some help

• Please log in to reply
148 replies to this topic

#91 patgarret

patgarret

An old player

• Members

Posted 16 September 2015 - 07:27 AM

Strange to say, at the end of this quest I don't find Level 18: where is it?

Thanks for your help.

#92 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 16 September 2015 - 09:09 AM

Strange to say, at the end of this quest I don't find Level 18: where is it?

Thanks for your help.

Level 18 is the Temple of Seasons. It is in the northern part of Holodrum, on the way to Level 17 (Din's Sanctuary). You'll pass a large building you may recognize from the game's intro, with a sign outside warning you not to enter. That's the place you're looking for.

#93 patgarret

patgarret

An old player

• Members

Posted 16 September 2015 - 09:28 AM

Now I was able to enter into temple, perhaps I needed something else.... thank you

#94 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 16 September 2015 - 11:16 AM

Now I was able to enter into temple, perhaps I needed something else.... thank you

You probably couldn't enter because you need all 3 pieces of the Triforce to get inside, which you wouldn't have until after the 17th dungeon.

#95 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 16 September 2015 - 11:30 AM

Hi I need the hammer location.. any advise..?  thanks

#96 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 16 September 2015 - 12:42 PM

The hammer is found inside the 9th dungeon, Mystery Manor. It is a large building with a bunch of spikes in front of it on the way from the west side of Holodrum to the village. You'll need the Magic Boots from the 8th dungeon to get inside.

#97 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 16 September 2015 - 02:17 PM

The hammer is found inside the 9th dungeon, Mystery Manor. It is a large building with a bunch of spikes in front of it on the way from the west side of Holodrum to the village. You'll need the Magic Boots from the 8th dungeon to get inside.

geez..... :drool:    thanks

#98 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 17 September 2015 - 06:07 PM

what a bunch of bananas is good for....??,, that what I got from that guy who want outfit for his dressing??? :shrug:

#99 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 17 September 2015 - 10:41 PM

There is someone in the village who mentions that they use Bananas to make their potions. When you take the Spring Banana to them, they'll give you something else. This is part of the game's Trading Game sidequest, where you get a lot of rather useless items that culminates in your receipt of the Hero's Crest. It acts similarly to the Whimsical Ring, except it has a 100 percent chance of increasing the strength of your attacks. 

The remaining items in this quest are- Winter Snow, Fallen Leaves, Summer Salmon and then the Hero's Crest.

#100 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 18 September 2015 - 09:08 AM

where's the red bomb at..???.. I need already, will blow that link statue by the green castle.. thanks again!

#101 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 18 September 2015 - 01:48 PM

The red bomb (or Super Bomb) is in the 13th dungeon, Saria's Shrine. You must take the north exit from the village by removing a mailbox with your boomerang, head east to the water; then south with the raft, then back north again on the far side to get there.

If you've already been there and gotten them and used them all up... there is a box with some inside the Temple of Seasons (the 18th dungeon). If you've already got those and used them all up... all I can ask is why? Each group of super bombs has 24 in it and you don't really need to use them that often. I did make a shop that sells them in the game, but you need at least one super bomb to get inside.

As for those Link statues, they can't be destroyed by the super bomb; unfortunately. The ones that have the sword in the right hand can be destroyed once you have the Virtuous Sword. You'll need the Mirror Shield (from level 15, which is east and north of level 13) to get it by defeating a Mirror Wizzrobe in a cave near that dungeon. The Link statues with the sword in the left hand can be destroyed with the Hero's Sword, which is inside the Temple of Seasons.

I know it seems confusing that the game says you can destroy large statues with the Super Bombs; then makes these ones invulnerable to them and for that I apologize.

#102 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 19 September 2015 - 03:36 PM

My god..!! was good idea to save before entering the castle, C'uz the super bomb you get inside here must be used to open the open the super bomb shop outside,,?? :wow:

#103 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 19 September 2015 - 05:11 PM

That shop is actually an addition to the latest version of the game that someone suggested. Previously the only super bombs you'd get were from the treasure of the 13th dungeon and inside the Temple of Seasons. You do get 24 super bombs each time so I was hoping that people would figure out that they weren't supposed to abuse them and end up using them all up before the end of the game.

It is still possible to run out of them, if you fail to open up that shop before using your last super bomb.

• vravelo likes this

#104 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 19 September 2015 - 06:04 PM

That shop is actually an addition to the latest version of the game that someone suggested. Previously the only super bombs you'd get were from the treasure of the 13th dungeon and inside the Temple of Seasons. You do get 24 super bombs each time so I was hoping that people would figure out that they weren't supposed to abuse them and end up using them all up before the end of the game.

It is still possible to run out of them, if you fail to open up that shop before using your last super bomb.

Thanks. everything under control here..! there're any secrets dungeons on this quest.?

#105 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 19 September 2015 - 07:49 PM

I have thought of including something like that from time to time, but I haven't done so yet. This is mostly because I have a ton of dungeons to begin with and start running out of ideas towards the end of the game's design phase. If I can ever manage to create a new game with only a few dungeons, I'll try to add an optional one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users