"the god of power" help thread

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#61 jccarratl

jccarratl

Junior

• Members

Posted 25 January 2011 - 06:21 PM

Thank you FerentzRocks! That was the correct path. I'm moving again. Yes!!

#62 zcgranny

zcgranny

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 26 January 2011 - 07:53 AM

Hi. I am in level 3; I have the hookshot and the boss key; I cannot get to the boss door. I have bombed all the items in the room, struck them with sword, boomerang, and fire, and bombed with both red and blue bombs. Nothing works. Also tried pushing everything, and walking through walls. What am I missing? Thanks.

#63 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 27 January 2011 - 01:08 AM

Hi zcgranny I'll start this quest tomorrow
hope you give me a hand
Bu I see my friend Ferenzrocks around here,, so I feel safe
Hope is no to hard,, since you are a good player and see you are in troubles??
icon_eek.gif icon_blink.gif
-

QUOTE(zcgranny @ Jan 26 2011, 06:53 AM) View Post

Hi. I am in level 3; I have the hookshot and the boss key; I cannot get to the boss door. I have bombed all the items in the room, struck them with sword, boomerang, and fire, and bombed with both red and blue bombs. Nothing works. Also tried pushing everything, and walking through walls. What am I missing? Thanks.

#64 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 27 January 2011 - 11:35 AM

QUOTE(zcgranny @ Jan 26 2011, 06:53 AM) View Post

I believe you walk though the top wall. It is not in the middle of the wall though it is a little to the left of the middle where you walk though. It is hard to be sure because in this quest you can't go back and look.

#65 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 28 January 2011 - 12:35 AM

I have done virtually all of Level 4, including acquisition of the hammer, but I cannot for the life of me find the boss key to finish the level.

#66 zcgranny

zcgranny

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 28 January 2011 - 02:46 AM

Thank you Artistic!

#67 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 28 January 2011 - 03:24 AM

QUOTE(FerentzRocks @ Jan 27 2011, 11:35 PM) View Post

I have done virtually all of Level 4, including acquisition of the hammer, but I cannot for the life of me find the boss key to finish the level.

From the entrance go 2 rooms up, the room you need to get to get the key is to the right. I don't think you can go right there so you'll have to work your way around to that screen. When you get to that screen there are two lighten small pillars either walk though or bomb. Sorry I don't remember but it is between those two small pillars you have to go.

QUOTE(zcgranny @ Jan 28 2011, 01:46 AM) View Post

Thank you Artistic!

Your welcome! icon_smile.gif

Edited by Artistic, 28 January 2011 - 03:24 AM.

#68 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 28 January 2011 - 07:17 PM

found the boss key already??
- icon_blink.gif

QUOTE(Artistic @ Jan 28 2011, 02:24 AM) View Post

QUOTE(FerentzRocks @ Jan 27 2011, 11:35 PM) View Post

From the entrance go 2 rooms up, the room you need to get to get the key is to the right. I don't think you can go right there so you'll have to work your way around to that screen. When you get to that screen there are two lighten small pillars either walk though or bomb. Sorry I don't remember but it is between those two small pillars you have to go.

QUOTE(zcgranny @ Jan 28 2011, 01:46 AM) View Post

Thank you Artistic!

Your welcome! icon_smile.gif

#69 Fox_Of_The_Wind

Fox_Of_The_Wind

• Members

Posted 30 January 2011 - 09:45 AM

What sould I have after getting level 3 done? Becasue I am stuck now. I am traped in the outer world around level 3.

Should I be useing Zelda 2.10? becasue that is what I am useing.

forget it

Edited by Fox_Of_The_Wind, 04 February 2011 - 04:08 PM.

#70 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 02 February 2011 - 09:10 PM

Even with the lens, I'm not seeing how to access the L6 boss door.

Edit: Never mind. I have no idea why I tried everything else in my inventory but not that. I was sure I had.

Edited by FerentzRocks, 02 February 2011 - 09:20 PM.

#71 jccarratl

jccarratl

Junior

• Members

Posted 03 February 2011 - 05:00 PM

I am also in Level 6. Went all the way right, found the key and teh money. Went all the way left to the Boss Door. Can't get toward the top. Can't find the lens or the Boss key. Tried bombing everywhere. Tried shooting columns and walls like earler. Tried the candle everywhere thinking I'm in the Ice Pyramid and something should melt. Any help would appreciated.

#72 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 03 February 2011 - 05:36 PM

QUOTE(jccarratl @ Feb 3 2011, 04:00 PM) View Post

I am also in Level 6. Went all the way right, found the key and teh money. Went all the way left to the Boss Door. Can't get toward the top. Can't find the lens or the Boss key. Tried bombing everywhere. Tried shooting columns and walls like earler. Tried the candle everywhere thinking I'm in the Ice Pyramid and something should melt. Any help would appreciated.

In the room that is one screen to the right of where the boss door is try bombing the right corner. I think this is right! There are places that aren't in the middle of the wall to bomb in this quest.

#73 jccarratl

jccarratl

Junior

• Members

Posted 03 February 2011 - 06:26 PM

Thanks Artisitc, but I've carpet bombed that room 15 bombs at a time and can't hit the spot. I'll keep trying other spots. If you recall anyting else, please advise. Thanks so much!!

#74 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 04 February 2011 - 12:10 AM

QUOTE(jccarratl @ Feb 3 2011, 05:26 PM) View Post

Thanks Artisitc, but I've carpet bombed that room 15 bombs at a time and can't hit the spot. I'll keep trying other spots. If you recall anyting else, please advise. Thanks so much!!

I was wrong about bombing it. Try shooting the column in the right corner with a arrow. You might have to kill all the enemies first.
IPB Image

#75 jccarratl

jccarratl

Junior

• Members

Posted 04 February 2011 - 07:13 PM

Yep, I feel really dumb but one shot produced one large hole in the wall. I know that I shot arrows everywhere in that room but obviously not at that corner. Thank you very much!!! And we're off again looking for more bad guys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users