Photo

Flow of Time Remastered (Dawn Update: Soon)

• Please log in to reply
914 replies to this topic

#61 Obderhode

Obderhode

There is great power in knowledge.

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 04:47 PM

Sure thing zcfan. Do you notice the four green crystals on the top of the mountain? They intersect at a point and if you bomb it, it will reveal some stairs. I can take a picture if you need.

#62 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 04:48 PM

Yeah, Im also stuck on death mountain.

I got the magical boomerang from the cave, but then have no idea where to go and what to do with it.

Found a switch on the left side of the mountain, it raised a peg. Then nothing...

#63 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 04:49 PM

Sure thing zcfan. Do you notice the four green crystals on the top of the mountain? They intersect at a point and if you bomb it, it will reveal some stairs. I can take a picture if you need.

ya i do 3 to the right and one on the left by it self

#64 Obderhode

Obderhode

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 04:49 PM

Use hookshot to bring yourself to the peg. It has a texture to it like the wall decorations in the Tower of Time you could hookshot to.

@zcfan:

Out of curiousity, did you find the Timeshift Serenade song yet? :)

#65 Neobullseye

Neobullseye

Junior

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 04:53 PM

Yeah, Im also stuck on death mountain.

I got the magical boomerang from the cave, but then have no idea where to go and what to do with it.

Found a switch on the left side of the mountain, it raised a peg. Then nothing...

Take a close look at the texture of said peg. Didn't you see that texture before somewhere?

Edit; Also, as far as fixing the Pegasus Boots Chipping Bug goes: Can't you simply move the two plants up one or two tiles?

Edited by Neobullseye, 11 August 2014 - 04:53 PM.

#66 Obderhode

Obderhode

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 04:55 PM

zcfan, try a regular bomb here:

bombspotfw.png

@Neobullseye:

That should do it. I was hoping to be able to solve it scripting wise, but I can just mask it that way instead. :D

• OnleyZelda likes this

#67 Neobullseye

Neobullseye

Junior

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 04:59 PM

@Neobullseye:

That should do it. I was hoping to be able to solve it scripting wise, but I can just mask it that way instead. :D

No problem. I have a tendency to decomplicate things. Why bother jumping through hoops when you can just grab the hoop and move it a few feet out of the way, right? :P

EDIT: Oh, by the way, I found what might by a tile error on Death Mountain (Past). It's one screen to the right of where you first get out of the cavern leading up to it, at the bottom of two mountain 'pillars' right next to each other on the right side of said screen.

I'll make a pic of it tomorrow, when it's not Stupid o'Clock.

Edited by Neobullseye, 11 August 2014 - 05:04 PM.

• WindRobe likes this

#68 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 05:01 PM

Use hookshot to bring yourself to the peg. It has a texture to it like the wall decorations in the Tower of Time you could hookshot to.

@zcfan:

Out of curiousity, did you find the Timeshift Serenade song yet? :)

no i havnt and i found that secret entrace now looking for a woodcutter for wood so goron can make the raft for a 200 price and the only wood guy i know of is the one in the forest but all he says link good luck on ur journey or something like that

Edited by zcfan, 11 August 2014 - 05:04 PM.

#69 SyrianBallaS

SyrianBallaS

Defender

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 05:18 PM

I think theres a tile error here

f9Eyt3b.pngLmthLaR.png

#70 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 05:43 PM

http://postimg.org/image/nbpg5pgz5/

Ok how am I suppose to get this key?

The pillar it is in is in the past, but the future version is cracked. Tried super bombs… didn't work...

Edited by Joki, 11 August 2014 - 05:54 PM.

#71 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 06:05 PM

http://postimg.org/image/nbpg5pgz5/

Ok how am I suppose to get this key?

The pillar it is in is in the past, but the future version is cracked. Tried super bombs… didn't work...

u need to get the pegasus boots to destroy that piller

Edited by zcfan, 11 August 2014 - 06:05 PM.

#72 Spelunker

Spelunker

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 06:49 PM

@Spelunker:

I think I know what the issue is. In B1F (the biggest floor where you fought Blue Aquamentus) go on the right side to the room where there is a bomb wall that you can't break. Notice that the two green statues are looking across the room. Simply blow up the wall on the other side and it will allow you solve a pretty simple color block puzzle that lowers the red tiles on that floor, freeing the bubble.

I spent about a half hour in B1F looking for that room. Turns out it's in B2F. I got the power bracelet now and a key. Looking for B4F I guess.

Also what is in this room?

V7Dk8X8.jpg

#73 Obderhode

Obderhode

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 06:58 PM

I think theres a tile error here

f9Eyt3b.pngLmthLaR.png

That would be a mistake I make, lol! Some of guys would make phenomenal game testers, I'd never find some of these things. :)

@Spelunker:

That room actually had the compass. All you have left of the dungeon is 1F. Go outside and push the rock two screens above the main entrance (as long as you got the key three screens south of the one you took a picture of).

#74 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 07:06 PM

Still no luck finding wood for the goron to make the raft, any hints or clues to find that wood.

#75 Obderhode

Obderhode

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 07:20 PM

Just revisit the woodcutter in Gly'cov Forest who sold you some wood the first time. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users