Photo

Where can I find a version of ZC to play Souls of Wisdom?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 xenomicx

xenomicx

Zelda Arcade

• Members

Posted 28 October 2022 - 09:01 PM

I have a copy of Souls of Wisdom, but cannot get it to open in any of the downloads on zeldaclassic.com. I read NewJourneysFire said it was made on Zeldaclassic 2.11 build 18 (550-beta), but I can't find that version anywhere.

#2 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 29 October 2022 - 09:21 AM

That is an ancient version, a pre-2.5 alpha build. Given that, it should likely work just fine in any 2.5 build (such as 2.5.2, or 2.53). Probably would work fine in 2.55 even, but if you're really worried, stick with 2.5.2/2.53.

#3 xenomicx

xenomicx

Zelda Arcade

• Members

Posted 29 October 2022 - 02:46 PM

That is an ancient version, a pre-2.5 alpha build. Given that, it should likely work just fine in any 2.5 build (such as 2.5.2, or 2.53). Probably would work fine in 2.55 even, but if you're really worried, stick with 2.5.2/2.53.

I've tried every download and nothing will open it. Maybe it's a bad copy of soulsofwisdom. Not sure where to get a new copy since that site is down

#4 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 03 November 2022 - 03:20 PM

I've tried every download and nothing will open it. Maybe it's a bad copy of soulsofwisdom. Not sure where to get a new copy since that site is down

I Could Play it Very Well on 2.53 and I Used The Version From Zelda Classic.com so far there you could be found a Working Version :D

#5 xenomicx

xenomicx

Zelda Arcade

• Members

Posted 05 November 2022 - 02:27 PM

This issue has been resolved: https://www.zeldacla...ting/entry/249/

I found a copy of the quest on zeldaclassic.com. Been here for 12 years and just now found out there is a database on there....LMFAO!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users