Passage Through Time

• Please log in to reply
194 replies to this topic

#61 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 13 November 2015 - 11:57 AM

The meat is only used inside the final dungeon and is hidden deep within it. 

i can't really direct you to the Gold Skulltulas that you are missing without knowing which ones that you already have. 

The 4 chests on the overworld held 3 sword upgrades and the Homemade Raft. I'll be changing those to plain item drops in the next update.

Here's the map coordinates for the keys.

Southern Hyrule

Dawn             3:2C 
Day                4:00
Twilight          5:2E 
Night              6:50 

Northern Hyrule
Dawn                7:07 
Day                   8:67
Day                   8:6D 
Twilight             9:10 
Twilight             9:55 
Night                10:4F 

I'm still working on that continue bug, but I'm not having a great deal of success.

#62 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 13 November 2015 - 12:22 PM

I had a save file, not too old so opened it and played on. Been searching for those last 2 skulltulas and found them so I know what the prize is :bounce:

What about all the NPC items. perhaps if you missed the first one your just stuck eh?

#63 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 13 November 2015 - 12:46 PM

Nope. The NPC items can be gathered at any time, as long as you have the items you need to reach the NPC. Here's the list of the NPC's in the trading game and where they are.

1. Friendly Soldier- Inside the fort outside the Gerudo Stronghold. Hands over the Canteen.

2. Archer- in desert near Gerudo Stronghold at day. Gives the Homecooked Meal.

3. Zora- by river near the Temple of Time, at dawn. Gives the Zora Scale.

4. Archer- on beach near the Reptilian Redoubt at Twilight. Gives Worthless Bauble.

5. Fisherman- on riverbank north of Hyrule Castle at Twilight. Gives Fishing Hook.

6. Archer- in forest southwest of village where you get the hammer at night. Gives Alarm Clock.

7. Engineer- in village near where you get the Lens of Truth at dawn or day. Gives Bombchu.

8. Archer- in same village, at twilight. Gives you Running Shoes.

9. Boy- in house in the clouds at dawn or day. Gives you the Bug Net.

10. Archer- in same area, at night. Gives you the Working Compass.

11. Rito- in fort on the way to Turtle Rock. Gives you the Goddess Plume.

12. Archer- south of the last person, at dawn. Gives you the Air Freshener.

13. Goron- inside the Volcanic Fissure. Gives you the Stinky Mushroom.

14. Archer- just outside the Volcanic Fissure at dawn. Gives you the Clever Disguise.

15. Thief- in a hidden room in the Eerie Catacomb. (Easier to find with Lens of Truth.) Gives you the Embroidered Stationery.

16. Archer- near the entrance of the Eerie Catacomb. Gives you the Pickaxe.

17. Subrosian- near the entrance to the Snowfall Resort. Gives you the Wife's Necklace.

18. Archer- inside the Snowfall Resort. Gives you the Lost Sword.

19. Darknut- inside Turtle Rock. Gives you the Knight's Crest.

20. Archer- inside Turtle Rock. Let's you keep the Knight's Crest.

After the game is done, you can enter a house in the village where you get the hammer and speak to a woman; who will give you a Peril Ring and creates a chest with a Piece of Heart inside.

Edited by ywkls, 13 November 2015 - 12:47 PM.

#64 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 13 November 2015 - 12:52 PM

Ah, one of my 2 missing heart pieces.

thanks for the list, that is a lot of work for a peril ring

What does the knights crest do?

Edited by Mister Snooze, 13 November 2015 - 12:55 PM.

#65 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 13 November 2015 - 01:43 PM

You have 2 problem areas in the final dungeon

one is the puzzle, you can just walk on the button and the door opens, you do not have to solve the puzzle

second the room up near top where you hit the targets with the boomer you cannot walk back into that room from the room to its right, the door won't open

Good quest, once you get the bugs out it will be very nice. Lots of fun, thank You!

Edited by Mister Snooze, 13 November 2015 - 01:45 PM.

#66 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 13 November 2015 - 03:27 PM

Ah, one of my 2 missing heart pieces.

thanks for the list, that is a lot of work for a peril ring

What does the knights crest do?

The Knight's Crest is a Whimsical Ring that is always active and boosts your attack strength significantly.

You have 2 problem areas in the final dungeon

one is the puzzle, you can just walk on the button and the door opens, you do not have to solve the puzzle

second the room up near top where you hit the targets with the boomer you cannot walk back into that room from the room to its right, the door won't open

Good quest, once you get the bugs out it will be very nice. Lots of fun, thank You!

Screenshots of these rooms would be appreciated, since I'm not sure exactly where you're talking about just from the description.

In other news, thanks to a contribution by grayswandir; the continue point system is now working. However, I should advise those who are already a good ways into the game not to download it (or any future updates) unless you get completely stuck in the game. This is because adding more stuff can break both the Day/Night script and the Pegasus Boots script and make it unplayable.

So, if you're already playing in 2.50.2 and have reached the last dungeon and warped automatically to the true Temple of Time without getting the items from the 4 times of day you can either open the quest (it's not passworded) and give yourself the major items from the last dungeon (Purple Tunic, Fire Boomerange, Silver Arrows and Titan's Mitt) or you will have to start over to avoid having the game die on you.

Not saying it is going to happen, but it might.

Edited by ywkls, 13 November 2015 - 03:28 PM.

#67 derby77

derby77

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 13 November 2015 - 05:09 PM

I can't seem to find the hookshot which I seem to need for level 5.  Also, the raft doesn't seem to work on all.  Any help?

Edited by derby77, 13 November 2015 - 05:15 PM.

#68 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 13 November 2015 - 06:06 PM

I can't seem to find the hookshot which I seem to need for level 5.  Also, the raft doesn't seem to work on all.  Any help?

The raft is a little finicky in its detection of the point where it starts. You have to be at just the right spot when getting onto a dock going horizontally. The right place is a little down from where you would normally think that it would be.

The hookshot is in a dungeon that you might not have been to yet. From the dungeon where you get the bombs, at dawn; go west to a large isle. You need the Pegasus Boots to smash the rocks there, then you can enter the dungeon.

#69 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 13 November 2015 - 06:19 PM

Downloaded the version of ZC u said I should use, and downloaded the most recent quest file.

I think Ive found a bug.

Try going west of this screen: http://postimg.org/image/6mnpcxh2v/

#70 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 13 November 2015 - 06:23 PM

Downloaded the version of ZC u said I should use, and downloaded the most recent quest file.

I think Ive found a bug.

Try going west of this screen: http://postimg.org/image/6mnpcxh2v/

Had the wrong side warp set up. I'll get an update rolling to fix that at once.

#71 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 14 November 2015 - 05:35 AM

Had the wrong side warp set up. I'll get an update rolling to fix that at once.

Any joy with fixing this yet? Im trapped!

#72 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 14 November 2015 - 08:26 AM

Any joy with fixing this yet? Im trapped!

This issue is fixed now.

You wouldn't believe how much effort I had to go through to get those save points to act as proper continue points. (Almost had to make a script request for it.) I think they all work now and I know that the side warps for all of them are functioning, so nobody should get trapped again. The latest fix also addresses the issue with the overworld chests and some other stuff that was reported.

#73 Gendof

Gendof

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 14 November 2015 - 10:21 AM

Where can I find my SAV file.

I am using 2.5 and need to upgrade to most recent version but I don't see a Save file in 2.50 to paste to newer player.  

Thx

#74 frenchplayer

frenchplayer

Initiate

• Members

Posted 14 November 2015 - 10:41 AM

@Gendof : the SAV file it's zc.sav 

@ywkls : i have download the last update of your quest , and i play with 2.50.2

when i go in the north overworld , not one warp work ( dawn - day ....)

in the south , it's good .

i'm block because i have to go eric catacomb and i can't .

#75 Spelunker

Spelunker

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

• Members

Posted 14 November 2015 - 11:26 AM

I updated my quest and am having the same problem. Also when you die, you restart at the next time of day. ie die at night, restart and it's dawn, etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users