The Hero of Dreams help thread

• Please log in to reply
2294 replies to this topic

#2236 JetBox

JetBox

Wizard

• Members

Posted 03 September 2012 - 02:03 PM

I need help cause there is a glitch. After I beat the Cerbat Shrine, in the dream, I pressed F6 and saved. Later, when I played again, I got link in the black room with the spinning triforce next to him. It is supposed to say stuff I think, but it says nothing the whole time. I can't do anything at all. Any Help, cause i don't want to start over.

#2237 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 03 September 2012 - 02:20 PM

Argh... I've played through this whole quest, and It's absolutely AMAZING, though i can't say I've beaten it since the Ganon battle is impossible to win... and looking around this thread, i can safely blame that on ZC 2.50 RC3 >_>

That was indeed a bug with RC2 as someone had mentioned that. However, I thought they had fixed that in RC3... I will have to look at that but it is indeed a bug with the player.

I need help cause there is a glitch. After I beat the Cerbat Shrine, in the dream, I pressed F6 and saved. Later, when I played again, I got link in the black room with the spinning triforce next to him. It is supposed to say stuff I think, but it says nothing the whole time. I can't do anything at all. Any Help, cause i don't want to start over.

Hmmm... I never heard of this bug. So in the Dream, you saved... I will have to look at that, as I thought I covered those, I will post soon with a fix hopefully, but let me look at it.

#2238 Umbra

Umbra

Tonberry

• Members

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:14 PM

First off, great quest! I've actually played and beaten it completely on RC4, so that one works fine mostly. icon_smile.gif
Secondly, the end of Eagle Hell...uberderp...AARGH!!! That can't be the end! If it is, what's the point of playing this? icon_eek.gif Please just tell me that CoE is starring Link... icon_blink.gif
Thirdly, I'm needing help with something. I can't find the Lens or Farore's Wind. I could use the Lens for Grave Cave, which is confusing me greatly, and the warp spell to... warp. (Derp much.)
Lastly, is that blocked off area in Citadel just for decoration, or can you get there? If you can get there, great. If not, WHY THE SHOP?!? THAT IS REALLY TAUNTING ME! For all I know they could be selling 10 HCs for a rupee, the Magic Wallet, Bomb Bag, ect. for a song, and generally making me look like a schmuck for buying anywhere else... Either way, thanks for such a great game. Good luck with EotM and CoE... and get started. It looks like RC4 could be the last before the full 2.5 release.

#2239 Dawnlight

Dawnlight

My name is NOT Jason!

• Members

Posted 04 September 2012 - 09:32 PM

"BUG! BUG! BUG! I SEE A BUG!" - Shoelace during the stream.

During Shoelace's Livestream

#2240 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:52 PM

First off, great quest! I've actually played and beaten it completely on RC4, so that one works fine mostly. icon_smile.gif

Nice, I haven't tested it in RC4, so this is good to know.

Secondly, the end of Eagle Hell...uberderp...AARGH!!! That can't be the end! If it is, what's the point of playing this? icon_eek.gif Please just tell me that CoE is starring Link... icon_blink.gif

It was just an extra that I put in the update, just to it gives more of a lead in to my future quests. But I don't want to give too much away. But the extra ending does have a huge lead in. But yes, there will be a Link in CoE.

Thirdly, I'm needing help with something. I can't find the Lens or Farore's Wind. I could use the Lens for Grave Cave, which is confusing me greatly, and the warp spell to... warp. (Derp much.)

There is no Farore's Wind or Lens of Truth in my game. Farore's Wind was not in there because I don't want there to be any sequence breaking. And Lens of Truth didn't work very well because of my tile warping (as I used that a lot).

Lastly, is that blocked off area in Citadel just for decoration, or can you get there? If you can get there, great. If not, WHY THE SHOP?!? THAT IS REALLY TAUNTING ME! For all I know they could be selling 10 HCs for a rupee, the Magic Wallet, Bomb Bag, ect. for a song, and generally making me look like a schmuck for buying anywhere else... Either way, thanks for such a great game. Good luck with EotM and CoE... and get started. It looks like RC4 could be the last before the full 2.5 release.

Citadel was a big planned area in my game. But, sadly, I didn't make it as I ran out of Dmaps. So, yeah, you are unable to get there. Sorry. I am looking very forward to the release of 2.5. And I will do my damnest to make sure those two games are released. icon_biggrin.gif

"BUG! BUG! BUG! I SEE A BUG!" - Shoelace during the stream.

FIXS IT AND SNAPS IT IN TWO!!!

So I tried every attempt, and I could not recreate this... Do you know how this happened or where exactly you were, because I can't figure it out. Was this on RC4 or 2.10?

#2241 coolgamer012345

coolgamer012345

🔸

• Members

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:20 PM

Hey, I am playing this game and I am stuck, I am in Fort Wilfblin but I don't know how to get past the guards there, I somehow got past the ones in a courtyard like area but I am inside and cant figure out how to get past the guard in the basement floor 3, He is in about the center of the map if that helps, And I am using ZC 2.50 build 24 if that helps any. Oh and this the best game I have played so far.

#2242 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:27 PM

Basement floor 3... Okay, I think there is only one guard there.  I would say use the candle to burn the tree. :D

Thanks for playing the game by the way.  I really hope the game works in 2.50 build 24.  I only tested it in 2.10, so I am not sure if bugs may arise since the game was meant for 2.10.  I will cross my fingers for you.

#2243 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:37 PM

Basement floor 3... Okay, I think there is only one guard there.  I would say use the candle to burn the tree. :D

Thanks for playing the game by the way.  I really hope the game works in 2.50 build 24.  I only tested it in 2.10, so I am not sure if bugs may arise since the game was meant for 2.10.  I will cross my fingers for you.

You don't need to worry about testing it on 2.5. I played this quest from palm island to eagle hell TWICE. And I found NO bugs. And I'm using 2.5, too. 

Really wonderful quest. Hope your next is just as awesome!

#2244 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 30 June 2013 - 05:25 PM

That's great news to hear.  I just don't know if the release of 2.5 and the build 24?? that he was talking about is any different.  But great great news to hear. :D

#2245 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 30 June 2013 - 05:59 PM

That's great news to hear.  I just don't know if the release of 2.5 and the build 24?? that he was talking about is any different.  But great great news to hear. :D

That would be the final release of 2.50 I do believe so.

#2246 coolgamer012345

coolgamer012345

🔸

• Members

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:10 PM

Thanks, I am stuck again, I am in the "Inferno" and I cant find a key for the door in the canter room on the far left of the map, I hope you know where I am talking about. Edit never mind, someone had the same problem and I got through the dungeon.

Edited by coolgamer012345, 01 July 2013 - 12:15 PM.

#2247 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:02 PM

Excellent.  Also, if you need any help, I have a walkthrough on my Youtube channel.

#2248 coolgamer012345

coolgamer012345

🔸

• Members

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:19 PM

Hey I am trying to find a key in Level 4 but I cant find it, I found the one in a treasure chest in the bottom left of the map surrounded by Brown/Tan blocks but I cant find the other one, Thanks for any help.

Edited by coolgamer012345, 01 July 2013 - 08:20 PM.

#2249 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:26 PM

Hey I am trying to find a key in Level 4 but I cant find it, I found the one in a treasure chest in the bottom left of the map surrounded by Brown/Tan blocks but I cant find the other one, Thanks for any help.

There is one key at the left of the entrance. It's in a chest which are blocked by green blocks. Push the statue on the left to lower it, and that should be your first key. BTW, the music in that level is pretty epic right? 

#2250 coolgamer012345

coolgamer012345

🔸

• Members

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:37 PM

Ya the music is great, But you are talking about the wrong key, I am talking about the key in the room to the left of the one your talking about. I already used the key your talking about.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users