• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#16 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 26 December 2013 - 07:50 AM

Been seeing the Promised Lands playthrough, you're doing pretty good! I'm still back in Level 6 though lol.

#17 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:22 AM

Been seeing the Promised Lands playthrough, you're doing pretty good! I'm still back in Level 6 though lol.

Thanks. I suggest you to look for a sword upgrade before attempting Level 7. :)

#18 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:32 AM

Thanks. I suggest you to look for a sword upgrade before attempting Level 7. :)

Yep, I'm gonna be looking at your videos for reference if I get stuck somewhere (it's going to happen, I know it)

And sword upgrade huh? Will look for that.

Edited by EddyTheOliveira, 26 December 2013 - 08:33 AM.

• Avaro likes this

#19 )-( Marchland Malady )-(

)-( Marchland Malady )-(

)M( Still No Tombs In The Sims 4 )M(

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 08:51 PM

Are you skilled enough to take on Fun In The Sun: 8-Bit Extraordinaire and Fun In The Sun 2: Shadow Of The First? No one has ever made a complete video walk-through for either one of them.

#20 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:47 AM

Are you skilled enough to take on Fun In The Sun: 8-Bit Extraordinaire and Fun In The Sun 2: Shadow Of The First? No one has ever made a complete video walk-through for either one of them.

Not yet they haven't, I may be the first though :P

If I can get to it fast enough...

#21 )-( Marchland Malady )-(

)-( Marchland Malady )-(

)M( Still No Tombs In The Sims 4 )M(

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:35 PM

Not yet they haven't, I may be the first though :P

If I can get to it fast enough...

I wish you the best of luck with those two quests. Be warned, DarkMatt doesn't answer questions concerning his quests too often (and when he does, his answers are usually cryptic.)

#22 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 30 December 2013 - 07:28 AM

I wish you the best of luck with those two quests. Be warned, DarkMatt doesn't answer questions concerning his quests too often (and when he does, his answers are usually cryptic.)

Yeah I know, the first quest isn't blind for me though as I've played it already. 2nd on the other hand... good luck to me >_>

And Avataro, if you're planning a playthrough of those 2, good luck too.

Edited by EddyTheOliveira, 30 December 2013 - 07:29 AM.

#23 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 07:42 AM

"Fun in the Sun" II: Shadow of the First looks like a very good quest, judging from the screenshots. :D

Looks like not a lot of people rated it yet, so I think I'm gonna do a playthrough of it sometime after I finished beta testing that one quest I'm beta testing for and the playthrough of Promised Lands.

• David likes this

#24 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:42 AM

"Fun in the Sun" II: Shadow of the First looks like a very good quest, judging from the screenshots. :D

Looks like not a lot of people rated it yet, so I think I'm gonna do a playthrough of it sometime after I finished beta testing that one quest I'm beta testing for and the playthrough of Promised Lands.

In that case, good luck! You're going to love the quests, trust me.

#25 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:19 PM

Alright, Promised Lands is getting closer to the end. The playlist goes up to part 10 now, where I do a great deal of progress in Level 8, the final dungeon. Go here to see the playlist: http://www.youtube.c...e_KlixlwbXRbmfh or use the link in the first post. The tenth part is over 2 hours long, so prepare for lot's of gameplay in these videos! :D

The next video is something that one of Air Luigi's posts inspired me to do.

Although I don't have any idea about how your custom bosses work, those type of bosses are aging bad compared with the new scripted bosses. In my experience playing old 1.92/2.10 quests, the custom bosses tend to be a bit overcomplicated and unnatural, and not fun at all (there are exceptions). They aren't "real bosses" after all. And the questmaker take a loooooong time making them, and in my opinion, rarely worth the effort. Custom bosses aren't as amazing as back in the day, and they take more time than an scripted boss.

This made me do a video of me fighting all bosses of my very first quest ever, Tower of Shadows.

The final video of this update is the official trailer of my main project. It is the same trailer that I revealed to you in the expo.

Hopefully I'll be able to announce the completion of the Promised Lands walkthrough as well as more of these short gameplay videos of quests in the database by next time!

Check out the first post for links to the videos! :)

#26 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 18 February 2015 - 09:21 AM

Jamian's next masterpiece is out and I can't help it but post my playthrough of it. It's going to be uncommented, so it's less entertaining than Let's Plays from other people, but I hope poeple will like it anyways. The videos themselves will be shorter and I will have youtube annotations at the beginning and the end of each video to tell you my plans and reflect what I have done in the video, etc.

Here's the link to the playlist: https://www.youtube...._1LPGkNhoWQ5uou

The first 2 videos are up. :)

Edited by Avataro, 18 February 2015 - 09:37 AM.

• Eddy likes this

#27 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 20 February 2015 - 04:52 PM

Just uploaded 2 more parts for the Forbidden City walkthrough. It's going really well. I'll be trying to get as much as possible in the quest and maybe I can even get 100%. (doubt it)

#28 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 26 February 2015 - 04:27 PM

Just released 2 more parts of my walkthrough, where I get to Level 3 and play a bit of the dungeon. I have 3 more videos recorded that will be up tomorrow. They'll feature Level 3 in it's entirety. I'm enjoying this quest a lot and it's getting better and better.

https://www.youtube...._1LPGkNhoWQ5uou

Edited by Avataro, 26 February 2015 - 04:28 PM.

#29 trudatman

trudatman

one point nine hero

• Members
  • Location:State Of Love And Trust, The United State Of Amorica.

Posted 21 March 2015 - 03:53 PM

more, please!
  • Avaro likes this

#30 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 07 April 2015 - 09:34 AM

Over the past few weeks, I've only uploaded very few videos and I'm sorry about that. But now I've got up to part 22, which features me loosing against the boss of Level 4. I have to say, Level 4 really wasn't my favourite dungeon in this quest, but it's nicely made regardless. Here's the playlist: https://www.youtube...._1LPGkNhoWQ5uou

Also, here's a walkthrough of a quest project demo by AtrusW0nder, called Legend Has It:  https://www.youtube....h?v=F0RduRIp4UM

Edited by Avataro, 07 April 2015 - 04:50 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ZC

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users