Photo

Flow of Time Remastered (Dawn Update: Soon)

• Please log in to reply
914 replies to this topic

#46 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 12:18 PM

Below the "2" Clue room, in the same room where you can see that lava pit, you should be able to see four enemies around two tombstones; one Gibdo, one Stalfos and two Ghinis. Kill them all, this should empty the lava pit.

As far as the ladder goes; that's not one of the Dungeon Items. I was talking about a more normal ladder, as in the kind you see in every single Item Room in the base game.

Thanks for this!

I'm now short of a key to lower the lock block in the hookshot room.

I've looked everywhere...

Nevermind, found a walk thru wall in the number 2 clue room.

Edited by Joki, 11 August 2014 - 12:25 PM.

#47 SyrianBallaS

SyrianBallaS

Defender

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 12:18 PM

Im not sure if someone reported this already but I found two bugs

One isn't too bad, one is really bad

The not so bad one is if you press an arrow key it'll break the sequence when that wizard guy comes but if you press the arrow key back to that screen the sequence restarts

The really bad one was in Level 2, there was an area in level 2 (not the cave) where you use a super bomb to defeat the aquamentus that is invunerable to seeds

before the fall link kept on walking towards the wall, a temporary fix was to alt + tab zelda classic but then it completly messed up the pallete. When I restart zelda classic is back to normal

This happened in a lot of the newer games on pure, and it seems to occur randomly so I wouldn't know how to fix it

#48 Neobullseye

Neobullseye

Junior

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 12:27 PM

Im not sure if someone reported this already but I found two bugs

One isn't too bad, one is really bad

The not so bad one is if you press an arrow key it'll break the sequence when that wizard guy comes but if you press the arrow key back to that screen the sequence restarts

The really bad one was in Level 2, there was an area in level 2 (not the cave) where you use a super bomb to defeat the aquamentus that is invunerable to seeds

before the fall link kept on walking towards the wall, a temporary fix was to alt + tab zelda classic but then it completly messed up the pallete. When I restart zelda classic is back to normal

This happened in a lot of the newer games on pure, and it seems to occur randomly so I wouldn't know how to fix it

Wait, you used a Super Bomb on that Aquamentus? Or did you just use one to get to him? Because if it's the former, said Aqua can just be killed by the normal sword. (And if it's the latter, ignore me :P)

As for the glitch itself; that's one of the reasons I prefer Windowed Mode over Fullscreen mode; glitches like that tend to happen less. I'm assuming it's more of a system glitch than anything else. Something with keys sticking or whatever.

#49 SyrianBallaS

SyrianBallaS

Defender

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 12:39 PM

@neobullseye

No it's the room where you have to use the super bomb

My assumption is that was a bug in zelda classic itself because the whole application gets stuck

but it doesn't seem to happen in older quests for 2.5, but this game is amazing nonetheless

#50 Neobullseye

Neobullseye

Junior

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 12:53 PM

...Please tell me that that tower is the only dungeon with Ice Physics D:. Dear god, I hate Ice Physics in ZC, if only because any speed you have when stepping on them is instantly removed, as is your ability to turn around. Combined with Darknuts, that's just plain wrong.

#51 SyrianBallaS

SyrianBallaS

Defender

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 01:23 PM

I found two more bugs, if you go to level two before finishing off the first boss it plays the wrong music when you go to fight the first boss,

when you get the first aurora stone the sequence break/restart thing happens again, if you want me to post screenshots, or a video of the wrong music playing i will

I will assume every cutscene has this issue but it doesn't break the game so I wouldn't put it on high priority

Edited by GhostKnight22, 11 August 2014 - 01:28 PM.

#52 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 01:29 PM

Yeah, the boomerang is in Level 2 -- Although I already forgot the thing's exact position >_>.

On another note: The Level 3 boss is a jerk. How am I supposed to dodge those attacks while also damaging it? D:

I see what you mean! Lv3 boss is a dick!

Just can't beat him!

Edited by Joki, 11 August 2014 - 01:42 PM.

#53 Neobullseye

Neobullseye

Junior

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 01:51 PM

I see what you mean! Lv3 boss is a dick!

Just can't beat him!

I found a tactic that seems to work pretty well. First, lure him to one side of the room, it doesn't matter much whether it's left or right. When he leaps up, run towards the bottom corner on the other end of the room and wait. As soon as he slams into the ground, walk straight up -- do NOT attempt to block the ensuing attack with your sword. If all goes well, all the flying tiles should go right past you, giving you the opening to strike the boss with his weakness. Once he recovers, just lure him to the other side again and repeat the process.

Edited by Neobullseye, 11 August 2014 - 01:52 PM.

• Joki likes this

#54 Spelunker

Spelunker

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 02:08 PM

I've been everywhere I can acess in level 2 and still can't find the power bracelet. I've tried to go through the mazes past the red bubble but can't bomb the wall at the end.

#55 Neobullseye

Neobullseye

Junior

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 02:12 PM

Well, one thing's for sure; this is not a quest where I'll be short on money often XD. Seriously, I maxed out on Rupees halfway through Level 1, bought the Wallet (bringing me back down to almost nothing in the process), then maxed out again just before finishing Level 2 (given, the 200-Rupee Chest helped a bit in that regard). After buying the large "quiver", and thus being brought back to almost zilch yet again, I'm now again almost maxed out on money. So yeah...

Also, White Sword get! Booya!

I've been everywhere I can acess in level 2 and still can't find the power bracelet. I've tried to go through the mazes past the red bubble but can't bomb the wall at the end.

Have you been in the right side of the dungeon on that floor? There should be a block puzzle on the eastern half that releases the pegs around the Blue Bubble just before the maze in the western half.

#56 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 02:14 PM

There are 4 floors in level 2.

Sounds like you are still stuck on the 2nd one.  (where you find the boomerang)

There are two key rooms. The first is one where you can plant a super bomb (look for cracked flooring). This will allow you to drop to a lower floor to get a key. Think its located 2 screens right, 3 up, and one left from where you find the boomerang.

The second room of interest is on the other side of the maze ( Right up right up). Use the boomerang to activate the switch, and walk right. You then get access to the third floor where the power bracelet is located.

Also, White Sword get! Booya!

Where did you find the White sword?

Edited by Joki, 11 August 2014 - 02:22 PM.

#57 Neobullseye

Neobullseye

Junior

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 02:23 PM

<snip>

Where did you find the White sword?

Go to the "Past," then go to where Level 3 was in the "present". You need to at least have the items from the first three dungeons, and if the in-game text is accurate, you'll need the first three Essences too.

EDIT: On that note, I also have a good idea where either the Magical or Master Sword will be. Of course, I can't test it yet, but...

Edited by Neobullseye, 11 August 2014 - 02:34 PM.

• Joki likes this

#58 Neobullseye

Neobullseye

Junior

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 03:42 PM

Uhm... I think I broke something.

lDJoIaK.png

What happened is that I dashed into the petrified plant next to the corner of the now very strange looking platform whilst being halfway in between the two tiles. For some reason, the corner of the platform broke too, resulting in what's on the image. Sadly/luckily, I can't do the same with the upper ledge, so no sequence breaking for me...

#59 Obderhode

Obderhode

There is great power in knowledge.

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 04:43 PM

Thanks all for the bug reports. I'll do my absolute best to fix them (not 100% about the level 2 aquamentus thing) and I really don't know how to fix the Pegaus Boots chipping away at those two blocks in that room.

@Spelunker:

I think I know what the issue is. In B1F (the biggest floor where you fought Blue Aquamentus) go on the right side to the room where there is a bomb wall that you can't break. Notice that the two green statues are looking across the room. Simply blow up the wall on the other side and it will allow you solve a pretty simple color block puzzle that lowers the red tiles on that floor, freeing the bubble.

@Neobullseye:

About ice dungeons, there isn't really too many spots you'll see ice. There is some ice in another dungeon, but you'll have an incredible advantage to the effect that it is not really a bother.

@Joki:

The White Sword is located in Dungeon of Trials #1. It is located where Level 3 was in past time. :)

Level 3's boss wasn't intended to be too hard. He has some randomness until he falls and becomes vulnerable, but I tend to lay fires for him to land on so he gets hit for that temporary frame I can't move. I normally don't slash at the spinning tiles either unless I have some distance or need magic (which I normally don't).

#60 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 04:45 PM

Theres a goron that says theres a secret entrace that leads to there goron home but he says its in a intersect and not sure what intersect hes talking about any hints or clues of its location?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users