• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#46 Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 21 August 2010 - 08:16 AM

QUOTE(Imzogelmo @ Aug 20 2010, 10:31 PM) View Post

I'm having a fun time with this quest so far, but I'm stuck on level 5. I can't seem to find a way to the boss. :S
You have the dungeon item?
There is a passage south and east of there that will take you directly to him.

#47 Imzogelmo

Imzogelmo

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 22 August 2010 - 03:02 PM

THanks.
Just finished the quest; I found everything but one heart container.
Definitely recommend this one. icon_thumbsup.gif

#48 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 22 August 2010 - 04:52 PM

Looks like fun; I'll be giving this a try tonight. icon_smile.gif I loved <Insert Quest Title Here>, so I think I'll be having fun with this one. icon_smile.gif

#49 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 04 September 2010 - 09:45 AM

So I finished the quest and found all (well, presumably all) of the HCs, however it seems like my inventory is incomplete.
(Keep in mind, this was taken at a point where I hadn't beat Level 9, so I don't have the red ring nor the silver arrows. It also appears I had no bombs at the time I took it. icon_xd.gif )

IPB Image

While I'm at it, I am curious as to what the tablet does. Unless, of course, it pairs with one of the missing items, which is what I'm thinking. Also, I love the whip thing. icon_razz.gif But for the sake of me not looking like an idiot when I do the LP, what's it actually called? icon_xd.gif

Awesome quest, by the way. icon_smile.gif

EDIT: While I'm at it, I'm a member of a Let's Play community, and was wondering if it would be alright with you if I posted my Let's Play of your quest there once it's done. Just want to make sure, since it is your quest. icon_smile.gif

#50 Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 04 September 2010 - 01:47 PM

QUOTE(Blaman @ Sep 4 2010, 09:45 AM) View Post

While I'm at it, I am curious as to what the tablet does. Unless, of course, it pairs with one of the missing items, which is what I'm thinking.
You missed the Magic Wand in Level 6. Which tells you what the Tablet is.

QUOTE(Blaman @ Sep 4 2010, 09:45 AM) View Post

Also, I love the whip thing. icon_razz.gif But for the sake of me not looking like an idiot when I do the LP, what's it actually called? icon_xd.gif
According to Saffith, from another thread, Urumi and Chakram.
The Urumi is the whip, I think. The Chakram is the Hoop thing. I may have them backwards tho.
They're scripted. I think the Wand may be also. It seems more potent and useful in this quest.

#51 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 04 September 2010 - 05:35 PM

mmm...! once I tried to rate this quest and failed,, didn't find on the database
-
as of today ... still the same.!.... how could I rate this?/ icon_confused2.gif

#52 Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 04 September 2010 - 09:19 PM

QUOTE(vravelo @ Sep 4 2010, 05:35 PM) View Post

mmm...! once I tried to rate this quest and failed,, didn't find on the database
-
I think he didn't submit it to QDB.
The link in his first post is to mediafire.com and he only has one quest in the database.

I think because it a 2.5 quest and not supported here?
Hey! you remember a quest called Origins Advanced?
Not Origin from darkflamewolf or Origins from shadowfall.

I remember playing it long, long ago and have some notes but i can't find it in my harddrive.

#53 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 04 September 2010 - 11:20 PM

Hi..! thanks my friend for the info.. to bad I can't give some credits -- he deserve!
-
Yup!!, that quests you mention, I'm pretty sure are buried in the hard drive of my replaced computer
I still keep the junk" at any closet"
Man, re-connecting that old computer is calling hell on me" (still remember when kicked that thing)
If you need that quest like an "emergency"" let me know - so I'll use a crossbar to get HD out!!
-

QUOTE(Ford Prefect @ Sep 4 2010, 09:19 PM) View Post

I think he didn't submit it to QDB.
The link in his first post is to mediafire.com and he only has one quest in the database.

I think because it a 2.5 quest and not supported here?
Hey! you remember a quest called Origins Advanced?
Not Origin from darkflamewolf or Origins from shadowfall.

I remember playing it long, long ago and have some notes but i can't find it in my harddrive.

#54 Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 05 September 2010 - 07:46 AM

QUOTE(vravelo @ Sep 4 2010, 11:20 PM) View Post

Yup!!, that quests you mention, I'm pretty sure are buried in the hard drive of my replaced computer
I still keep the junk" at any closet"
Man, re-connecting that old computer is calling hell on me" (still remember when kicked that thing)
If you need that quest like an "emergency"" let me know - so I'll use a crossbar to get HD out!!
-
Is no emergency. Funny, can not find it in dadabase here or on ZC database.
I will wait. I think mine went away with my backup hard drive. Is only explanation.

Thanks. See you in next quest.

#55 MaximusFred

MaximusFred

Zelda Master Of Science

• Members

Posted 05 September 2010 - 08:23 AM

Hi all!

Very nice oldskool style quest in between. I'm in Lvl 6 now. This whip thing is nice.

How can you eliminate these turtles with spikes? Quite annoying... Tried bombs, only they can kill these bastards ;-)

I'll be back if I finish that quest :-)

See you.

#56 Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 05 September 2010 - 12:54 PM

QUOTE(MaximusFred @ Sep 5 2010, 08:23 AM) View Post

How can you eliminate these turtles with spikes? Quite annoying... Tried bombs, only they can kill these bastards ;-)
The Wand, once you get it is the Best thing for them. Actually, I really like the way it works in this quest.

#57 MaximusFred

MaximusFred

Zelda Master Of Science

• Members

Posted 05 September 2010 - 03:00 PM

Thank you very much Ford Prefect.

I also love that custom end bosses very much :-)))

#58 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 06 September 2010 - 06:20 PM

okdskool styled quest?? .. I don't know...!
this quest is super.. no doubt about it,, but,
oldskool implemented some super colors on the quest, that I haven't see no other can do that!
Is so called "Technicolor "" so far.. only oldskool quests come with that beauty""
-

QUOTE(MaximusFred @ Sep 5 2010, 08:23 AM) View Post

Hi all!

Very nice oldskool style quest in between. I'm in Lvl 6 now. This whip thing is nice.

I'll be back if I finish that quest :-)

See you.

#59 Saffith

Saffith

IPv7 user

• Members

Posted 08 September 2010 - 12:16 AM

Sorry, guess I haven't been by in a while. Well, thanks for all the comments and suchlike. Glad everyone's enjoyed/ing it.

QUOTE(Blaman @ Sep 4 2010, 10:45 AM) View Post
While I'm at it, I am curious as to what the tablet does. Unless, of course, it pairs with one of the missing items, which is what I'm thinking. Also, I love the whip thing. icon_razz.gif But for the sake of me not looking like an idiot when I do the LP, what's it actually called? icon_xd.gif

Ford Prefect beat me to it, but I'm answering anyway. The tablet is a replacement for the book. The other new items are the Urumi and Chakram.

EDIT: While I'm at it, I'm a member of a Let's Play community, and was wondering if it would be alright with you if I posted my Let's Play of your quest there once it's done. Just want to make sure, since it is your quest. icon_smile.gif

By all means.

QUOTE(vravelo @ Sep 4 2010, 06:35 PM) View Post

-

Yeah, it's not in PZC's database, since 2.5 quests aren't accepted. zeldaclassic.com has it, though.

#60 Geezer

Geezer

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 12 December 2010 - 01:10 AM

A little help please - I have been everywhere I could go in the western side of lev 9 but have not found a way to get to the eastern side. I have the silver arrow & I found the hidden screen with the passage to the northwest corner. Is there another entrance to the eastern side of lev 9?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users