Photo

The Hero of Dreams help thread

• Please log in to reply
2294 replies to this topic

#46 Teilyr

Teilyr

• Members

Posted 28 March 2006 - 07:22 AM

The quest file has been updated on our servers, though I didn't do a news update.

#47 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 28 March 2006 - 07:26 AM

Okay thank you. I really aimed for this to be a game with no huge bugs, but I guess not.

And might_darknut, a walkthrough doesn't sound like a bad idea. I will do this, however, I am not sure how long it will take, but I will do it. icon_razz.gif

Anyways, to get through the lost woods you need to talk to Mayor Wraith. He tells you the path in the woods. Remember reading what the people say is important.

#48 Teilyr

Teilyr

• Members

Posted 28 March 2006 - 08:00 AM

QUOTE(Shoelace @ Mar 28 2006, 07:26 AM)
Okay thank you.  I really aimed for this to be a game with no huge bugs, but I guess not.
Eh, it happens to the best of us. Don't let it get to ya.

#49 Teilyr

Teilyr

• Members

Posted 28 March 2006 - 10:35 AM

I'm having trouble getting the bow in level 2. I've found the big chest but, I seem to have missed the small key needed to open the lockblock before the room with the chest in it.

I've been looking around the dungeon, and I can only figure that this elusive key is on B2, due to the far right side of this map being unaccessable.

Could someone help?

#50 link94

link94

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 28 March 2006 - 10:47 AM

Do you mean the one with the 4 blocks in the way? I can't open that chest and I'm lost I explored B3 and I hit every skull statue with my boomerang and now im stuck. I found a tree and burned it. . . I feel stupid. On the other hand I found the Big key/boss key. Well the key block in B3 calls for the boss key too. Now what?¿?¿Well I found a door going down that is surrounded by gray block things how do I get them to go down?¿ NEWER ISSUE: I can't beat wolfblin. or whatever he is.
EDIT: YESI BEAT HIM ALRIGHT Thanks shoelace. icon_heh.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_razz.gif icon_razz.gif
EDIT OF AN EDIT IM LOST in death mountain what do I Do

Edited by link94, 28 March 2006 - 08:19 PM.

#51 Teilyr

Teilyr

• Members

Posted 28 March 2006 - 10:49 AM

.. 4 blocks in the way? icon_blink.gif You mean in the OW part of B3?

Alls I know is that you need the boss key to get through there, and you can get that in the upper right hand room.

Though, I'm not 100% sure how that's supposed to help me..

#52 asdf5000

asdf5000

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 28 March 2006 - 11:45 AM

How do you get the boss key in moblin fort?

EDIT:Never mind got it.

Edited by asdf5000, 28 March 2006 - 12:07 PM.

#53 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 28 March 2006 - 01:30 PM

For Wolfblin, you just have to shoot arrows at his head. Don't worry about the fire. just stay in the corner and then run out and shoot him in the head when there is an opening.

And Teilyr. You are still looking for the key in the vines I see. it is actually one screen up and one screen left away from you. To get there use the door from the most north east part of the overworld part. The key is one screen to the left of that entrance. Slash the vines and theres the key.

#54 cousinoer5

cousinoer5

Ohana#0055

• Members

Posted 28 March 2006 - 03:20 PM

icon_freak.gif Man in less than 1 day this thread already got more than 50 replies. Anyway I too am stuck in the Moblin Forest, I got the key from Donmoor and found the mushroom and now have a double potion, but I have no clue as to where I need to use that key. I've looked everywhere I think but I just can't find it.
Also this quest is still awesome, and this is only your first quest icon_freak.gif man, I see you going really far in ZC if you keep this up icon_wink.gif .

#55 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 28 March 2006 - 03:56 PM

Okay from Treetop Village, go north and you will see a gate to the Wondering Tree. Cut the grass to reveal a switch. The switch will open the gate and the key lock is right there.

#56 cousinoer5

cousinoer5

Ohana#0055

• Members

Posted 28 March 2006 - 04:02 PM

I had a feeling that gate was some part of this problem, I just never thought of cutting the grass around there. Thanks for the help Shoelace.

#57 Zemious

Zemious

Magicite: Bahamut

• Members

Posted 28 March 2006 - 04:22 PM

I just got to Hyrule.. had to make a new game completly after starting a game on the beta.
Too bad you can't attack the chickens. ;[

This is .. one of the best fu*king quests I have ever played... and I don't play alot.
The only quest I have infact completed was LB, the origional.
Soon as I had finished the first dungeon.. I almost teared up and said, "God Bless Shoelance!!!".
This is the best quest I have ever played, no doupt about it.
Sorry Mr.Z icon_unsettled.gif

You can expect good quality quests from a good quality Tileset and someone of .. medium skill.
Good thing Shoelance did not just randomly put sprites and titles all over the map and call it a quest. =p

Edited by Zemious, 28 March 2006 - 04:38 PM.

#58 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 28 March 2006 - 04:32 PM

Thank you very much Zemious. I am so glad so many people like it, it surprised me with this huge reaction. And now that I know Zquest pretty well. I hope my quests will be even better. Thank you again, and sorry that you had to start over. I wish the betas worked for the game icon_frown.gif.

#59 Zemious

Zemious

Magicite: Bahamut

• Members

Posted 28 March 2006 - 04:40 PM

I found somthing out Shoelance.. Exate is the Windmill keeper! =p

Um.. your cow has a big ass head. @_@

You should place a shadow under the cow sence the trees have one.
And the horses.

Where is the White Sword in Golden Swamp? @_@
I can not find that damned thing!
I have looked every and its a very limited area, I have touched the tomb stone like 27 times until the ghosts finally stop coming out.

Or maybe its somthign to do with the statue?

[edit]
How do you get the boss key in moblin fort?

EDIT:Never mind got it.

This post has been edited by asdf5000: Today, 12:07 PM

I love you asdf5000!
I love that name.

Edited by Zemious, 28 March 2006 - 05:30 PM.

#60 asdf5000

asdf5000

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 28 March 2006 - 06:05 PM

I'm stuck in L4 can't get past the place with the two statues and blocks.

EDIT:Never mind figerd it out.

Edited by asdf5000, 28 March 2006 - 06:08 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users