The Titan's quest

• Please log in to reply
225 replies to this topic

#16 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 09 July 2011 - 11:01 AM

hi ferenz....! I'm glad you're on track and playing this quest!
one thing to remember , this is an Chris miller production, and once in a while he forgot to put some stuff on the quest
better yet, when I call him for help , it show up after a long while
I still remember he took three years to fix the problem with the red turret on that other quest
Lens is missing on this one so you'll need super sight to look around here
this being said -- the rest looks ok
-
-

QUOTE(FerentzRocks @ Jul 9 2011, 10:50 AM) View Post

Just wanted to let everyone know after several stops and starts I'm finally back and playing, and this is what I'm playing. I loved Lands of Serenity and I've been looking forward to this for some time. I'm using RC2. I just finished Level 1 and I'm loving the game so far.

#17 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 09 July 2011 - 02:57 PM

QUOTE(chiefbigcalf @ Jul 9 2011, 10:01 AM) View Post

Hang onto your hat in level 4, the difficulty factor just got steeper!! icon_twisted.gif

I went into level 4 and there are no enemies.... this is not a good thing because you have to kill enemies to gets keys etc. i am playing in 210 (it was what I had downloaded it into long agoe and started then) soooo everyone, do not play in 210 ...it will eventually end your game (too soon)

#18 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 09 July 2011 - 03:05 PM

I seem to be missing an entrance to Level 2 in the desert area. I found the drop down entrance, and the item in the room above, but I can't find anywhere else to go and/or use it. The hint guy in the village said two entrances, but so far I've found just the one. Hint?

Edit: Snooze, did you download the newest version from AGN? There's an old version (or at least there used to be) in this database. It's for 2.10 and unfinished. The new version is complete, it's built in 2.5b18, and, at least so far, it plays fine in RC2. If you are playing the old version then yeah, there are tons of empty rooms.

Edited by FerentzRocks, 09 July 2011 - 03:17 PM.

#19 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 09 July 2011 - 04:00 PM

The main entrance is in the NE corner of the desert you're in....

#20 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 09 July 2011 - 05:25 PM

QUOTE(FerentzRocks @ Jul 9 2011, 02:05 PM) View Post

I seem to be missing an entrance to Level 2 in the desert area. I found the drop down entrance, and the item in the room above, but I can't find anywhere else to go and/or use it. The hint guy in the village said two entrances, but so far I've found just the one. Hint?

Edit: Snooze, did you download the newest version from AGN? There's an old version (or at least there used to be) in this database. It's for 2.10 and unfinished. The new version is complete, it's built in 2.5b18, and, at least so far, it plays fine in RC2. If you are playing the old version then yeah, there are tons of empty rooms.

Looks like I had the old version....no wonder

#21 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 10 July 2011 - 05:21 AM

Need to get in this room so you can go south....won't let you in the from the east...still trying to find the way icon_wacky.gif

IPB Image

#22 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 10 July 2011 - 11:26 AM

Is there an easy to miss key in L3 somewhere? I seem to be one short. I am mostly done with the the level, have the major item, and a floor warp takes me to the southeastern part of the first floor, into a room with wallmasters. From there I go west to a room with a locked door on the north wall, and no key despite what I thought was very diligent searching. Also, the warp going back is broken and puts you in the corner requiring an F6-continue, at least on RC2.

#23 schoochie662

schoochie662

Wizard

• Members

Posted 10 July 2011 - 12:09 PM

I've backtracked all through level 1 and still can't find the lamp. Could somebody pls help me out?

#24 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 10 July 2011 - 12:28 PM

Lamp (spoiler - highlight to reveal): I recall there is a stairwell in the boss room that leads to it.

#25 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 10 July 2011 - 01:54 PM

QUOTE(chiefbigcalf @ Jul 7 2011, 12:17 PM) View Post

Looks like a good one...I'm using 250 b 18...bought the boomerang and found a shield and bow....hunting for level one...message with bow said secret passage in graveyard in Dark Forest...all I found was a small graveyard with no OBVIOUS secret passage ( anybody else playing?) Newer quest over at Armageddon

http://zeldaclassic....quest.php?q=412

Just found the answer...needed the bow to open up
Don't know where to go after level one....there is a vine with a bomb crack below it but a bomb doesn't do anything....am at a loss icon_wacky.gif

Downloaded the game again from the link above and put it in 250 b 18. Started over. Finished level 1 and warped to the dark world ...went into what was level one (old tower) and again no enemies... I don't understand

Edited by Mister Snooze, 10 July 2011 - 01:54 PM.

#26 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 10 July 2011 - 01:54 PM

I also was a key short from level 3 but had an extra one from level 2...go figure

#27 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 10 July 2011 - 02:41 PM

Snooze, I don't think you are supposed to go back in there. In fact, I think it's supposed to be blocked off but isn't. You should go find Level 2. It will have plenty of enemies.

Edit: Thanks. Forgot all about that key in L2. I had seen it earlier but never thought to pick it up since I didn't need it in that level. I've finished L3 and I found L4. I'm cruising.

Edited by FerentzRocks, 10 July 2011 - 03:15 PM.

#28 schoochie662

schoochie662

Wizard

• Members

Posted 10 July 2011 - 02:53 PM

QUOTE(FerentzRocks @ Jul 10 2011, 01:28 PM) View Post

Lamp (spoiler - highlight to reveal): I recall there is a stairwell in the boss room that leads to it.

Thanks! Never even thought of going there--thought I'd get zoomed back to Start if I did.

Edited by schoochie662, 10 July 2011 - 04:48 PM.

#29 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 10 July 2011 - 07:19 PM

How do you open this up?? Believe it is level 5...also found level 6 in the Great sea but need a level 2 bracelet for that place.

IPB Image

There is some device in the screen that I can't seem to activate.

Found "Stone Fortress" west of here. Believe the answer lies in there.... icon_wink.gif

Edited by chiefbigcalf, 10 July 2011 - 07:25 PM.

#30 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 10 July 2011 - 09:59 PM

You're just a little ahead of me. I just finished L4 and I'll likely be heading that way tomorrow. Really good quest.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users