Making Life Easier

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Fire Wizzrobe

Fire Wizzrobe

Master

• Members

Posted 02 June 2009 - 06:38 PM

Is there any way to get more than one tile from the pages onto the selector on the main quest building screen?

#2 Plissken

Plissken

What's with these homies dissing our girls?

• Members

Posted 02 June 2009 - 06:46 PM

Highlight a bunch of them and press M, this will put the those tiles in combo slots but with the same properties.

#3 AgentLym

AgentLym

• Zelda and Pokémon Master •

• Members

Posted 02 June 2009 - 07:02 PM

But be sure to use just four tiles at a time... otherwise, if you select, say, a 4x2 tileblock and press "M", it'll move all the tiles from the first one selected, across the row, then to the next row, all the way to the last tile selected... I dunno why that happens, but, it does. So you can't move, like, a 4x8 tile block efficiently without over-writing about an entire combo page! icon_razz.gif

Or is there a way to do that efficiently? icon_heh.gif

#4 Christian

Christian

Summoner

• Members

Posted 02 June 2009 - 07:13 PM

Can someone explain to me how you do this?

I did'nt know we could do that.That would make MY life easier icon_razz.gif

How do you highlight a bunch of tiles?

#5 AgentLym

AgentLym

• Zelda and Pokémon Master •

• Members

Posted 03 June 2009 - 02:45 PM

Well, just go to Quest->Graphics->Tiles, then click on the first tile you want to transform to a combo. Now hold the 'Shift' key and click on the fourth tile after the one you previously clicked on. Now you should have a row of four tiles with little blinking squares around each one. (so you'll have 4 blinking squares, as if you had selected all four at once... which is essentially what you have done). Then, press 'M' (make sure that you don't have any tiles in the clipboard when you do this... otherwise, it'll Move the tiles somewhere). It'll bring you to the combo pages, and you scroll down to where the tiles to be seen as combos. Click the combo you want the first tile selected to be, then click 'Done'. It'll bring up a combo editing screen, where you can set the solidity, animation, and all that stuff for ALL the tiles you have combo-fied! Pretty handy! icon_wink.gif

Hope that helps!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users