Play Testers Needed

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 25 October 2023 - 01:08 PM

The game should be ready for a full beta test in about a month, so if anyone is interested in play testing the whole game shoot me a DM.
  • Jenny, maxtheexplorer and Zelda_Nerd like this

#2 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 25 October 2023 - 05:38 PM

There is something you should know about the beta test. We've been working for at least 4 (soon 5) years, as result, the quest works on 2.53. 

When playing the quest, Do. Not. Play in 2.55. That'll avoid you to encounter glitchy problems, or worse crashing your game. The scripts there isn't compatible with 2.55 unfortunately, and we can't really make a 2.55 version of this quest unless clearing every scripts, and modify alot in the quest which is something we would like to avoid for now unless we make a remake of the said quest which i doubt that'll happens considered how much time we've took by doing this quest.

With that said, when playing the beta version, do expect to see some quests that we may not have known of since we've fixed as much glitches and bugs as much as we could.

#3 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 25 October 2023 - 11:49 PM

There is something you should know about the beta test. We've been working for at least 4 (soon 5) years, as result, the quest works on 2.53. 

When playing the quest, Do. Not. Play in 2.55. That'll avoid you to encounter glitchy problems, or worse crashing your game. The scripts there isn't compatible with 2.55 unfortunately, and we can't really make a 2.55 version of this quest unless clearing every scripts, and modify alot in the quest which is something we would like to avoid for now unless we make a remake of the said quest which i doubt that'll happens considered how much time we've took by doing this quest.

With that said, when playing the beta version, do expect to see some quests that we may not have known of since we've fixed as much glitches and bugs as much as we could.

2.53 quests should play fine in 2.55. If they don't, that needs to be discovered and reported.

• connor.clark likes this

#4 maxtheexplorer

maxtheexplorer

• Members

Posted 26 October 2023 - 10:34 AM

I remember finding  save/continue bugs in this game. I remember ending up being on a blank screen .  I know it was located in the area far off to the west.

#5 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 26 October 2023 - 10:58 AM

I remember finding  save/continue bugs in this game. I remember ending up being on a blank screen .  I know it was located in the area far off to the west.

I fixed that. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users