Zelda

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 LinkFan212

LinkFan212

EVERYDAY is a BIG DAY

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 05:52 PM

28 years ago on this day of February 21, the very first, magnificent The Legend of Zelda game came out. And on that day, the video game world changed massively...

Hello all, LinkFan here with another awesome topic. Today marks a VERY, SUPER DUPER, IMPORTANT day. The Legend of Zelda is now... 28 years old! YAY

So what do I think about this? Well I'll first look on it on the general way. If it wasn't for that day, I would've been an actual cool kid...
No no no, I'm not goin' into that crap. Actually, I am glad that day happened. If it wasn't for the series, I bet I'd be bored a lot more. Being that my interest is sword fighting and all... Also, that series has inspired me in many ways. It's got me more in shape (Hehe, you may be thinking, "But wouldn't make you out of shape?" Well no. That series inspired me to run and work-out and crap like that xD). If it wasn't for this series too, this topic wouldn't exist!! If it wasn't for the series, Zelda Classic wouldn't exist! Maybe that Assassin Creed game that was inspired by "The Wind Waker" wouldn't exist either! So just know, this series did do a lot for a lot of stuff.

So what do you guys think? How did the epic series, The Legend of Zelda change your life? Was it in a bad or good way? Tell me in the comments about that, and also tell me if I forgot anything else it changed in the world of gaming, or in the world in reality!

One more thing...

Happy Birthday, The Legend of Zelda! :D

#2 JetBox

JetBox

Wizard

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 06:08 PM

Here's a cake to celebrate.

tumblr_lue83dppDB1qhl1q0o1_1280.jpg

• LinkFan212 likes this

#3 MoscowModder

MoscowModder

Sometimes lurking. Rarely posting.

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 06:26 PM

Wait... Skyward Sword was the 25th anniversary game.

Does that mean Skyward Sword is now 3 years old?!

Dang, time flies!

#4 SUCCESSOR

SUCCESSOR

Apprentice

• Banned

Posted 21 February 2014 - 06:44 PM

Wait... Skyward Sword was the 25th anniversary game.

Does that mean Skyward Sword is now 3 years old?!

Dang, time flies!

Almost. In November it will be 3 years old.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LoZ!

#5 David

David

Fallen leaves... adorn my night.

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 21 February 2014 - 07:08 PM

Happy Birthday, the Legend of Zelda! :D

#6 Demonlink

Demonlink

Lurking in the shadows...

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:11 PM

Wait, really?! Holy cow, time passes real fast! Happy birthday to my loving LoZ! Without you, who wonders what I would be doing right now! (Probably homework, meh) :lol:

• LinkFan212 likes this

#7 anikom15

anikom15

Dictator

• Banned

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:45 PM

No games have better atmosphere than the Zeldas! Good job Nintendo for making a solid series of video games.

#8 ekolis

ekolis

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 22 February 2014 - 04:04 AM

How did Zelda change my life? Hmm... Well I guess it helped me bond with my sister! When she was a toddler, I'd play Wind Waker, and she was absolutely ENTRANCED! She asked to play, but I explained that she wouldn't understand the game because she couldn't read. So she just sat and watched me and my brothers play.

Fast forward about 8 years, and now she's playing Wind Waker herself, and absolutely loving it! She's asking me for help when she gets stuck, and having fun exploring every nook and cranny. Though she did recently get distracted by other games such as Super Mario 3D World... :)

edit: though, it was kind of sad - I didn't get her the HD remake, so we had to delete my brother's old save file so she could play... :( My brother didn't mind though, because he'd already beaten the game once or twice. He's the kind of guy who plays games to DEATH. He got Pokemon FireRed when I had a GBA, and played it on my GBA, and once he beat it, since he didn't get a chance to play multiplayer, he just erased his save and started over!

Edited by ekolis, 22 February 2014 - 04:07 AM.

• LinkFan212 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Zelda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users