• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#31 MermaidCim

MermaidCim

Yes I'm that guy who dreamt Dani was Zelda. LOL Cimfam/zelda

• Members

Posted 20 May 2013 - 03:32 PM

Happy to help.

I just completed Level 8....think I might have noticed a small bug/glitch. (just a minor asthetic, not gamebreaking) I was able to light up the torch without needing the book. Of course I got the book anyway. Can you fix it so you absolutely need to use the wand/magic book to light up the torch instead of positioning yourself to use the candle w/o the book?

Edited by SoStaci, 20 May 2013 - 03:33 PM.

#32 frenchplayer

frenchplayer

Initiate

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:12 AM

I think there is a bug in level 9.
in this room, I take  stairs, but there is no object .

[/URL]">http://mini_303057zelda016.png

[/URL]">http://mini_952562zelda015.png

#33 DaDoc540

DaDoc540

formerly boram_c

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:38 AM

I think there is a bug in Level 9.

In this room, I take the stairs, but there is no object…

Good thinking, except that cellar was intended to be empty.  Do not abandon the room in question, though.  There might be another secret somewhere…

Edited by boram_c, 26 May 2013 - 07:13 AM.

#34 phatjak69

phatjak69

Junior

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:56 PM

Can't find the big key in level 6, found the other false walls, but I come to the bottom layer of a room on the east side with a pushblock, four wand statues, and another unique block.  Anyone?

#35 DaDoc540

DaDoc540

formerly boram_c

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:05 PM

Can't find the big key in level 6, found the other false walls, but I come to the bottom layer of a room on the east side with a pushblock, four wand statues, and another unique block.  Anyone?

The Statuettes are not Wand Statues unless they are colored a bright shade of violet or purple; when you first see them, they are inactive.  You need to do something else in the room to activate them.  There is something else in this room you might have overlooked—ever wonder why the builders of this crypt never thought of placing more lit torches around?

#36 phatjak69

phatjak69

Junior

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:29 PM

Thanks, it's wasn't until I ran out of magic that I figured it out

#37 MermaidCim

MermaidCim

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:29 PM

Level 9 will be the death of me. LOL. Gonna figure out this passcode of 0-5 if it kills me. There's 720 possibilities so, I might have to start guessing. LOL. I think this will be tough.

#38 DaDoc540

DaDoc540

formerly boram_c

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:34 PM

Level 9 will be the death of me. LOL. Gonna figure out this passcode of 0-5 if it kills me. There's 720 possibilities so, I might have to start guessing. LOL. I think this will be tough.

Did you find Abei holed up behind a blastable wall on the east side of the dungeon?  If so, he will tell you that if you remember the eight Triforce dungeons, you have all you need to solve all three passcode puzzles.  The first is three digits long; each subsequent one is one digit longer than the previous one.  When you are finished inputting the passcode, the other pressure switches will change color, signifying that you push the remaining ones in.

#39 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:08 PM

Still can`t find lvl 4 :confused:

#40 Love For Fire

Love For Fire

Adept

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:31 PM

Liking this game so far, completed first 3 levels. One criticism I have that really kills a decent amount of the fun factor though is the scarcity of being able to refill MP early on. With needing to use the candle so often in the first few levels/burning bushes in the overworld, there ought to be enemies that drop magic or shops selling magic potions. The one shop that's accessible is a pain to get to with those cool new Lynels.

#41 phatjak69

phatjak69

Junior

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:09 PM

Stuck in Level 8, got the bracelet, need a key to advance to the two lower left rooms

Never mind, was looking in the wrong place the whole time...where's level 9?  Did I miss a hint in level 8?

Edited by phatjak69, 21 May 2013 - 08:05 PM.

#42 MermaidCim

MermaidCim

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:09 PM

Stuck in Level 8, got the bracelet, need a key to advance to the two lower left rooms

Never mind, was looking in the wrong place the whole time...where's level 9?  Did I miss a hint in level 8?

Just like in the original 2nd quest, it's in the upper-left most corner of the Overworld. Bring Super Bombs and I think you super bomb the middle wall there.

#43 phatjak69

phatjak69

Junior

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:11 PM

Thanks, I tried that about 2 squares over from where it actually was

#44 MermaidCim

MermaidCim

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:37 PM

Did you find Abei holed up behind a blastable wall on the east side of the dungeon?  If so, he will tell you that if you remember the eight Triforce dungeons, you have all you need to solve all three passcode puzzles.  The first is three digits long; each subsequent one is one digit longer than the previous one.  When you are finished inputting the passcode, the other pressure switches will change color, signifying that you push the remaining ones in.

I knew that. Thanks. :)

#45 DaDoc540

DaDoc540

formerly boram_c

• Members

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:21 PM

Still can`t find lvl 4 :confused:

Spoiler

Liking this game so far, completed first 3 levels. One criticism I have that really kills a decent amount of the fun factor though is the scarcity of being able to refill MP early on. With needing to use the candle so often in the first few levels/burning bushes in the overworld, there ought to be enemies that drop magic or shops selling magic potions. The one shop that's accessible is a pain to get to with those cool new Lynels.

There is a potion shop three screens west of the start (where Level 3 was in the original Legend of Zelda).  Of course, you will have to travel one screen north to cross the stream.  Are you missing the Mushroom (Letter)?  Since you completed the first three levels, you should be able to obtain it by now.

I guess I should consider replacing the Life Potion with a Magic Decanter in Shop 0…

Edited by boram_c, 21 May 2013 - 09:50 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users