Origin

Rating: 4.59/5 (55 ratings)
Photo

Origin (1st and 2nd quest re-envisioning)

• Please log in to reply
514 replies to this topic

#46 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 26 July 2007 - 03:39 PM

must have received some bad info from Gamefaqs, because they are all saying the magic book was in level 5, not level 4. x_X So in place of the book, its the boots. And for level 5, the magic book is there. Not that it makes much of a difference since level 8 has the wand.

#47 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 26 July 2007 - 04:37 PM

Thanks Bowser I've already found the first treasure and were I'm stuck is getting the map or the 2nd treasure.
I'm in need of more magic as it seeems to go down quickly and I've found a few caves with candles but I'm not able to either open a door in the cave or figure out where the treasure is. What am I missing to do ?

#48 fireice

fireice

Junior

• Members

Posted 26 July 2007 - 06:03 PM

how do you get in to level 1?

and IF it is bombs where are they?

#49 Bowser Blanchette

Bowser Blanchette

Tatsumi is ready to roll!

• Members

Posted 26 July 2007 - 06:10 PM

QUOTE(fireice @ Jul 26 2007, 07:03 PM) View Post

You just answered your own question. Find a shop in the east to get some bombs or kill the Moblins as well. Make sure you enter Level-1 with the arrows.

Fireice are you playing the 1st quest of Origin or the 2nd quest of Origin?
Future references make sure you say the name of the dungeon you're in please. It'll be easier that way.

#50 Deathbringer

Deathbringer

Master

• Members

Posted 26 July 2007 - 06:11 PM

QUOTE(fireice @ Jul 26 2007, 07:03 PM) View Post

Blue Octoroks and Level 2 Moblins carry bombs. You can also buy them in stores but that's not recommended.

#51 Blues Singer

Blues Singer

Senior

• Members

Posted 26 July 2007 - 06:57 PM

Hi BB, where can I buy a key? Looked all over. It seems when I went into LV5 I got 1 key and I guess I opened the wrong door first.

#52 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 26 July 2007 - 07:06 PM

No, you're not stuck, you can get two keys without any level items. So keep searching for the second key.

#53 Blues Singer

Blues Singer

Senior

• Members

Posted 26 July 2007 - 07:28 PM

Thanks DFW, found the other one. Didn't even see that.
But the shutter door after I used the first key, (where I got the map) doesn't open. Have looked around and find no other way to go up. Am I lame today or what? I know I'm missing something here. I have bombed, arrowed, boomered, slashed, hookshotted,burned, everthing in this room. Tried to move the block to.Something has to open the door. (I just know I'm going to say DOH!!!, when I get your answer.

I did get the hookshot

EDIT::: Still can't find a way....All my experience just went down the tube. What am I not doing right??

EDIT EDIT::: Maybe another entrance outside??

EDIT EDIT EDIT::: Well it looks as though Chrais got it on page 3. I don't get it..

Edited by Blues Singer, 26 July 2007 - 09:04 PM.

#54 Bowser Blanchette

Bowser Blanchette

• Members

Posted 26 July 2007 - 09:07 PM

QUOTE(Blues Singer @ Jul 26 2007, 08:28 PM) View Post

Thanks DFW, found the other one. Didn't even see that.
But the shutter door after I used the first key, (where I got the map) doesn't open. Have looked around and find no other way to go up. Am I lame today or what? I know I'm missing something here. I have bombed, arrowed, boomered, slashed, hookshotted,burned, everthing in this room. Tried to move the block to.Something has to open the door. (I just know I'm going to say DOH!!!, when I get your answer.

I did get the hookshot
EDIT::: Still can't find a way....All my experience just went down the tube. What am I not doing right??
EDIT EDIT::: Maybe another entrance outside??

EDIT EDIT EDIT::: Well it looks as though Chrais got it on page 3. I don't get it..

Use the Hookshot on light gray blocks and the statues and certain lanterns in Level-5.

No, there is no second entrance.
Look at the walls very carefully for cracks in them.

#55 Blues Singer

Blues Singer

Senior

• Members

Posted 26 July 2007 - 09:52 PM

DOH!!

Thanks BB, I have never had anything so frustrating,, BRRRRRRR!! Even used the hookshot cause I thought it would be logical because I just got it. Must be getting Alls-himers.
I'll have to try tommorow, hubby grabbed my computer and is playing Lost Isle,, I need a brain rest anyway. Thanks again.

Edited by Blues Singer, 26 July 2007 - 09:53 PM.

#56 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 27 July 2007 - 06:49 AM

not sure exactly where you are Blue, but if I'm guessing correct, its the map room with the spinning Beamos. Bomb its base and a new block should appear that you can move to open the north door. Keep on the lookout for OTHER Beamos in the quest that do not follow your movements.

#57 Bowser Blanchette

Bowser Blanchette

• Members

Posted 27 July 2007 - 10:48 AM

In the second quest of Origin, in Level-8: The Red Mile, where can I find the Magical Key and the Boss Key?

#58 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 27 July 2007 - 11:11 AM

did you find the magic key of the first quest? icon_razz.gif

Anyhoo, the boss key, you need to head to the middle left of the far left column of rooms where a staircase will take you on the path you need to use 2 normal keys to get your boss key.
Magic key is well hidden, and you're probably going to have to make two trips through the dungeon to get it. (Consider that a hint)

#59 Zenith

Zenith

Old Guard

• Members

Posted 27 July 2007 - 12:19 PM

Stuck in the first quest. In Level 9, gone everywhere that the first set of passages takes me, found 3 keys & the Compass, and everything seems to either lead to a dead end or go in a circle.

#60 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 27 July 2007 - 01:03 PM

go bomb some Ganon visages. (and no not his statues)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users