Lost Identity help

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#61 jwex001

jwex001

Senior

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:19 PM

I just have two questions.  Where is the empty bottle, the flippers, and dins fire?  and two: how do you get into the windmill (my guess would be dins fire, but am not sure), i am finally in the level under the dark campus, and do have the wand.

#62 Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:25 PM

To get the bottle: from the place where you got the fire crystal (candle), go down, right, up, then right twice and it will be in a chest.
To get Din's Fire: from the beginning of the Dark University, go left twice, down twice, right, then up, defeat the Dodongo's, then a stairway will open to a small puzzle area that leads to Dins Fire. The windmill is opened by Din's Fire also.
As for the flippers, they aren't in this quest.

I hope this helps.

#63 arieltap

arieltap

Adept

• Members

Posted 25 April 2014 - 04:10 PM

Hello! I believe there's supposed to be a heart container here.

zelda067_zps5c429859.png

I've gone inside the little blocked area, bombed every square inch, whistled, hookshotted, boomeranged, and arrowed everything, all to no avail. Was the heart just sitting there? It wasn't on my screen, and this is the first time I made it to the spot.

#64 Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 25 April 2014 - 05:00 PM

If you push all three rocks to the bottom of the screen, then a staircase will appear leading to the mini dungeon containing the third hidden heart container.
  • arieltap likes this

#65 arieltap

arieltap

Adept

• Members

Posted 26 April 2014 - 12:46 PM

Basically, for the Ganon battle, if Ganon is on the top or bottom of the screen, then run left and right across the screen and that will help you dodge his shots a lot better.  If he is on the left or right, then go up and down across the screen.  If he is in the middle, just run around him.  As for the final part where the Bioengineer is, just be on the outer edges of the screen and move around the edges a lot.  Ganon usually moves around the middle most of the time.

Hi RedTribeLink! I have been engaged in the Ganon battle for some time now. I just seem to loop through the same three stages: four spawned enemies, two spawned enemies, inescapable fire/swirly ball which I try to whack back at him, repeat... What am I missing? Thanks!

#66 Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:47 PM

You' should be able to hit the swirly ball. If it's the second time he is shooting the swirly ball, then he will shoot another one that you mush hit back to him, otherwise it will just do that loop again. If you are hitting them back at him, then it should move on to the next phase.

#67 arieltap

arieltap

Adept

• Members

Posted 26 April 2014 - 03:32 PM

Thanks! That did it. Very nice quest, RedTribeLink!

zelda068_zpse0b20e33.png

• Joaish (RedTribeLink) likes this

#68 Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 26 April 2014 - 06:45 PM

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it!
  • arieltap likes this

#69 KEM64

KEM64

Junior

• Members

Posted 01 May 2014 - 07:04 PM

Here are the locations of the three keys in the snowlands:

1: bomb a rock surrounded by pots.
2: behind the large tree.
3: Behind a bomb able wall above a large stone surrounded by pots.

These three keys are used in the Classical Boss Rush to get one of the two items that will get you into level 2. I hope this helps.

O.K., something's wrong here, because I'm stuck in the Classical Boss Rush. I can't get past the room with the Red Gohmas because of a lock that requires a key (The Gohmas have been taken out already), and I've already gotten and used up the 3 keys that are found in the Snowlands as mentioned in your post.

What did I do wrong? Is there another key I missed?

Edited by KEM64, 01 May 2014 - 07:06 PM.

#70 Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 01 May 2014 - 10:25 PM

If you've found all 3 keys in the Snowlands, then you should be able to use all three of them in the Classical Boss Rush.  I see no reason why you would be short a key if you got all of the ones in the Snowlands.  Did you use all three of those keys in just the Classical Boss Rush?

#71 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 02 May 2014 - 06:34 AM

What are the triforces in the upper left corners in some of the screens for?

#72 Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 02 May 2014 - 09:19 AM

They indicate that when you save & Quit or die, you'll continue on the nearest screen that has one.

#73 prussian

prussian

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 08 June 2014 - 08:17 AM

Link is currently stuck in the snowlands checking behind large trees for the third key. I think he needs the hookshot. Is it obtainable without the hookshot, or did he miss it in level 1. Help Me, Help Me.....Please Help Me.

Thanks,

daspreussische

Edited by prussian, 08 June 2014 - 09:54 AM.

#74 Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 08 June 2014 - 09:17 PM

The hookshot is not needed to get all three keys.  Here are the locations:

1. Behind the large tree in the middle of the snowlands.

2. bomb a rock one screen to the right then one screen down from the first snowlands screen to get to the second key.

3. Bomb the wall on the most northeast corner of the snowlands.  The screen below it has a large rock surrounded by pots.

#75 prussian

prussian

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 08 June 2014 - 10:31 PM

Yes Link did find it, but it was kind of weired. Rather than behind the tree, I was imediately placed in a mini-dungeon when I crossed the pit. Never the less Link is very happy.

Ich danke Ihnen sehr,
daspreussische

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users