Quest of Light help

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#106 JPappi

JPappi

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:08 PM

I never found a graveyard in the east, so that's my prob. I trie to show you what ist done. I got the white sword, the ladder and the bracelet. That's it.

#107 AtrusW0nder

AtrusW0nder

Creator

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:13 PM

They grave yard is behind a locked gate. You can't miss it if you explore more of the land.

#108 JPappi

JPappi

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:28 PM

I never saw a graveyard in east? I only get the one in NW. For the dungeons: I got the ladder, white sword and the bracelet.

uups, sry for the double post

#109 AtrusW0nder

AtrusW0nder

Creator

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:32 PM

From the level where you get the bracelet, go East, East, South, South, South, East, South. There you will see the gate that leads to the grave yard.

#110 congo23

congo23

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:59 PM

>>> Check the bottom screens of the grassy area.  cut all the grass along the bottom.

I've definitely mowed the lawn a couple dozen times.  I know about the one down-arrow, but that leads me to the screen that's slightly west of the one screen I can't get to.  I'll try it again though.

Oh, and when I said "20 of 21 Heart pieces," that should have read "27 of 28."

#111 AtrusW0nder

AtrusW0nder

Creator

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:06 PM

There is nothing but water on that screen. I forgot to make a raft path to get there for the sake of uncovering the entire map. It's not important, but I did fix that in my update

#112 congo23

congo23

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:37 PM

OK.  Thanks, that's good to know.  Still desperately searching for that last heart piece though!

#113 Ratedr4000

Ratedr4000

RatedR

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:41 PM

It seems undercombos are missing here:

qolundercombo_zps6c3e1d1e.png

You may also want to look into either turning off that quest rule that makes enemies in the air invulnerable, take out clocks or change clocks so they don't last infinitely. In Level 7 (or Pitch Fork) in the room with the Summoners summoning the Batrobes, it's quite difficult to get through even with Din's Fire since something often drops a Clock that makes it impossible to kill the frozen Vires since they are in midair.

It'd also be nice if there's another way to get the Infinite Bombs and Quiver without having to give up the Wealth Medallions. Although I found a Green one elsewhere, no sign of the blue one outside of the Infinite Quiver spot.

You have both the lv4 sword and the gold ring.  Is there actually a way to get both?

Edit:  Nvm, figured it out. :)

Edited by Ratedr4000, 05 February 2014 - 02:41 PM.

#114 congo23

congo23

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:59 PM

OK!  Well, I found it.  Turns out to be one of the easiest ones in the game.  Just a simple bush burn near the start that I missed.  d'oh!

#115 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:33 AM

Even after the update, the ice dungeon is full of bugs.
Also, where is the bosskey? I can't find it xD
Edit: Nevermind. I didn't look hard enough! Also, I haven't seen that the update only fixed the graphical bugs.
By the way, the boots item has no use in this quest, because of Nayru's Love.

Edited by Avataro, 06 February 2014 - 11:59 AM.

#116 AtrusW0nder

AtrusW0nder

Creator

• Members

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:13 PM

Ahh, good point. Should put the gold sword in LV8 instead?

• Avaro likes this

#117 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:29 PM

Good idea. But what about that room in Level 9 where you can choose between gold sword or gold ring then?

I'm not stuck at finding the bosskey in Level 9. I have visited all rooms, I probably need to kill all enemies in one specific room or something. Now I have to wander through all the rooms again, to find the right one :C. Any tip, where I should look? :)

#118 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:40 PM

BUG!!!

Found it in the Boulder Pit:

5m7gyHm.png?1

Can't go backwards here...

• Avaro likes this

#119 Lejes

Lejes

Seeker of Runes

• Members

Posted 06 February 2014 - 07:13 PM

Good idea. But what about that room in Level 9 where you can choose between gold sword or gold ring then?

I'm not stuck at finding the bosskey in Level 9. I have visited all rooms, I probably need to kill all enemies in one specific room or something. Now I have to wander through all the rooms again, to find the right one :C. Any tip, where I should look? :)

Removing the boots sounds like a pretty bad idea. The lava area would be way more annoying if Nayru's Love was the only way to get through it. The boss key is indeed found by killing all enemies in a room, a very unremarkable one at that. I think it was one of the rooms on the right, early on, leading to the choose-your-item room.

#120 AtrusW0nder

AtrusW0nder

Creator

• Members

Posted 06 February 2014 - 07:41 PM

Boss Key LV9: Kill all splitting darknuts you see. There is a room with only 3 of them. East side of the map.

Thanks Eddy. I will fix that in my next update!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users