Kirby's Adventure Tileset

• Please log in to reply
253 replies to this topic

#46 Zemious

Zemious

Magicite: Bahamut

• Members

Posted 08 July 2008 - 12:19 PM

I just need to see the colors you're using all together, I guess its the main palette.

#47 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 08 July 2008 - 12:22 PM

Isn't Yogurt Yard the fourth level/area thingie? If it is, didn't I send those to you?

#48 Feenicks

Feenicks

still the harpy guy

• Members

Posted 08 July 2008 - 12:41 PM

Yogurt Yard is the fifth area.
And I might make one or two enemies or bosses or something for this. Maybe...

#49 AgentLym

AgentLym

• Zelda and Pokémon Master •

• Members

Posted 08 July 2008 - 12:46 PM

The fourth level is Grape Garden, I believe... The fifth is Yogurt Yard, sixth is Orange Ocean, etc...

Well, the main palette is... incomplete. It's basically the default palette (for Z1) with c-set 6 fixed for pink Kirby. I don't really know what I'll do with that palette until I rip all the enemies, bosses, and special effects...

If you want, you could try to do a little somethin-somethin with it...? Maybe I could make it 8-bit style? Maybe just, like, 3 shades of tan, 3 shades of pink, 3 shades of blue, etc... (Kirby's Adventure comes with everything in 3 color shades: light-color, original-color, and dark-color.... I think. That's how it works with the actual levels and such icon_razz.gif )

Btw, you can find my AIM account ID in my personal profile. I might get on sometime...

#50 Joe123

Joe123

Retired

• Members

Posted 08 July 2008 - 12:55 PM

Yeah, I can sort out what to do for the subscreen, shouldn't be too hard.
Won't be until after freezing enemies is sorted out though, cause all enemies need to be frozen while the subscreen is open.

Writing enemy scripts isn't going to be very fun >_<

Edited by Joe123, 08 July 2008 - 12:56 PM.

#51 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 08 July 2008 - 12:58 PM

QUOTE(Pheonix @ Jul 8 2008, 11:41 AM) View Post

Yogurt Yard is the fifth area.

Sorry, major brain fart on my part. icon_sweat.gif

#52 Zemious

Zemious

• Members

Posted 08 July 2008 - 01:00 PM

Well, I'm going to make the subscreen with my own custom palette, you can recolor it once you grab it.

#53 AgentLym

AgentLym

• Members

Posted 08 July 2008 - 03:16 PM

Alrighty.

Well, now for the music. Does anyone have a complete music archive for KA? I've checked VGMusic, but it has a bunch of remixes and stuff... not the real songs. Also, I can't find the title screen music... It would probably be better if it was arranged ahead of time.

I've also checked Galbadia Hotel and a bunch of other places, but still no luck. I did find one promising one, but it's a torrent and for some reason, it won't download...

Any help?

#54 Joe123

Joe123

Retired

• Members

Posted 08 July 2008 - 05:37 PM

Sound effects are important too.

#55 Zemious

Zemious

• Members

Posted 08 July 2008 - 08:41 PM

Tell me what ya think! ^_^
IPB Image

The text is really easy to edit, its font: System

#56 AgentLym

AgentLym

• Members

Posted 08 July 2008 - 08:43 PM

Ah, yes. Can't forget about the sound effects. icon_razz.gif

And I probably won't be able to get any screenies up until Saturday or Sunday... taking yet another vacation. This time to Niagara Falls! Never been there before... icon_heh.gif

I'm very sorry about that... I didn't have much time to work on it today, and I'm gonna leave early tomorrow for the plane. I'm gonna ask my parents if laptops are acceptable on plane rides... hopefully so. But no promises. It's pretty unlikely that I'll even be able to take my laptop even if it is acceptable on the plane... so.... yeah.

Sorry again... Totally forgot about this. And guess what! I have to take my actual Drivers Test next Monday! For the whole week... Then... I'll probably talk my mom into signing me up for a day-camp on the Unreal Tournament engine with ID tech camps... Then I'm going to Surf Camp.... then.... so far August is free for me.

Hopefully you guys understand. icon_wink.gif

Perhaps ask blaman to set up some screenies?

By the way, blaman, I haven't done anything to the QST file you sent me. (as stated above, I didn't have much time icon_razz.gif ) So, what you have is exactly the same as what I have. (Joe123 has it also) If you deleted it... well... you can find it in my Signature.

Thanks guys! Sorry again again! See you guys on Saturday... or maybe tomorrow, if my hotel has wireless and I brought my laptop. icon_wink.gif

========EDIT=========

@ Zemious:

Wow! Did you make that yourself? Besides the misspelling in 'there' and 'tackel', that would be an excellent subscreen! I may fix the 'Ability Box' thing... I don't know. What do you guys think?

Good job! Thanks!

Edited by AgentLym, 08 July 2008 - 08:48 PM.

#57 Zemious

Zemious

• Members

Posted 08 July 2008 - 08:46 PM

I only ask that Blaman send Joe123 the tileset so he can work on it and that he take over in your steed, grabbing tiles and stuff. icon_razz.gif

I really want to see this thing get finished so I can work in it.
Blaman, if you don't feel like grabbing anymore, I'll be happy to take over bro .. but just keep us updated daily.. seriously. icon_wink.gif

Edited by Zemious, 08 July 2008 - 08:48 PM.

#58 AgentLym

AgentLym

• Members

Posted 08 July 2008 - 08:50 PM

Yeah, I sent Joe123 the tileset, so blaman doesn't have to worry about it.

Also, Zemious, I give you permission to work on my tileset (found in my Signature [in the freewebs thing], btw).

Thanks for all the help!

========EDIT========

By the way, I'm pretty sure that the QST file found in the free webs thing is the most recent. Blaman or Joe (or you, Zemious, if you do work on it) could update it while I'm gone. That would be extremely helpful to me!

Thanks again guys!

Edited by AgentLym, 08 July 2008 - 08:52 PM.

#59 Zemious

Zemious

• Members

Posted 08 July 2008 - 08:52 PM

This is the most uptodate right, if so then I'll put a LOT of tiles into it.

[edit]

Lulz .. your edit explained my question. :3

Edited by Zemious, 08 July 2008 - 08:53 PM.

#60 AgentLym

AgentLym

• Members

Posted 08 July 2008 - 08:56 PM

Cool beans! icon_thumbsup.gif

Well, I'm signing off now. Don't know if I'll get on in the morning or not, but I'll definitely be back Saturday! (still have to see if I can bring my laptop along on the ride)

Thanks again, everybody! (for the one-bazillionth time icon_razz.gif )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users