Bug Reports

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 AdmiralJaden

AdmiralJaden

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 30 September 2016 - 04:21 PM

I'm making this thread so if anyone finds a bug in game, they can report it here. I didn't find any when I play tested it before release, but that doesn't mean there are none. So if you find a bug, feel free to submit a comment here to tell me about it, and I will do my best to find a solution for future release.
  • judasrising likes this

#2 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 01 October 2016 - 12:40 PM

I'm making this thread so if anyone finds a bug in game, they can report it here. I didn't find any when I play tested it before release, but that doesn't mean there are none. So if you find a bug, feel free to submit a comment here to tell me about it, and I will do my best to find a solution for future release.

I only noticed this:

the old man here is walkable

1a.png

1b.png

And it is the same in the shop also ....

Edited by judasrising, 01 October 2016 - 12:45 PM.

• AdmiralJaden likes this

#3 AdmiralJaden

AdmiralJaden

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 02 October 2016 - 01:34 AM

Yikes! That definitely isn't supposed to happen in either case. But the good news is, that's easily fixed on both accounts.

The shop you're referring to is the one on the island, correct?

• judasrising likes this

#4 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 02 October 2016 - 12:39 PM

Yikes! That definitely isn't supposed to happen in either case. But the good news is, that's easily fixed on both accounts.

The shop you're referring to is the one on the island, correct?

yes i mean the shop on the island...

#5 AdmiralJaden

AdmiralJaden

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 02 October 2016 - 03:07 PM

Excellent. I know what happened as well. Both of those were made using the room type and guy type, rather than an NPC tile and an empty guy, so I should be able to fix that for final release.

#6 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 07 October 2016 - 10:44 AM

In the aqueduct, basement 2, you get stuck in the rooms and have to f6 to continue when you go back to check them out for anything missed. There are a few rooms in the B2 that I haven't found and I don't know where to go next.

Edited by Mister Snooze, 07 October 2016 - 11:29 AM.

#7 AdmiralJaden

AdmiralJaden

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 07 October 2016 - 09:01 PM

In the aqueduct, basement 2, you get stuck in the rooms and have to f6 to continue when you go back to check them out for anything missed. There are a few rooms in the B2 that I haven't found and I don't know where to go next.

I'll have to retest that then, might even need to resubmit the demo if it's too bad. Thank you for reporting that.

EDIT: Ah! I found part of the problem, there's actually only 3 rooms in B2 (boss room and treasure room being two of them), but the DMAP shows more than that. I missed that before when changing the dungeon layout. That was my fault

#8 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 08 October 2016 - 12:06 AM

So was that the end of the demo? When you go outside the dungeon the fins no longer show up on the sub screen.

Edited by Mister Snooze, 08 October 2016 - 12:33 AM.

#9 AdmiralJaden

AdmiralJaden

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 08 October 2016 - 06:05 AM

So was that the end of the demo? When you go outside the dungeon the fins no longer show up on the sub screen.

That part sounds like another small bug (fins disappearing), but yeah the Aquaduct is the last dungeon in the demo, the rest (after beating the boss and getting the crystal) was left open so everyone could also take a closer look at the rest of what was being built.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users