FF Update #7

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Flying Fish

Flying Fish

King of the Fish

• Members

Posted 04 April 2016 - 06:50 AM

This is the Latest News from Freaky Fish Productions (do not mind this inside joke).

A lot of progress has been made with the overworld and is sitting at 90% and the main city is at 25% completion status. Just got some sections of the overworld that will be addressed when I develop the dungeon for that area since it will only be accessible through the dungeon. I have started the design for the main city and completed most of the recoloring of the imported graphics to be able to use them in the purezc tileset 2.5 (This alone is a huge time killer). Once the city is complete I will be moving on the cave and building portion which is another very big project because of the size of the over world and how it most of the cave system will play into traveling in this game, since there will be no swimming and thus no water passageway like there was in Tower of Courage. Bolt is in process of developing new sprites and with his schedule it has been a slow process (This is one of the biggest factors that is holding up a release of a demo for LoW, along with me having overworld issues earlier). We currently have been testing the overworld and no bugs have been reared their ugly head yet. Hopefully we will have the main city done this week and be able to move on. Once the main city, cave/buildings, and a dungeon is complete we should be able to have a demo release of the game for people to have a look the world of Valanaar and what LoW has in store for the PureZC community.

V/r
Flying Fish
  • Deedee, Soma C. and Joca like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users