Legend of Lana DX Director's Cut

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#76 Mani Kanina

Mani Kanina

Rabbits!

• Members

Posted 01 September 2016 - 12:17 PM

The 9999 wallet upgrade (the next one after 500) can be bought in, three locations I believe.

Also, those symbols are tied to the post-game. Check out the Green Zone ones you're done in level 9.
  • Eddy likes this

#77 Yeto

Yeto

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 21 September 2016 - 12:11 PM

I was playing this and I am stuck on L5 (hard), I watched in a old gameplay that hookshot is in this room, but not... Any hint?

Spoiler

#78 Mani Kanina

Mani Kanina

Rabbits!

• Members

Posted 21 September 2016 - 12:14 PM

The dungeon item was indeed in that room... in normal. It was moved to a different location of the dungeon in hardmode.

If you want the exact location:
Spoiler

• Yeto likes this

#79 Yeto

Yeto

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 25 September 2016 - 06:12 AM

Ok finally I completed Level  8 (hard)!!! I didn't expect much about this quest and honestly I am surprised, even I had to draw a map and I found both ways to level item. Amazing. I believed you didn't like confusing messes...

I liked everything except level 4 (too boring). Maybe later tunics should be secrets out of the dungeons, and some wizzrobes got lot of hp but are minor issues for me. Now I am in a Sin Citadel clone and it's fun, really fun but I got stuck on a screen while warping between both sides. I loved also ice slide puzles that most quests that implements it then there are 2 or 3 easy puzles and not else...

A question, final boss seems to be very frustrating on hard mode, so I'd like to know where are the emptly bottles, or Light arrows?

#80 Mani Kanina

Mani Kanina

Rabbits!

• Members

Posted 25 September 2016 - 07:38 AM

Ok finally I completed Level  8 (hard)!!! I didn't expect much about this quest and honestly I am surprised, even I had to draw a map and I found both ways to level item. Amazing. I believed you didn't like confusing messes...

I don't like playing them, and I also get that they aren't for everyone. The Normal mode version of level 8 is completely different.

but I got stuck on a screen while warping between both sides.

Stuck as in unable to move? If so, can you take a picture of this bug?

A question, final boss seems to be very frustrating on hard mode, so I'd like to know where are the emptly bottles, or Light arrows?

Empty bottles? There are none. You just buy potions, you can carry one of every colour.

Spoiler

Edited by Lunaria, 25 September 2016 - 07:38 AM.

#81 Yeto

Yeto

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 25 September 2016 - 10:43 AM

This room

wthugp.png

Edited by Yeto, 29 September 2016 - 12:44 PM.

• Mani Kanina likes this

#82 BlueGlass

BlueGlass

• Members

Posted 29 September 2016 - 01:37 PM

I've been fiddling with this block puzzle for a couple hours now, and clearly I'm just straight up missing the solution:

Spoiler

Also, what enemies drop rupee rings aside from green and red?

#83 Mani Kanina

Mani Kanina

Rabbits!

• Members

Posted 29 September 2016 - 01:50 PM

I've been fiddling with this block puzzle for a couple hours now, and clearly I'm just straight up missing the solution:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Also, what enemies drop rupee rings aside from green and red?

Spoiler

#84 BlueGlass

BlueGlass

• Members

Posted 29 September 2016 - 02:08 PM

Okay, thanks.  And I really was going about it wrong.

#85 whacker

whacker

• Members

Posted 15 October 2016 - 10:08 AM

I can't seem to beat level 3(hard mode). I've searched every wall and killed all enemies in all rooms, but I can't find the last key needed to get to what i assume is the boss key. 

Nevermind, I forgot about level 4.

Edited by whacker, 15 October 2016 - 01:46 PM.

#86 Mani Kanina

Mani Kanina

Rabbits!

• Members

Posted 15 October 2016 - 01:46 PM

I can't seem to beat level 3(hard mode). I've searched every wall and killed all enemies in all rooms, but I can't find the last key needed to get to what i assume is the boss key.

Including all the manhandla heads in the rooms that have those?

If there are rooms on the map where you haven't been in, aside from the place with the big key (or places requiring the big key), then you need to find a way into those.

#87 whacker

whacker

• Members

Posted 15 October 2016 - 10:07 PM

I'd assume there is a heart piece in level 8 confusion like all other dungeons. If so does it have something to do with one of the rooms with a chest, movable or otherwise, because if so I have no clue what to do to get it. (Have the dungeon item and boss key)

#88 Mani Kanina

Mani Kanina

Rabbits!

• Members

Posted 16 October 2016 - 03:36 AM

I'd assume there is a heart piece in level 8 confusion like all other dungeons. If so does it have something to do with one of the rooms with a chest, movable or otherwise, because if so I have no clue what to do to get it. (Have the dungeon item and boss key)

Yes, there is one.

Mild spoiler

Direct solution

#89 whacker

whacker

• Members

Posted 16 October 2016 - 12:44 PM

I suck at block puzzles, specifically sliding block puzzles. With that said imagine my horror when in the ancient ruins water section I came across a difficult block puzzle. After puzzling forever I solved it and of course as if to laugh at me there is another. So any help would be appreciated. It's the one with both sliding blocks and normal pushable blocks that destroy the ice. I pray the other sections have no sliding block puzzles.

#90 Mani Kanina

Mani Kanina

Rabbits!

• Members

Posted 16 October 2016 - 02:29 PM

I suck at block puzzles, specifically sliding block puzzles. With that said imagine my horror when in the ancient ruins water section I came across a difficult block puzzle. After puzzling forever I solved it and of course as if to laugh at me there is another. So any help would be appreciated. It's the one with both sliding blocks and normal pushable blocks that destroy the ice. I pray the other sections have no sliding block puzzles.

Normally it's the first one people have issues with, rather than the second one. I, uh, don't actually have a solution for that at hand. :P

It has multiple solutions so I'm sure you could probably figure something out. If not then I'll get back to you in a couple of days when I have more time with a recording of the solution, I'm terrible at explaining with words how to solve things.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users