Update #2: Demo Release

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 xanadude

xanadude

heh

• Members

Posted 02 January 2024 - 08:04 PM

It's been a while since I've posted anything on the project page, but that doesn't mean there hasn't been any progress since my last update. Far from it in fact, as this past year has been one of off-and-on but meaningful progress. And I can finally say that you can download the demo...

HERE!

THE DEMO WAS CREATED WITH THE ZC PACKAGE SYSTEM. CLICK THE EXE AND IT SHOULD WORK FROM THERE!

Screenshots:

Spoiler

Info:
Spoiler

This is a really big moment for me, as this quest has been in my life far longer than any really should. And even though I've restarted from scratch countless times, I feel comfortable in saying that I'm truly proud of the work that's been done and hope you all have fun playing what I've come up with. It may only be only a quarter of the whole project, but I think you'll understand why it needs a bit more time in the oven before it's fully done. I could ramble on and on about this again and again, but at the end of the day the quest has been so fun for me to make not only as a Zelda fan but as a fan of ZClassic in general.

But the demo speaks for itself; any and all feedback is appreciated, and please let me know of any bugs or problems you may have. I tested the package, but I'm not sure if there'll be issues on other PCs.

Enjoy!

Edited by xanadude, 03 January 2024 - 12:33 PM.

• Twilight Knight, Taco Chopper, Shane and 5 others like this

#2 jwex001

jwex001

Senior

• Members

Posted 04 January 2024 - 03:47 PM

Just finished up as far as I think I can go in the demo, and I will say it has been well worth the wait.  I love what you have done with this quest so far, and I cannot wait to see the final product.  Keep up the great work!

• Shane and xanadude like this

#3 xanadude

xanadude

heh

• Members

Posted 05 January 2024 - 01:37 AM

Just finished up as far as I think I can go in the demo, and I will say it has been well worth the wait.  I love what you have done with this quest so far, and I cannot wait to see the final product.  Keep up the great work!

Thanks! I'm genuinely glad you enjoyed it.

• jwex001 likes this

#4 Matthew

Matthew

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 23 January 2024 - 05:58 PM

Giving this a try in the next few days; will come back with my thoughts. Have been looking forward to this!

• Shane likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users