Boss Tile Request

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 Alestance

Alestance

Saint Alestance - Eliminator of the ZGP format

• Members

Posted 21 May 2008 - 04:05 PM

I've nothing better to do, and if Zemious wouldn't mind fixing my mistakes, then you'll have something truly spectacular.

#32 AgentLym

AgentLym

• Zelda and Pokémon Master •

• Members

Posted 21 May 2008 - 05:27 PM

I've nothing better to do, and if Zemious wouldn't mind fixing my mistakes, then you'll have something truly spectacular.

Who, me? If so, reply to the new topic I'm about to create! icon_razz.gif

#33 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 21 May 2008 - 05:36 PM

QUOTE(ZebraStallion @ May 21 2008, 01:31 PM) View Post

Russ: Is it okay if I add a nucleus type thing also? The item in the level I'm using it in is the hookshot, so I want Link to use the hookshot to pull out the nucleus.

Add whatever you want to it. It's basically public domain. I just needed it for KttH's first boss.

#34 Zemious

Zemious

Magicite: Bahamut

• Members

Posted 22 May 2008 - 11:31 PM

QUOTE(AgentLym @ May 21 2008, 04:58 PM) View Post

Wow! How do you guys do that! Do you whip somethin up in Paint then import it? I gotta know how you do it!

And, if you guys aren't tired of spriting, I have a few bosses that need to be made....

You don't have to make all of them, though. Just perhaps make a base for one (or all) and I could shade it or something...?

I'm horrible at drawing from scratch on the computer...

I use a spriting program called Tilestudio, and Gale Studio for cropting my sprites.
I'd really like to finish my quest before spriting for anyone, its about to be finished any day now.

#35 AgentLym

AgentLym

• Zelda and Pokémon Master •

• Members

Posted 23 May 2008 - 04:39 PM

I use a spriting program called Tilestudio, and Gale Studio for cropting my sprites.

Ah. I'll google 'em.

I'd really like to finish my quest before spriting for anyone, its about to be finished any day now.

Sure, no problem! I'm in no rush for any sprites! (well, not yet, at least icon_razz.gif )

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users