• Please log in to reply
2294 replies to this topic

#61 Red Phazon

Red Phazon

Adept

• Members

Posted 28 March 2006 - 06:16 PM

Nevermind

Shoelace: One scree north of the real entrance the stairs goes up, but it looks like it's going down. (In Fort Wolfblin)

Edited by Link75, 28 March 2006 - 06:21 PM.

#62 Zemious

Zemious

Magicite: Bahamut

• Members

Posted 28 March 2006 - 06:19 PM

I also can't find the White Sword, I am looking too.
For everyone who didn't know, I found the secret behind Vinnies house.

Edited by Zemious, 28 March 2006 - 06:19 PM.

#63 Red Phazon

Red Phazon

Adept

• Members

Posted 28 March 2006 - 07:16 PM

The white sword is in Frodo's Hide.

#64 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 28 March 2006 - 07:36 PM

Where is the White Sword in Golden Swamp? @_@
I can not find that damned thing!
I have looked every and its a very limited area, I have touched the tomb stone like 27 times until the ghosts finally stop coming out.

Or maybe its somthign to do with the statue?

If can't get it until after the 2nd level by the way. Anyways, with the bow and arrow hit the sheild on the upper right corner. Follow the path, burn a tree than continue to Frodo's Hide.

And if you guys haven't did so already, redownload the game and continue playing. There was a continue bug. You can still continue playing the same file so don't worry.

#65 Sharon Daniel

Sharon Daniel

• Banned

Posted 28 March 2006 - 08:08 PM

The doors are shut in Wraith's house. What am I supposed to do?

#66 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 28 March 2006 - 08:12 PM

Saving the dog back at the Wondering Tree opens the door and also gets Slashy Joe to teach you Slash. Go back to Wondering tree and go right. Hope that helps.

#67 Zemious

Zemious

• Members

Posted 28 March 2006 - 08:21 PM

I just re-downloaded HoD and drag and dropped the updated version, it gave me an error to load.
What do I do?

Never mind.
I tried to register a new game and select your quest and .. lo- and behold, it selected some other default folder that was on my desktop. (Their is no folder by the name of Zelda Classic even on my desktop... @_@)
So anyhow, I just created a folder by the name of Zelda Classic and copied all the files from my old folder and pasted it into the new folder and it worked. :-D

[edit]
Fantastic music man.. great detail .. but why did you not add in a sword swing? =p

>_> I did not even read the post above me.

Edited by Zemious, 28 March 2006 - 08:28 PM.

#68 link94

link94

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 28 March 2006 - 08:39 PM

OK instead of editing like I should I'll just post this. I really need help in lv3.
I LOST MY LV2 SHIELD!!!!!!! plz help Quote from LOZOA PAH! MEAT!
Zemnious Have you found Moblin Forest yet? cause in there is level 2 It's > this way in hyrule.
icon_blink.gif icon_thumbsdown.gif icon_sigh.gif

DRAGON BOY What you need to do is go up to an area with a gate cut the grass step on the switch and go in the tree.

Edited by link94, 28 March 2006 - 09:02 PM.

#69 Zemious

Zemious

• Members

Posted 28 March 2006 - 08:41 PM

I can not find Lv. 2 ... at all.. I am just roaming Hyrule to find this area.
I'll bet you all five bucks, me and Teilyr are playing HoD right now at the same time in the same state and only 20 mins away from each other.

#70 /M/

/M/

6♣7♠8♥9♥10♥

• Members

Posted 28 March 2006 - 08:46 PM

I'm currently stuck at Moblin Forest/ Forest Village. I can't seem to get past anywhere; And the mayor is busy or something. Help?

#71 Zemious

Zemious

• Members

Posted 28 March 2006 - 08:51 PM

I just went back and read the posts and found:
Go to Moblin Forest (That is where level 2 is). Head to Treetop village and talk to Donmore. He will give you a key to the Wondering Tree, after that go east of Treetop Village and go through lost woods to get to level 2.

Walked around Hyrule and read a sign that said Moblin Forest is to the east, I walked east and damn!
Their it was, a lock.
=p

I will just play instead of ask questions.

#72 linkdude81

linkdude81

Junior

• Members

Posted 28 March 2006 - 09:12 PM

Screen A
Screen B

Shoelace, are the stairs Link is standing on in Screen A supposed to take me to the doorway Link is standing in in Screen B? If not, I believe I've found a bug. But if it's supposed to, then I'm stuck (and yes, I've cleared through level 5).

#73 Snarwin

Snarwin

Still Lazy After All These Years

• Members

Posted 28 March 2006 - 09:38 PM

I'm stuck in Level 2. I have the arrows, but I'm missing a key and can't reach the chest with the bow. As far as I can tell, I've unlocked everything up to this point. My map, at least, is filled in for everything except the rooms right before the boss. I would tell you which keys I've already found, but I can't remember.

#74 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 28 March 2006 - 10:01 PM

Zemious haven't you beaten the first level? After the dream after the first level, Mr. Robin talks to you and says "Go to Moblin Forest which is east of Hyrule Field. Here is a key to get there." <- He gives you the key to Moblin Forest. Also, you learn Slash from Slashy Joe at Treetop Village.

really need help in lv3.
I LOST MY LV2 SHIELD!!!!!!! plz help Quote from LOZOA PAH! MEAT!

Hmm.... Details? I can't help you if I don't know where you are in the level.

I'm currently stuck at Moblin Forest/ Forest Village. I can't seem to get past anywhere; And the mayor is busy or something. Help?

Talk to Donmore, he will give you a key. Then go north of Treetop village and you will see a gate. Cut the grass for a hidden switch. That leads to the Wondering Tree. After you save the dog in there, the Mayor's door will be open.

Shoelace, are the stairs Link is standing on in Screen A supposed to take me to the doorway Link is standing in in Screen B? If not, I believe I've found a bug. But if it's supposed to, then I'm stuck (and yes, I've cleared through level 5).

It isn't a bug, I ran out of Dmaps, so I made it act like a warp instead. I should have just changed it to a warp maybe. Anyways, there is another entance to that trigger on Screen B. It is on the southwest part of Mt. Frost. Go through that and you will find Patty who will give you the key to get to the level.

Also, by looking at your screen, I see you haven't gotten the Magical Sword now or opened up any of the link statues. I suggest opening up with the Ocarina the link statues that are in Autumn Town, Palm Island, and Moblin Forest before getting to Level 6. The Magical Sword is at the North west corner of Windy Peak. Hope that helps.

I'm stuck in Level 2. I have the arrows, but I'm missing a key and can't reach the chest with the bow. As far as I can tell, I've unlocked everything up to this point. My map, at least, is filled in for everything except the rooms right before the boss. I would tell you which keys I've already found, but I can't remember.

In the North east part of the overworld part there is a door that leads to the B1. One screen to the left is where the key is. Cut the vines on the wall to get your prize.

#75 Zemious

Zemious

• Members

Posted 28 March 2006 - 10:03 PM

Zemious haven't you beaten the first level? After the dream after the first level, Mr. Robin talks to you and says "Go to Moblin Forest which is east of Hyrule Field. Here is a key to get there." <- He gives you the key to Moblin Forest. Also, you learn Slash from Slashy Joe at Treetop Village.

Yeah, I am past that.
I just went to jail too, got out, now I am stuck.

I bet you wearn't ready for all these questions, were you?
Soon as you finish the walkthrough, no one will ask questions.
Well, some might but I won't.

Edited by Zemious, 28 March 2006 - 10:04 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users