• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

#121 arieltap

arieltap

Adept

• Members

Posted 17 February 2015 - 05:41 PM

-right side, bomb the stairs in the outer path's end

Thank you CastChaos! This is the only one that does not make sense to me. Can you be more specific? The lens shows nothing in the area I think you're referring to...

NVM (got it!)...

Edited by arieltap, 17 February 2015 - 05:57 PM.

#122 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 18 February 2015 - 02:12 PM

I am trying out all the endings. First A1 and now I am in Covervania. This is where I have been but I am stuck. Can you see what I am missing?

zelda091_zpsejbxlhos.png

#123 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 18 February 2015 - 02:37 PM

Where does one get that final sword?

#124 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 18 February 2015 - 02:51 PM

Hm, actually, it seems you never went left in Covervania from the first intersection. There floor borders partially cover the note signs you need to use your flute on.

The last sword is in Grain. There are two arrows at the southeast and at the north part, they point to the same spot. Superbomb that spot.

#125 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 18 February 2015 - 03:23 PM

The last sword is in Grain. There are two arrows at the southeast and at the north part, they point to the same spot. Superbomb that spot.

Been in there but I guess it was too soon, I'll go back

#126 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 18 February 2015 - 04:06 PM

What else am I missing. Seems like a lot of spaces are still empty.

zelda092_zpsahqpjroo.png

#127 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 18 February 2015 - 04:34 PM

Got that monster wallet hehe, found Hufnn Village. Got the wand and chain, Did the D2 ending and the A1 ending

Edited by Mister Snooze, 18 February 2015 - 07:27 PM.

#128 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 18 February 2015 - 06:21 PM

What is the mirror crystal?

Am I understanding that I am not supposed to pick this up?

zelda094_zpsv0qwfkmi.png

#129 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 19 February 2015 - 04:03 AM

That is the mirror shield, your (non-retur) ticket to the D1 ending. But many females will hate you all around, even in some other ending areas.

So, let's see what you miss...

-item from the end of the Oasis level (the one that requires the L2 hammer to go anywhere inside)

-optional itemclass you get by finding real hidden areas in a low and a high level dungeon. Look at the map of L03 carefully, especially considering the same of rooms (corridors) and remember what you did there.

-a majestic secret item (like the blood drop and the wand'n'chain). As I understand, you got the majestic secrets already, since you couldn't go to Silver otherwise. As you went back for the wand'n'chain, you need to go back for a certain other item, too.

-optional item you get in a penultimate dungeon with wits. I meant it the last item to get and only by truly hardcore players, but then I needed to realize it has a witty extra way to get it

+ all secret missable items. They would occupy some empty spots (like the bottom middle among the use items and the two slots next to the magic key among the equipment slots), also some are upgrades to already existing items. If you ever watch SCKnuckles' LP where he gets all the endings and fills all the slots of the secret missable items, know that even he hasn't got ALL missable secret items. Some are high tier and you need to get a missable secret item, use it to get another missable secret item then use that to get another missable secret item and finally use THAT to get a highest tier missable secret item.

Have fun!

#130 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 19 February 2015 - 11:22 AM

That is the mirror shield, your (non-retur) ticket to the D1 ending. But many females will hate you all around, even in some other ending areas.

So, let's see what you miss...

-item from the end of the Oasis level (the one that requires the L2 hammer to go anywhere inside)

-optional itemclass you get by finding real hidden areas in a low and a high level dungeon. Look at the map of L03 carefully, especially considering the same of rooms (corridors) and remember what you did there.

-a majestic secret item (like the blood drop and the wand'n'chain). As I understand, you got the majestic secrets already, since you couldn't go to Silver otherwise. As you went back for the wand'n'chain, you need to go back for a certain other item, too.

-optional item you get in a penultimate dungeon with wits. I meant it the last item to get and only by truly hardcore players, but then I needed to realize it has a witty extra way to get it

+ all secret missable items. They would occupy some empty spots (like the bottom middle among the use items and the two slots next to the magic key among the equipment slots), also some are upgrades to already existing items. If you ever watch SCKnuckles' LP where he gets all the endings and fills all the slots of the secret missable items, know that even he hasn't got ALL missable secret items. Some are high tier and you need to get a missable secret item, use it to get another missable secret item then use that to get another missable secret item and finally use THAT to get a highest tier missable secret item.

Have fun!

Geez your way over my head, your talking to an average (older player who tries hard) but nevertheless I don't understand much of what you say. Found where the B and C endings are. As for watching SCK's LP I have limited access to internet as I live deep in the mountains.

#131 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 19 February 2015 - 12:05 PM

" I live deep in the mountains"

That's... potentially interesting. I live on top of mountains, too. (Unless you mean living deep "inside" mountains.)

If you don't mind heavier spoilers, I can get more specific:

-item from the end of the Oasis level (the one that requires the L2 hammer to go anywhere inside), so, northwest of Grain. It's dungeon item was the best arrow, if you beat it all the way, you get one of the items you miss

-L03, north corridor. Bomb left, just as you did with a similar south corridor

-L06, south from start, in the majestic secret area. You definitely seen it, just you probably haven't killed all enemies there

-Babylon. A statue keeps shooting fireballs, reflect them back to the odd shield.

That's all you miss in this playthrough. Next time you can get more by not getting flute, fire racket and magic shield for as long as possible, also by not having the L1 hookshot and L1 hammer at the very same time.

Fortunately, Valami is not just for hardcore players. I really could have made something that indicates which dungeons you found and which you haven't and how many items are still in there, but I wasn't THAT script-heavy back in 2013 and in the beginning of 2014.

#132 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 19 February 2015 - 02:52 PM

If you don't mind heavier spoilers, I can get more specific:

Thank you! This has been a wonderful game, loads of fun and you are certainly a great game maker. If you would download them on ZC I could give you that deserved 5 star rating and maybe more people would show interest. Although we all played Ballad of BL and many of your older ones and you were good then as well so where are those players??? :D

" I live deep in the mountains". (Unless you mean living deep "inside" mountains.)

No, but I would love to meet those who do. :teehee:

Edited by Mister Snooze, 19 February 2015 - 02:47 PM.

#133 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 19 February 2015 - 03:05 PM

"I could give you that deserved 5 star rating"

And others could give the non-deserved 0s. You think there's no a several years long history behind me not submitting into databases, especially not this one? Especially ever since for example that "displayed rating isn't mathematical average of invidual ratings" rule and all the bull.

Where have all the BB players vanished through the ages? Wish I understood. When I'm releasing a quest can't you hear my SOS?

"No, but I would love to meet those who do."

Especially if they still have internet. :O

#134 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 20 February 2015 - 12:49 PM

"I could give you that deserved 5 star rating"

And others could give the non-deserved 0s. You think there's no a several years long history behind me not submitting into databases, especially not this one? Especially ever since for example that "displayed rating isn't mathematical average of invidual ratings" rule and all the bull.

Where have all the BB players vanished through the ages? Wish I understood. When I'm releasing a quest can't you hear my SOS?

"No, but I would love to meet those who do."

Especially if they still have internet. :O

When I'm releasing a quest....

Notify me via PM any time a new one comes out. I would love that! Or even to beta test (I might not be the best but i would do my best).

#135 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 20 February 2015 - 04:00 PM

I see what looks like the hover boots in south school but can't figure out how to get them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users