some help

• Please log in to reply
148 replies to this topic

#61 canaan

canaan

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 05 March 2015 - 03:50 PM

i had the same temple of seasons boss kill freeze :( locked up zc completely.

#62 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 05 March 2015 - 03:51 PM

You should be able to get 4 keys before reaching that door. 3 of them are needed to get to the boss key. One is through a warp to a small elevated platform. One is on a balcony below the main path to the boss key. One is on an alternate route you can take before going to the boss key. And the last one requires beating a group of enemies on a lower floor on your way there. The room in question is here.

Spoiler

And no, the Mirror Shield isn't behind that door. But it isn't too far away from there, either...

I hope that helps!

Thanks, I got the key pictured... I had missed the one on an alternate path... Damn level's like a labyrinth...

And behind door number 1 is the Mirro... Hero's tunic... Very nice!

Door number 2 had the mirror shield!

Edited by Joki, 05 March 2015 - 03:52 PM.

#63 Alucard648

Alucard648

Wizard

• Members

Posted 05 March 2015 - 04:11 PM

Got stuck in Level 16, at "Feed Goriya" entrance. Where is the meat?

#64 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 05 March 2015 - 04:23 PM

Tricky, tricky... there are two pieces of bait in the game. One is here.

Spoiler

You don't actually need that bait until level 17, Din's Sanctuary. The other piece of Bait is inside Din's Sanctuary.

Spoiler

This is one item that some had trouble finding, so I placed a NPC in level 16 to clue you in to the fact that the Bait could be found there and had the NPC after the dungeon ended mention that you'd need it. But to get it, you have to be close to the end of the dungeon anyways.

There's a sign in level 17 cluing you in to open the box with the second piece of bait.

Edited by ywkls, 05 March 2015 - 04:24 PM.

#65 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 05 March 2015 - 05:46 PM

Thanks! I found them. I push the talk button before but nothing happen this time it did.

Congratulations Darunia on beating this quest.

Y thankyou very much artistic and congratz on yourself for beating this great quest.

#66 Alucard648

Alucard648

Wizard

• Members

Posted 06 March 2015 - 03:05 AM

Tricky, tricky... there are two pieces of bait in the game. One is here.

Spoiler

You don't actually need that bait until level 17, Din's Sanctuary. The other piece of Bait is inside Din's Sanctuary.

Spoiler

This is one item that some had trouble finding, so I placed a NPC in level 16 to clue you in to the fact that the Bait could be found there and had the NPC after the dungeon ended mention that you'd need it. But to get it, you have to be close to the end of the dungeon anyways.

There's a sign in level 17 cluing you in to open the box with the second piece of bait.

Thanks. That damn death knight...

EDIT:

zelda026_zps5m2dtwxh.png

Edited by Alucard648, 06 March 2015 - 05:41 AM.

#67 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 06 March 2015 - 05:43 AM

In level 18, Im a little stuck...

Got to the room which has a help tile saying that I need the Roc's feather to proceed... No idea where to go to get it...

#68 canaan

canaan

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 06 March 2015 - 07:46 AM

There is another side scrolling area in that level...where you would fall down a bunch of screens. check the left side of the ice area.

#69 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 06 March 2015 - 08:03 AM

Do you mean this room?  http://postimg.org/image/a7ybg21xr/

It kicks me back out as soon as I enter...

EDIT: Nevermind... Forgot to check to the left...

Is Kholdstare buggy in this? ZC has just crashed on me?

Edited by Joki, 06 March 2015 - 08:17 AM.

#70 canaan

canaan

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 06 March 2015 - 08:15 AM

go left. there is a key door.

edit: yeah, hes buggy. i just tried beating him with just the wand and it froze before i even got the kill this time.

Edited by canaan, 06 March 2015 - 08:20 AM.

#71 MermaidCim

MermaidCim

Yes I'm that guy who dreamt Dani was Zelda. LOL Cimfam/zelda

• Members

Posted 06 March 2015 - 04:59 PM

Game froze on me (twice) after I beat the Level 18 boss. Is this a game-breaking bug?

#72 Gendof

Gendof

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 06 March 2015 - 05:37 PM

I'm having trouble finding the Magic Key which a marker says that I need to progress.

The same for Roc'Feather.

Any suggestons?

#73 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 06 March 2015 - 08:06 PM

I'm having trouble finding the Magic Key which a marker says that I need to progress.

The same for Roc'Feather.

Any suggestons?

... sigh... I may have to change the game somehow so that this isn't possible. When you get to the sign that says you need the magic key, you should head to the left. There is a locked door in that direction and another door that yields the key to it.

Inside the locked door, you obtain the magic key. However, it is remotely possible that you could somehow skip getting the magic key; which would mean that you could conceivably be stuck afterward. The only thing I can think of as a way to change it is to lock the door you'd need to pass through to exit, then make the door to the magic key room only accessible through a warp.

Once again, my apologies to those who have had their game freeze on level 18's Kholdstare. I haven't experienced this bug myself and I have no idea what causes it or how to prevent it. If I can't find a resolution, I'll just have to change things around slightly... perhaps even remove him. (And I really like him, too.)

Edited by ywkls, 06 March 2015 - 08:13 PM.

#74 Gendof

Gendof

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 06 March 2015 - 08:41 PM

Thanks, I went right instead of left and used up the key.

Shall I start again or can you create a key out of thin air ;>)

Excellent quest, by the way!

• ywkls likes this

#75 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 06 March 2015 - 09:03 PM

Thanks, I went right instead of left and used up the key.

Shall I start again or can you create a key out of thin air ;>)

Excellent quest, by the way!

The quest isn't passworded right now. If you start from the beginning of the dungeon and head to the area with the Magic Key door, you should be able to get back there without any problems. If you want to placie a key in one of the rooms there for your own use, I have no problems with that. My updated version will probably change things where a warp appears when you beat the enemy in the room where you're supposed to get that key. I'll be correcting this sometime this weekend.

I'm glad that you like my quest.

Although, nobody who says they've finished it has rated it yet...

Edited by ywkls, 06 March 2015 - 10:37 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users