game with ZC2.10 long time ago and was waiting for the 2.5 version to change subscreens and some other details like the sounds.

• The Satellite likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users