Photo

Megaman or Pokemon

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

Poll: What kind of quest should I create?

What kind of quest should I create?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Oxox Genral OF Darkness

Oxox Genral OF Darkness

• Members

Posted 04 July 2005 - 02:57 PM

I really need help for this one. When Petoe gives out the Megaman Dr wily's revenge Director cut tiles, I wanted to make a megaman quest. But my freind Said that he could give me a Pokemon Tileset. Which type of quest should i create?

#2 Comix

Comix

Hello.

• Members

Posted 04 July 2005 - 03:04 PM

Well, I am currently making a Pokemon quest, so I don't know if you want to make one like mine.

I voted Megaman because... I think that would be cool.

Good luck,

Comix

#3 Papa

Papa

Disruptive and obnoxious member since 2005

• Members

Posted 04 July 2005 - 06:51 PM

Well, there is already a MegaMan game out now; but Comix is currently working on a Pokemon game. Not to say there's not room for more than one of ANY kind of game; just look at how many different LOZ clones are out there icon_biggrin.gif . So really, its just a question of preference. Which one would YOU rather play? Ask yourself this as a player, not as a programmer. But honestly, I could probably go for another MM game right now. As long as you DO add some custom tiles of your own to the game. Plus, the MM-style game leaves much more room for flexibility in creation. Just read some old posts and see how creative Comix had to get for his Poke-style game. MM should be quite easier overall to design, so it gets my vote.

TO Comix: Not to say the pokemon game ISN'T a good idea. I'm a big fan of the pokemon vg's myself. And I can't wait to check yours out. The above-mentioned creativity issues guarantee that it'll be a fun game. So quit reading my lame post and GET BACK TO WORK!! icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif Just kidding.

~adomlee~

#4 toaofgamecube

toaofgamecube

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 04 July 2005 - 07:04 PM

Pokemon would be ruleosome. If you can actually get a pokemon tileset, well... that would be worth it!

#5 lord_jamitossi

lord_jamitossi

Wizard

• Members

Posted 04 July 2005 - 07:40 PM

I'd prefer Pokemon, just because there aren't any pokemon games out right now. And I'm not sure just how soon Petoe plans on releasing the MM tiles, either.

#6 Hunter P Brown

Hunter P Brown

Deified

• Members

Posted 05 July 2005 - 07:14 AM

A Pokemon Quest is always good. But then again, so would be a Mega Man game. But since we already have a Mega Man game...a friggin awesome Mega Man game, I say for Pokemon.

#7 Mr.Descer

Mr.Descer

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 05 July 2005 - 09:26 AM

You should make a Megaman quest since Petoe's tileset kicks butt! icon_wink.gif And I will kick his butt if he doesn't release the set in a week as he promised!

#8 NineLives

NineLives

Boom. Zoom. Dakota.

• Members

Posted 05 July 2005 - 10:20 AM

MEGAMAN!!!! (ROCK MUSIC) MEGAMAN!!! ROCKMAN!!!!
though it would be better if there is a megaman X quest...

#9 Oxox Genral OF Darkness

Oxox Genral OF Darkness

• Members

Posted 06 July 2005 - 08:37 PM

Well since currently Megaman wins I guess i can try to make a megaman and a Pokemon Quest. [Thats double the work for me, and if you want a demo when it comes out please post here.]

Current Progress:

Tiles:0%

[Techinally: 0%]

#10 fatdude

fatdude

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 16 July 2005 - 10:19 AM

QUOTE(lord_jamitossi @ Jul 4 2005, 06:40 PM)
And I'm not sure just how soon Petoe plans on releasing the MM tiles, either.

He says very soon like in a couple of weeks....

#11 Aaron

Aaron

AKA partymetroid

• Members

Posted 16 July 2005 - 10:36 AM

I say combine elements from both games :P.

EDIT: Clicked off emoticons... cause I dislike the "Razz" emoticon <_<;.

Edited by blaster_master, 16 July 2005 - 10:37 AM.

#12 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 16 July 2005 - 12:28 PM

I've not seen any Pokémon tileset yet, and I prefer MegaMan much more anyways. Plus, I don't think a Pokémon quest would even turn out well.

#13 fatdude

fatdude

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 16 July 2005 - 12:38 PM

COMIX is doing one. Plus there are two in the tileset database....Not good but there....

#14 Moldorm

Moldorm

Magus

• Members

Posted 16 July 2005 - 12:53 PM

I voted Pokemon because...because...because...you could mae a Pokemon White which could follow up to PB.

#15 cousinoer5

cousinoer5

Ohana#0055

• Members

Posted 18 July 2005 - 02:35 PM

My vote is megaman I hope there will be a lot more of those come up after petoe releases his Mega Man tile set.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users