Photo

'Canaria, the Upwind March' Discussion Thread

• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#76 Old Man

Old Man

• Members

Posted 16 November 2022 - 08:49 PM

I got through the Deep Spire and got the Ocarina and then I got the royal key from Queens Citadel. Now I'm stuck because I don't have the equipment to go any further. What is required for the button switches on the floor in a cave and a dungeon? I like the game, but I'm frustrated that I can't go any further. Please help.

• Joelmacool likes this

#77 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 16 November 2022 - 08:52 PM

I got through the Deep Spire and got the Ocarina and then I got the royal key from Queens Citadel. Now I'm stuck because I don't have the equipment to go any further. What is required for the button switches on the floor in a cave and a dungeon? I like the game, but I'm frustrated that I can't go any further. Please help.

Spoiler

• Joelmacool likes this

#78 Joelmacool

Joelmacool

Addicted to Overwatch

• Moderators

Posted 17 November 2022 - 05:45 PM

Spoiler

#79 Old Man

Old Man

• Members

Posted 18 November 2022 - 09:55 PM

I think I found all the ocarina spots and found the Tower of Aala, but I don't have the equipment to go anywhere there. I went to Canaria Castle and couldn't do anything there either. Everywhere I go I need a better sword, hookshot, super bombs, hammer, key in a cave, or a wand to get farther. I have 15 pieces of concrete so I must be doing something right.

• Joelmacool likes this

#80 Joelmacool

Joelmacool

Addicted to Overwatch

• Moderators

Posted 19 November 2022 - 10:39 AM

I think I found all the ocarina spots and found the Tower of Aala, but I don't have the equipment to go anywhere there. I went to Canaria Castle and couldn't do anything there either. Everywhere I go I need a better sword, hookshot, super bombs, hammer, key in a cave, or a wand to get farther. I have 15 pieces of concrete so I must be doing something right.

The better sword is in Canaria Castle; it's definitely possible to beat that dungeon with the equipment you currently have. If you could post the exact screens you seem to be stuck in (in regards to Canaria Castle), I'll be able to more appropriately point you in the right direction!

#81 Old Man

Old Man

• Members

Posted 21 November 2022 - 12:53 PM

Thanks for the help. I got the better sword and I'm now in the Shrine of Amshi. I've read the hints for the maze and tried everything but I can't figure out the solution. Help!

• Joelmacool likes this

#82 Joelmacool

Joelmacool

Addicted to Overwatch

• Moderators

Posted 21 November 2022 - 03:59 PM

Thanks for the help. I got the better sword and I'm now in the Shrine of Amshi. I've read the hints for the maze and tried everything but I can't figure out the solution. Help!

The maze path for the Shrine of Amshi (starting in the room above the one with the Save Point) is as follows:

Spoiler

Hope this helps!

#83 Old Man

Old Man

• Members

Posted 23 November 2022 - 01:05 PM

I got the Music Box and the People's Gift. I couldn't get anywhere in the Tower of Aala. I need a super bomb and wand to get further in the Secret Passageway. I can't go anywhere in the Fallen Domain. So I seem to be stuck again. This is a difficult quest.

• Joelmacool likes this

#84 Joelmacool

Joelmacool

Addicted to Overwatch

• Moderators

Posted 23 November 2022 - 01:20 PM

I got the Music Box and the People's Gift. I couldn't get anywhere in the Tower of Aala. I need a super bomb and wand to get further in the Secret Passageway. I can't go anywhere in the Fallen Domain. So I seem to be stuck again. This is a difficult quest.

Given how you already have the Music Box, you should be able to make progress in the Tower of Inda - the Wand is located there! With the Wand, you should be able to activate three switches scattered throughout the Tower of Inda, which should allow you to progress further into the Tower of Aala. To gain access to the Super Bombs, make your way south of the entire Overworld; there you'll find a cave which gives you a key for the Ocean Dungeon (to the bottom-left of the Overworld). Best of luck, and I hope this helps!

#85 Old Man

Old Man

• Members

Posted 25 November 2022 - 02:10 PM

I went into every cave that I found and haven't found a key. I went to the Ocean Dungeon and can't get in there. I've looked everywhere for that cave and can't find it. I've been everywhere many times.

• Joelmacool likes this

#86 Joelmacool

Joelmacool

Addicted to Overwatch

• Moderators

Posted 26 November 2022 - 03:24 PM

I went into every cave that I found and haven't found a key. I went to the Ocean Dungeon and can't get in there. I've looked everywhere for that cave and can't find it. I've been everywhere many times.

I'll post a few images to help you along your way:

Spoiler

Hope this helps, and feel free to ask for help if you get stuck in the future!

#87 Zoldeus

Zoldeus

• Members

Posted 05 December 2022 - 07:22 AM

Hi, I'm pretty much at this exact point in the game, I have just entered the ocean dungeon. I'm just a bit confused if I'm doing things in the intended order. Is this dungeon the one which has the second gift (after the first one in the dark crypt)?

#88 Joelmacool

Joelmacool

Addicted to Overwatch

• Moderators

Posted 05 December 2022 - 09:05 AM

Hi, I'm pretty much at this exact point in the game, I have just entered the ocean dungeon. I'm just a bit confused if I'm doing things in the intended order. Is this dungeon the one which has the second gift (after the first one in the dark crypt)?

Technically speaking, if following the order I made the dungeons, the order should be: Dark Crypt, Tower of Inda/Aala, and then Colossus' Culvert to finish. You don't need to follow this order at all though, so don't worry about deviating from that order, since the three dungeons were designed to be completed in any order you wish! 

#89 Zoldeus

Zoldeus

• Members

Posted 06 December 2022 - 11:30 AM

I'm now in the Fallen Domain after finding the three gifts. I'm in a room with a orange wizzrobe, which is seemingly invincible to all my equipment? How can I defeat this guy?

Edit: I now found three of these guys, all in rooms in the very basement...I have no idea how to get past them. I explored everything else I could, because I thought that maybe I have to find something in this dungeon to fight them....but it seems there is nothing.

Edit 2: Wow...I found the way forward. It was the double-bomb-secret path, where you first bomb your way into a room with a chest - but right beside the chest there is ANOTHER wall you can bomb. I only figured this out after looking really, really meticulously at the maps of the different floors .

Edited by Zoldeus, 07 December 2022 - 08:16 AM.

• Joelmacool likes this

#90 Joelmacool

Joelmacool

Addicted to Overwatch

• Moderators

Posted 07 December 2022 - 01:33 PM

I'm now in the Fallen Domain after finding the three gifts. I'm in a room with a orange wizzrobe, which is seemingly invincible to all my equipment? How can I defeat this guy?

Edit: I now found three of these guys, all in rooms in the very basement...I have no idea how to get past them. I explored everything else I could, because I thought that maybe I have to find something in this dungeon to fight them....but it seems there is nothing.

Edit 2: Wow...I found the way forward. It was the double-bomb-secret path, where you first bomb your way into a room with a chest - but right beside the chest there is ANOTHER wall you can bomb. I only figured this out after looking really, really meticulously at the maps of the different floors .

Apologies for not seeing this in time! Glad you managed to solve the puzzle, that bomb-able wall is probably the sneakiest in the quest...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users