FF Update #13

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Flying Fish

Flying Fish

King of the Fish

• Members

Posted 28 June 2017 - 08:52 AM

This is the Latest News from Freaky Fish Productions (do not mind this inside joke).

I have return from the dark depths of the ocean to bring you a update for LoW. With getting over the giant hurdle called school I now have more time to focus on this project more than i have been. What i have accomplished this week was more than what i have done since the last update. I have the southern section of main city complete and waiting the story elements and will start the north section (this city is quite large). Boltfox has started the production of the title screen because he has gotten some free time also. Once that is done LoW and possibly ToC might get a title screen face-lift (LoW is in a desperate need of one a black screen with text will not cut it). I have been updating the sound track for the game and finding music that suites the game's style. Updates should also will come more regular and we might have a functional demo for people to have at it. I may have been gone for awhile but that doesn't mean I was neglecting the quest and have been looking at some of the possibilities for new approaches to the quest.
Once Bolt finishes the title screen I should have the demo ready by then.

May the Flying Fish be with you, signing off.
V/r
Flying Fish

• Deedee, Soma C. and CimFighter like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users