The Hero's Memory

• Please log in to reply
247 replies to this topic

#211 Norzan

Norzan

Adept

• Members

Posted 15 November 2015 - 08:44 PM

Welp, gonna have get to used to it then. At least there's shortcuts to get to the entrance faster.

Did i miss the Slingshot? Some rooms in level 3 gave me ammo as reward for killing every enemy in it, but i don't have the Slingshot yet.

#212 Aevin

Aevin

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 15 November 2015 - 08:45 PM

The slingshot's located in level 1.

Thanks for playing, by the way. I hope you enjoy the quest overall. :)

#213 Norzan

Norzan

Adept

• Members

Posted 15 November 2015 - 08:49 PM

Level 1? How in the world did i missed it? In what room specifically?

#214 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 15 November 2015 - 08:55 PM

there's some stairs i think in the lower right part of the map that takes you to a corner that has the slingshot.  cut bushes, walk behind trees, etc.  certainly will need it by level 8

• Aevin likes this

#215 Norzan

Norzan

Adept

• Members

Posted 15 November 2015 - 09:00 PM

It's inside the stairs with the four blocks surrounding it. I guess i completely forgot to go back to that room. Anyways, got the Slingshot.

• Aevin likes this

#216 Norzan

Norzan

Adept

• Members

Posted 16 November 2015 - 02:08 PM

I had my first "i kll the boss at the same he kills me" moment. It was against Gleeok in level 5.

Still, i'm enjoying the quest very much. I specially love that level 2 uses Minish Cap graphics. I love the Minish Cap graphics.

• Aevin likes this

#217 Norzan

Norzan

Adept

• Members

Posted 16 November 2015 - 04:24 PM

Where are the remote bombs?

Edit. I read some early posts in this thread. It's probably the dungeon 6 item. By the way, who hints at the right order to enter level 6?

Edited by Norzan, 16 November 2015 - 05:06 PM.

#218 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 16 November 2015 - 05:17 PM

There's an info lady on the shore near the maze who will sell you the hint.

You're right. The remote bombs are in level 6, but some people seem to have trouble finding them (and with level 6 in general, actually). Just make sure and thoroughly check bomb walls near the beginning of the level and you ought to find them.

#219 Norzan

Norzan

Adept

• Members

Posted 16 November 2015 - 08:29 PM

Got the Remote Bombs and Lens of Truth. The lens are expensive though, i did find a decent grinding spot with the leevers in the desert in the screen where you have to walk in a specific order.

Also got the Blue Tunic. Which i could have gotten before level 1 and i did 5 dungeons without it. Meh, didn't honestly need it, but i'm glad i did now.

• Aevin likes this

#220 Norzan

Norzan

Adept

• Members

Posted 17 November 2015 - 03:44 PM

Can Like Likes eat the Mirror Shield? In other ZC quests the game warns me that Like Likes can't eat it. Just want to be sure. Also, most likely means that Like Likes have an aversion to reflective surfaces

#221 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 17 November 2015 - 04:00 PM

Nope! Your mirror shield is safe. No worries. :)

• Norzan likes this

#222 Norzan

Norzan

Adept

• Members

Posted 17 November 2015 - 07:09 PM

I wanted to ask this after i finished level 6. What temple from the official zelda games does level 6 refer to? I notice that every temple is a reference to a dungeon in the official zelda games (like the first level being a reference to the first level of Wind Waker), but i can't remember which temple level 6 refers to.

#223 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 17 November 2015 - 09:44 PM

It's the Ocean Temple from Spirit Tracks. I think Spirit Tracks isn't as frequently played, and my dungeon doesn't resemble it as closely as I'd like, so a lot of people don't get that reference.

• Shane likes this

#224 Norzan

Norzan

Adept

• Members

Posted 17 November 2015 - 09:51 PM

I haven't played Spirit Tracks in years (i probably only did two full playthroughs of the game), so that's why i wasn't getting the reference.

Still, enjoying the quest very much. I'm currently in level 8.

• Aevin likes this

#225 Norzan

Norzan

Adept

• Members

Posted 19 November 2015 - 10:42 AM

Just finished the game. I think i got every item and upgrade possible. Still gonna give my review in the quest page.

• Aevin likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users