Photo

Flow of Time Remastered (Dawn Update: Soon)

• Please log in to reply
914 replies to this topic

#856 ganon360

ganon360

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 29 November 2016 - 03:59 PM

Also is there an updated video of the bosses for the game I am stuck in trial 3 against shadowmage but I couldn't find him in either boss video

#857 Obderhode

Obderhode

There is great power in knowledge.

• Members

Posted 29 November 2016 - 04:50 PM

Also is there an updated video of the bosses for the game I am stuck in trial 3 against shadowmage but I couldn't find him in either boss video

Unfortunately, no. The version you have is unreleased to most, so I haven't updated the video. Are you having trouble with a certain aspect of him?

If you learn which ways the crystal bounce magic and just be prepared to move, he shouldn't be too hard!

#858 ganon360

ganon360

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 01 December 2016 - 03:13 PM

i forgot that was the level i got the mirror shield i kept trying to use my sword XD

now i am in the swamp past and..........on no....not Mothula again ;-;

#859 ganon360

ganon360

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 01 December 2016 - 09:20 PM

ok i got the final sword from and i will add a very challenging cavern in the swamp past

now where do i go into the desert to get the final song i can see it in a chest on my map but cant find the way into it

#860 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 01 December 2016 - 10:22 PM

When you first enter the desert area, one screen with a quicksand pit in the center, you can hookshot from bottom to top of the screen. Will get you access to a heart piece as well from one of the pits. On the surface, after hookshot, go right a few screens to the chest.

#861 ganon360

ganon360

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 01 December 2016 - 10:29 PM

When you first enter the desert area, one screen with a quicksand pit in the center, you can hookshot from bottom to top of the screen. Will get you access to a heart piece as well from one of the pits. On the surface, after hookshot, go right a few screens to the chest.

(Stares at map) I still don't see wha...........(sees green skull on map)............I walked past that thing one too many times XS

#862 ganon360

ganon360

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 02 December 2016 - 08:41 PM

Ok new issue I have all the scrolls but the Subrosian won't let me into the training ground what did I do wrong

Edited by ganon360, 02 December 2016 - 08:52 PM.

#863 ganon360

ganon360

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 02 December 2016 - 10:31 PM

And how does one reach the switch northwest of turtle rock present?

#864 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 02 December 2016 - 10:52 PM

If I remember, should be a hidden passage in the cave system that takes you up there.  Need hammer and sword beams

Edited by pixcalibur, 03 December 2016 - 10:24 AM.

#865 Obderhode

Obderhode

• Members

Posted 03 December 2016 - 08:42 AM

Ok new issue I have all the scrolls but the Subrosian won't let me into the training ground what did I do wrong

The training ground in the past is actually where you can purchase Enchanted Keys. 4 Enchanted Keys can be found without ever doing this, but in order to get all 7 enchanted items, you must eventually do the Training Ground. The Training Ground is the only spot in the game with dreaded Death Knights. To make them a non-threat, use your Super Quake Hammer Scroll to stun them so they don't get to two-shot you and will be a pushover. To get there, you need to do the following steps:

1.) In Gly'cov Ocean, sail to the right and when the fork lets you go up, go up. Then, press and hold left to make it to a small island (same island as the small fairy to access Level 8 ). Then, take the left branch on that island to get to a spot where you can dive. Dive in and work your way through the cave system to end up in a cave with a bunch of Zoras, Blue Zols, and some blue barrier blocks. Kill the zols to lower the barrier blocks.

2) In Gly'cov Training Ground, go in the cave where you get the first sword. Use the mirror shield to reflect the statue's magic onto the statue with no eye and hit the switch at the end of the passage.

3) In Gly'cov Training Ground, in the bottom right screen there is a tree you can hookshot to. Hookshot the tree and then burn it with the candle. Go through the cave to reach a time portal. 

4) When you arrive in the past, go to the bottom left section here and hit a switch. Lowering all barriers into the past training grounds. (Also, for an HCP, slash all the grass here and you'll find a time portal).

5.) Now, make your way through the training ground by entering through the south exit of Gly'cov Village (past), and jumping over that large pit. In order to successfully make the jump, you WILL need the Ring of Floatation, the optional hidden treasure from Turtle Rock.

If you are missing the Ring of Floatation, go to Gly'cov Fields (Past) - which is the top left segment of the overworld. Look for a pit you can jump over near the swamp and follow that passage until you enter the top left leg of Turtle Rock. Complete this segment (it's pretty short) and fight the easy mini-boss and it will unlock the chest that was surrounded by LTTP fire early in the dungeon. Clearing the mini-boss opens a portal that puts you right near the chest too.

Edited by Obderhode, 03 December 2016 - 08:45 AM.

#866 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 03 December 2016 - 10:26 AM

I think I suggested in that one stream to just change the Subrosian into a switch you hit from the back side.  That way, only need to do that place once.  Currently, have to repeat that area each time you want to buy another key.

#867 ganon360

ganon360

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 06 December 2016 - 03:03 PM

ok this i know might spoil something but i am at a loss i cant remember where the 7 enchanted chests are located

i remember 6 of them

village, goron village, past death mountain  future forest (northeast of village entrance), future ocean (northwest of village entrance), pyramid XS

but i cant remember the others any hints?

Edited by ganon360, 06 December 2016 - 06:35 PM.

#868 ganon360

ganon360

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 06 December 2016 - 04:37 PM

XD this game is fun

Edited by ganon360, 06 December 2016 - 05:14 PM.

#869 ganon360

ganon360

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 06 December 2016 - 05:17 PM

sorry i ask alot of questions um but in the desert past where there are flowers growing in the middle i lift the stone and used my lens of truth and i see a staircase but dont know if that is from the present version or if there is a secret there

Edited by ganon360, 06 December 2016 - 06:19 PM.

#870 Obderhode

Obderhode

• Members

Posted 07 December 2016 - 04:17 PM

So let's see! The flower staircase in the desert is a leftover from the older version of Flow you aren't playing, it isn't possible to activate that staircase anymore. That staircase used to contain enchanted chest #4 on my list below. I forgot about it because I never use the lens in my own quest. :x

As for the enchanted chests... there are 7 in total. You listed a few that were chests and a few that were key locations.

CHESTS:

1) In Gly'cov Village (present) in the house near the Cucco Man.

2) In a waterfall two screens to the right of the entrance to Death Mountain (past). You'll have to dive to find it.

3) In Gly'cov Swamp (past). Take the right portal into the swamp and make your way to the bottom right island. Bomb the wall.

4) In Gly'cov Wastelands (past, the area close to By'rov and the desert). Look for a mysterious wall blocked by hammer pegs and bomb it.

5) In Snowfall (Goron Village). Burn the tree with either Din's Fire or the enchanted candle (chest #2 in this list).

6) Gly'cov Forest. Make your way to a secluded screen with Din's Fire and the Reversion Rondo (final song) in hand.

7) Near Turtle Rock (present). The most involved chest to find. Use pegasus boots on a petrified flower in the present swamp to hit a switch, then, on the exact same screen as this enchanted chest is but in the past, use the reversion rondo on the lone island there. Complete the cave system to get to this chest.

FREE KEYS:

Without Reversion Rondo:

1) In the Pyramid. Use Farore's Boots on the highest floor.

With Reversion Rondo:

2) Exit Turtle Rock (dungeon) from the upper right leg. Go one screen up and play the song on that small island.

3) Enter Turtle Rock (dungeon) from the upper left leg. Play the rondo on the head of the turtle.

4) In Gly'cov Ocean. Exit Gly'cov Village (past) and enter the cave on the right. When you exit the cave, go one screen up and to the right. Play the song on this seemingly useless screen. 

5) There is a chest near the entrance to By'rov (past). From the town of By'rov, go down one, and left 2 or 3 screens (forget how many). There is a central small lake and one little tile of an island in the lake. Play the song on this tile to get to a chest that was otherwise impossible to get to.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users