i like big tags cannot lie

• Please log in to reply
413 replies to this topic

#46 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:08 PM

im missinmg a small key for the boss in pendent lvl 3 no idea where it is located at any clues

#47 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:42 PM

How c'om I turned invisible after getting the ocarina ??? it was a lot of work to find the pendant!

think I need to explore this dungeon a little more ,, maybe latter - got the master sword from the forest!!

now what's next ?? mmm... need to search around,!

#48 Ben

Ben

a very grumpy

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:26 PM

There is a bug (which is possibly a problem with ZC itself and not the script?) where sometimes after getting zapped or after falling down a hole, Link stays invisible. I have pored over the script (and at one point Saffith looked at it as well) and haven't figured it out. If you hit F6 and Continue, you will be visible again.

#49 Saffith

Saffith

IPv7 user

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:01 PM

It's probably script issues, just hard to find.
I do see one problem now: if a bari/biri dies while it's shocking Link, the script will quit before it makes him visible again. I can fix that pretty easily, but I expect it's not the only issue.

#50 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:15 PM

It's probably script issues, just hard to find.
I do see one problem now: if a bari/biri dies while it's shocking Link, the script will quit before it makes him visible again. I can fix that pretty easily, but I expect it's not the only issue.

bari/biri ..? :confused: ...is that electric thing ??.. I remeber one of those cooked me for a while ,then I get the flute and turned invisible

I'll wait for news on this........... :-/

#51 Ben

Ben

a very grumpy

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:38 PM

Not sure how the ocarina would turn you invisible. I've certainly never seen that happen. You are using ZC 2.50, right? Not a RC build but the final?

#52 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:48 AM

Not sure how the ocarina would turn you invisible. I've certainly never seen that happen. You are using ZC 2.50, right? Not a RC build but the final?

no I'm using last build RC5 - the ocarina diddn't turn me invisibe, was a little after I grabed some how.....?
any hint to kill that giant green beatle on kevel 1 , think is the boss , got candle already,, I read in the door before entering, I supposed tu use deathdly attacs ,, some how  can't kill this,, will appreciated any advise .......... tough guy"'

PS- at this level one dungeon I went invisible many time already,, one time just by entering one room!!!!

#53 Ben

Ben

a very grumpy

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:35 AM

RC5 is too old. You will need a newer ZC build, since the quest was made with 2.50 final.

Spoiler

#54 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 11:31 AM

RC5 is too old. You will need a newer ZC build, since the quest was made with 2.50 final.

Spoiler

yes last  downldable  build on shadowstorm is 1571-2.50RC5 that's the one I'm using ,

I'll try some eslse tonight, maybe rc4 works better   lets see! :-/

#55 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:09 PM

Hi

I am using Final 2.50 and questfile works very well , i am now at Dark World level 4 

and btw i turned invisible when i hit bari/biri enemy sometimes

the invisible stops when i press F6 and continue

Edited by judasrising, 24 November 2013 - 03:10 PM.

#56 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 05:36 PM

Hi

I am using Final 2.50 and questfile works very well , i am now at Dark World level 4 

and btw i turned invisible when i hit bari/biri enemy sometimes

the invisible stops when i press F6 and continue

2.50 is the player - and last build is 1571(stable one), this is RC-5  this quest works great  with 2.50 RC-4

no more invisible issue stop and wverything  is better , just the bomb still take a little longer to blow

got the three pendants already and everything went smooth , now to the forest to get the master sword :bounce:

#57 Ben

Ben

a very grumpy

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:19 PM

I have updated the Public Beta with eleven bug fixes, including the new scripting for Bari so that they should not turn Link invisible (thanks Saffith).

Bombs do have a longer timer than normal; this is done on purpose because they are effective weapons in certain parts of this quest and would be too overpowered if they had a short fuse.

I will release the quest by Dec. 1st.

#58 trudatman

trudatman

one point nine hero

• Members
  • Location:State Of Love And Trust, The United State Of Amorica.

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:52 PM

why are you using the pre-2.5 release candidates? why not use the "final" 2.5 or the currently newest version?

#59 Ben

Ben

a very grumpy

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:16 PM

Apparently there is a bug where the super bomb counter does not update its maximum according to how many normal bombs you can carry. I am at a loss to figure this one out.

edit: never mind it was a dumb thing, I've fixed it now

#60 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:59 AM

Hi

Is the double magic somewhere? that is really usefull in Dark world lvl6 , found the moonpearl.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users