In the Lost Kingdom of the Banana Blood God Help Thread

• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

#46 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:11 AM

Here's a temporary alternative to the mediafire download.

You can use the download box in the top right to download it as a zip although I suspect the problem may be be your internet so you may have to download it one file at a time by right clicking them and selecting save as.

I'll probably take it down in a couple days or so unless I forget. I'm good at forgetting. There's a ton of stuff on my dropbox that I should probably clear out.

#47 jwex001

jwex001

Senior

• Members

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:38 AM

Here's a temporary alternative to the mediafire download.

You can use the download box in the top right to download it as a zip although I suspect the problem may be be your internet so you may have to download it one file at a time by right clicking them and selecting save as.

I'll probably take it down in a couple days or so unless I forget. I'm good at forgetting. There's a ton of stuff on my dropbox that I should probably clear out.

Thanks Moosh!

What tiny little bit i have been able to play seems pretty neat, but i can not play much.  whenever i move, no matter what directional button is pressed, link moves across the entire screen in that direction until he hits an obstruction.  Any Ideas?

• Avaro likes this

#48 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:44 AM

That's actually intentional. Akuma's curse prevents the citizens of the town from moving until they hit a solid object. But don't worry, you'll find something that allows free movement soon enough.

#49 dondog

dondog

• Members

Posted 08 July 2015 - 08:09 PM

Where is the download for this quest?

#50 Lejes

Lejes

Seeker of Runes

• Members

Posted 08 July 2015 - 08:15 PM

here

#51 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 11 October 2015 - 12:44 PM

Seeing how the quest has been updated, I thought I would bring this back.

Anyways, I hereby declare The Wall to be the new hardest boss in Zelda Classic. Even knowing that you can attack the other parts of it, and that the 2 extra cannons are weak to arrows and that the laser is weak to Xaya's sword, It's still incredibly difficult. Does the main body have any weakness'?

#52 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 11 October 2015 - 12:51 PM

Spoiler

This boss was basically our response to IoR's Stan, so don't expect it to be easy. That said, it's certainly doable. The trick is to be very good at multi-tasking. Potions help a lot, obviously. If you use both your potions, you won't have any for the second phase, but you continue at the second phase and it's honestly much easier, so definitely consider potioning if you haven't been.
  • Deedee likes this

#53 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators

Posted 11 October 2015 - 01:10 PM

On to the second phase now. Just asking, is there any way to use the techs after you beat the game? Because otherwise, they are kinda useless.

#54 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 11 October 2015 - 01:24 PM

The techs can't be used after the final boss (the original one that is, fought in the Temple of Seals) is beaten because of plot reasons. However, if you return to the Temple of Seals, an NPC there can send you back in time to before the final boss was beaten. You can use techs here, but you won't be able to switch between Finnigan and Xaya or access any post-game areas in this state.

#55 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators

Posted 11 October 2015 - 01:26 PM

Huh. Why can Alternate Finnigan use techs then?

#56 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 11 October 2015 - 01:27 PM

Because it makes for a more interesting boss fight. I was willing to introduce a tiny plot hole for the sake of a really cool boss fight.

Also your spoiler isn't entirely invisible. And it'll show up on darker themes. :P
  • Deedee likes this

#57 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 12 October 2015 - 09:46 AM

So playing the alternative game mode I have to say it feels like its not exactly harder, because enemies are dying faster too. I'm really not sure though. So basically, Xaya and enemies die faster and Xaya can also run faster for some reason. Xaya speeds things up :P

Edited by Avataro, 12 October 2015 - 09:57 AM.

#58 Dark Ice Dragon

Dark Ice Dragon

Wizard

• Members

Posted 12 October 2015 - 03:40 PM

I'm playing whit Xaya too and..is my first play to this quest so i don't know how different is the game whit Finn 'cause i don't yet play whit him.

I'm in the 3° dungeon now and the weapon i get here is fantastic!

All of sudden i realized that is like i have a mirror shield...i can reflect magic and fireballs, Xaya always been able to do this and i don't notice before or i got this power somewhere ?

Edited by Dark Ice Dragon, 12 October 2015 - 03:42 PM.

#59 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 12 October 2015 - 07:44 PM

Xaya can always reflect magic. It's to compensate for her not being able to hold a normal shield. I'm glad to hear you're liking the quest so far!
  • Dark Ice Dragon likes this

#60 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 15 October 2015 - 09:28 PM

Russ and Moosh,

This is such a good quest and it has me working at the height of my ability. I am now in the creators realm and in the room full of pots, or at least I was till I got zapped by that..........oh you are a couple of dirty rats, hehe

• Russ likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users