Eiyuu

• Please log in to reply
448 replies to this topic

#406 Falvern57

Falvern57

N/A

• Members

Posted 27 May 2015 - 05:24 PM

Look at the floors of some of the rooms a little more carefully and think about how you solved the maze path.

OH!! I can't believe I never noticed that! Holy crap! I knew I knew I was missing something obvious!

Edited by Falvern57, 27 May 2015 - 05:50 PM.

#407 justin

justin

Adept

• Members

Posted 28 October 2015 - 08:52 PM

what exactly is the mechanic that makes the "Big not Boss" key appear in Truth?  I've already beat this quest, and decided to do a bad karma run.  I've done everything there is to do, and the key won't appear.  I kinda felt like the same thing happened the first time around, I just walked around aimlessly for awhile until it finally appeared when I was about to give up.

#408 kaspauf

kaspauf

Senior

• Members

Posted 19 November 2015 - 02:26 PM

How do you get the trial of sacrifice to open up? I am using the blood note everywhere but it wont let me get past the gates... I am as far as having the hookshot and the boss key for part 2 of Brace Dest.... I have seen in walk-throughs where you can go in much earlier, please help.

#409 Norzan

Norzan

Adept

• Members

Posted 25 November 2015 - 11:38 AM

Can i actually escape from Rafell and Duke in level 2? Or the point of that whole sequence is to get to the Heart Container?

Edit: Also, if i use the Blood Note, does it increase my evil karma?

Edited by Norzan, 25 November 2015 - 12:32 PM.

#410 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 26 November 2015 - 05:25 PM

The escape sequence is just to get the heart container, though there's also a pendant you can find during the escape. You can get it later if you missed it, but it certainly helps to grab it. Using the blood note doesn't count towards bad karma. Only picking up certain bad karma items does that (and the game makes it clear if you grab one).
  • Norzan likes this

#411 Norzan

Norzan

Adept

• Members

Posted 26 November 2015 - 05:27 PM

Crap, missed the pendant, gonna check it now but where is it exactly?. Also, where do you get the level 2 candle?

Edited by Norzan, 26 November 2015 - 05:28 PM.

#412 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 26 November 2015 - 05:30 PM

The pendant's actually right at the start of the escape sequence, in a treasure chest in a maze of blocks. No worries if you missed, you can grab it elsewhere. If memory serves, there's a shop that sells one. You need both halves to get the attack bonus from it though. The level 2 candle's a bad karma item you can get in the abandoned house in the south of town, but I think it's gone after the escape sequence. That's the point in the game where a lot of choices (good karma vs bad karma, saving Karnelia vs letting her die, etc) get locked in.
  • Norzan likes this

#413 Norzan

Norzan

Adept

• Members

Posted 26 November 2015 - 05:35 PM

Any clue where the pendant shop is exactly?

#414 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 26 November 2015 - 06:22 PM

I think it's in the museum, though I'm not sure exactly. The other half is, again I think, in a cave slightly to the west of your starting location in Myso.

#415 Norzan

Norzan

Adept

• Members

Posted 26 November 2015 - 06:52 PM

Are you talking about the trinkets to upgrade the wand? I already got those. Also found out that level 2 Candle can be bought in the secret shop of brace dest,

#416 Norzan

Norzan

Adept

• Members

Posted 27 November 2015 - 12:49 PM

I read some post earlier talking about some secret shop in myso mountains. Any help on where is it?

#417 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 27 November 2015 - 07:58 PM

It's very close to the starting point of the quest. You'll wanna look around with the Stardust Scepter and the Blood Note.

#418 Norzan

Norzan

Adept

• Members

Posted 27 November 2015 - 08:05 PM

Wait, that shop where you have to spend 100 ruppees and pick one of the four items at random? I already found that one.

Still, i read in the thread earlier that that a good karma run has 14 hearts but i only found 12. More like missing one piece of heart and a full heart container.

#419 BlueGlass

BlueGlass

• Members

Posted 07 March 2016 - 10:43 AM

So, I recently discovered Zelda Classic, and have been doing pretty much nothing but playing quests for the past week.  I have to say, Eiyuu is one of my favorites so far, but I've run into a rather serious issue.  Since I haven't seen anything about this before, it's probably something resulting from minor differences in the Mac port of ZC.

Spoiler

Also, I heard there are a couple 200-rupee secrets, but I can't seem to find them.  Any hints as to their location, or are they bad karma only?

#420 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 07 March 2016 - 01:29 PM

So, I recently discovered Zelda Classic, and have been doing pretty much nothing but playing quests for the past week.  I have to say, Eiyuu is one of my favorites so far, but I've run into a rather serious issue.  Since I haven't seen anything about this before, it's probably something resulting from minor differences in the Mac port of ZC.

Spoiler

Also, I heard there are a couple 200-rupee secrets, but I can't seem to find them.  Any hints as to their location, or are they bad karma only?

Try 2.50.2. That should work.

I don't remember any 200 rupee secrets. However, there is a shop in the game that gives unlimited rupees. You know that guy with the cane of byrna over in Winterfall? Look on the screen he is. Maybe use bombs/superbombs.

Finally, there are 2 secret shops in the game, if you need a place to spend rupees. Also, have you found Soltis yet?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users