Photo

Flow of Time Remastered (Dawn Update: Soon)

• Please log in to reply
914 replies to this topic

#841 FlaireRobe

FlaireRobe

Initiate

• Members

Posted 01 October 2016 - 11:35 PM

(Beat the lumps, beat the lumps)

Saying as he is hitting the mini boss

Ok now I am looking for fairy pieces

I got the one on the mountain, in the ocean and on the tower, but the wasteland one is throwing me off

At first I thought it meant the desert but I am not sure where then I thought the past swamp but remembered every fairy piece so far is in the present

Can anyone give me a slight hint, I want to find it on my own but a direction is helpful please XD
This game is fun but it kicks my butt badly XP current death toll 138

it is in the same area where level 2 is located at.

#842 ganon360

ganon360

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 03 October 2016 - 11:22 AM

I did find one game error though the Goron shop items don't go away after purchase, I thought the ring in shop was different from the one I had, bought it for 999 rupees and went back in and the ring was still in shop, same with the bomb bag

#843 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 03 October 2016 - 10:18 PM

I think that's the case in most quests, unless you make it a one-time purchase item, like bomb upgrades. Then again, I don't think you ever have to buy from that shop given you can find those items for free.

Only tedious item to buy are those keys. Hopefully the updated version will allow to carry more than one key at a time (can look at Randomizer Outlands or Alpha for example, as you can carry up to 9 meats at a time)

#844 ganon360

ganon360

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 04 October 2016 - 08:51 AM

Oh yeah that reminds me the only way to get the special keys is thru the Subrosian ultimate trial right? I am guessing to gain entry I must beat all the trials before that so I must complete the sword master challenges?

#845 Obderhode

Obderhode

There is great power in knowledge.

• Members

Posted 04 October 2016 - 04:45 PM

Oh yeah that reminds me the only way to get the special keys is thru the Subrosian ultimate trial right? I am guessing to gain entry I must beat all the trials before that so I must complete the sword master challenges?

Sort of! If you find the Reversion Rondo, you can access several chests that contain them. As far as purchasing goes, you are right about the trial.

In the version you have, the keys unfortunately don't stack. However, once I release the final version, the keys will stack. :)

• FlaireRobe likes this

#846 Tearsofthenight

Tearsofthenight

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !

• Members

Posted 30 October 2016 - 03:08 PM

im having trouble in crater cove, after the room with the enemy that takes away links item abilities is a numbered colored block room, for the life of me i cannot figure out the solution! can you help please?

#847 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 30 October 2016 - 06:54 PM

If you're referring to the room on B2, the clue is in the main center area of that floor.  If you look carefully in the corners of some of the screens, you'll see colored tiles.  That's your clue

• Tearsofthenight likes this

#848 Tearsofthenight

Tearsofthenight

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !

• Members

Posted 30 October 2016 - 07:00 PM

If you're referring to the room on B2, the clue is in the main center area of that floor.  If you look carefully in the corners of some of the screens, you'll see colored tiles.  That's your clue

thank you!

#849 ganon360

ganon360

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 15 November 2016 - 02:48 PM

Ok I need help with the boss of level 8 that blasted moth hits really hard I mean he takes massive chunks out of my health I have the first tunic from the eyeball bosses but is there another tunic I need before fighting him and what weapon of fire is best to use on him?

#850 Obderhode

Obderhode

• Members

Posted 16 November 2016 - 03:54 PM

Ok I need help with the boss of level 8 that blasted moth hits really hard I mean he takes massive chunks out of my health I have the first tunic from the eyeball bosses but is there another tunic I need before fighting him and what weapon of fire is best to use on him?

I can normally beat him with little to no damage with candle/sword. Use the candle to light the torch if he crosses it / kill the baby moths if he spawns them. Mothula himself is fully immune to candle damage.

As for taking down Mothula, keep a safe distance and don't rush him. He doesn't actually have a ton of HP, but he has enough that wailing on him without dodging won't work. I only use the sword, but the wand, especially the golden rod, makes short work of him as well.

His movement pattern is as follows:

He flies at you for a short time and will then stand in place for a second:

1-  If he is fluttering really fast in place, he will charge at you with high speed. Keep your distance and don't try to attack him at all during the charge.

2-  If he is fluttering slowly, he will move slow afterwards spawning small moths as he moves.

3- If he is fluttering and his eye is glowing, he will use the signature 3 way mothula shot move.

Here is a video of the fight (I intentionally took damage sometimes and had him fly over the torch more than I normally would) that might help. This video is old and your version of the fight actually has the signs for you to look for telling the move he is about to use whereas this one did not.

https://www.youtube....h?v=_DJTNVUSSk8

Edited by Obderhode, 16 November 2016 - 03:55 PM.

#851 telepot

telepot

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 21 November 2016 - 02:09 AM

I triggered Mr. Right's event flag, but somehow I did not receive the letter (left before the letter dropped).

Can you edit my save file so I have the letter?

Edited by telepot, 21 November 2016 - 02:12 AM.

• Obderhode likes this

#852 Obderhode

Obderhode

• Members

Posted 22 November 2016 - 08:10 AM

@telepot: Sure I can, just send me a PM.

#853 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 23 November 2016 - 04:10 PM

Maybe can make it so that after you get through all the text script, you're given the letter right then that you hold up instead of having to walk to the letter. That way, can't leave before getting the item.

#854 ganon360

ganon360

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 29 November 2016 - 02:04 PM

I FINALLY BEAT MOTHULA XD so happy right now XD

Edited by ganon360, 29 November 2016 - 02:10 PM.

#855 ganon360

ganon360

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 29 November 2016 - 03:07 PM

Ok new question how do I get to the chest with the final song in it I see it with my eye of truth but I haven't found a way up there XS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users