#31 Jared

Jared

Deified

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 26 January 2011 - 06:17 PM

QUOTE(nicklegends @ Jan 26 2011, 02:52 AM) View Post

QUOTE(Lynker @ Jan 25 2011, 01:00 PM) View Post
And, (If no one gets offended) I don't really feel attracted to the opposite sex... icon_neutral.gif

Okay, never feel ashamed about that. It's like being left- versus right-handed. Why should your existence offend anybody? I'm gay, and it's not easy, but the less guilty I feel and the less worried I am about offending others, the happier I become.

Thanks, that helped a lot! icon_biggrin.gif
I'm also left handed icon_lol.gif

Another weird thing I can do is crack my toe if my foot is laying out straight. I can do it without stopping, too!

#32 Geoffrey

Geoffrey

Chosen One

• Members

Posted 26 January 2011 - 06:20 PM

QUOTE(Lynker @ Jan 26 2011, 06:17 PM) View Post
Another weird thing I can do is crack my toe if my foot is laying out straight. I can do it without stopping, too!

Yeah, I can crack my toes without touching them too. Creeps people out a lot, especially when they aren't expecting it. icon_razz.gif

#33 Jared

Jared

Deified

• Members

Posted 26 January 2011 - 06:30 PM

Also, if I do it fast enough, I can hear it a lot o.o
It's creepy, but fun to do! xD

#34 Adem

Adem

-

• Members

Posted 26 January 2011 - 06:32 PM

I can crack almost every joint in my body, as well as that eye thing MO mentioned...Actually, it's often something I need to do, otherwise I get extremely uncomfortable. My wrists, hands, fingers, toes, feet, ankles, elbows, shoulders...I was trying to pick the ones that require it the most, but as I've been typing this, I've actually cracked every single one of the aforementioned. I try not to do it too much when there's people around, but sometimes I do it. Also, I can crack my fingers by merely stiffening and moving them. It's probably not healthy, but if I don't do it at least every now and then, I actually get to a point of discomfort where I can't sleep.

#35 Jenny

Jenny

Hero of Time

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 26 January 2011 - 06:49 PM

I have a secret,

In real life, I had a cat, who recently died, but when he did i wasn't like, that upset as when my dog died, and i kind of hate myself for that

Edited by Yoshidude, 26 January 2011 - 08:27 PM.

#36 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 26 January 2011 - 07:28 PM

QUOTE(Lynker @ Jan 26 2011, 03:17 PM) View Post

And, (If no one gets offended) I don't really feel attracted to the opposite sex... icon_neutral.gif

Okay, never feel ashamed about that. It's like being left- versus right-handed. Why should your existence offend anybody? I'm gay, and it's not easy, but the less guilty I feel and the less worried I am about offending others, the happier I become.

Thanks, that helped a lot! icon_biggrin.gif
I'm also left handed icon_lol.gif

Me too. icon_smile.gif Left-handed, that is.

That reminds me of a hilarious one-act play I saw a long time ago called "Removing the Glove." It's all about this kid who is left-handed and has kept it a secret for years, because in the world of the play people are intolerant against "lefties... er, sorry, left-handed individuals."

Anyway, did you mean an absence of attraction or a different preference? Occasionally there comes a person who just isn't interested in either gender.

QUOTE(Lynker @ Jan 26 2011, 03:17 PM) View Post

And, (If no one gets offended) I don't really feel attracted to the opposite sex... :|

Thanks, that helped a lot! :D
I'm also left handed :lol:

Me too. :) Left-handed, that is.

That remind

#37 Koh

Koh

Tamer Koh

• Members

Posted 26 January 2011 - 08:16 PM

Sometimes, I act as though my character Cecil is with me. May seem crazy to some people, but I consider it role-playing, and wishful thinking =). It'd be cool to be able to hang out with your characters, right?

#38 Geoffrey

Geoffrey

Chosen One

• Members

Posted 26 January 2011 - 08:36 PM

QUOTE(Koh @ Jan 26 2011, 08:16 PM) View Post

Sometimes, I act as though my character Cecil is with me. May seem crazy to some people, but I consider it role-playing, and wishful thinking =). It'd be cool to be able to hang out with your characters, right?

Well, it's not too weird. Might I suggest buying a dog? You see the asylum currently has vacancy and I don't want you to end up in there. Just joking, of course. Or am I? :evillaugh:

QUOTE(nicklegends)
My little secret: I don't care for bacon. I'll eat it if it comes on my plate, but I never crave it.

I really don't understand how you live. Bacon is truly beautiful. Except when you get it on the ferry, then it's over-salty and burnt. icon_frown.gif

#39 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 06 February 2011 - 12:25 PM

Here's one secret of my video recording:

I actually record more parts of walkthroughs than uploading them on Youtube.

#40 Jenny

Jenny

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 06 February 2011 - 12:28 PM

Of course its not weird, i do stuff like that sometimes, except the Cecil part

#41 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 06 February 2011 - 12:31 PM

QUOTE(Yoshidude @ Feb 6 2011, 05:28 PM) View Post

Of course its not weird, i do stuff like that sometimes, except the Cecil part

Same as me. I sometimes think somebody's around me even though nobody is. It happens to me very frequently.

#42 Jenny

Jenny

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 06 February 2011 - 12:33 PM

The same thing happens to me like there is somebody in the room with me even though there is not, maybe i'm just paranoid or something

#43 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 06 February 2011 - 12:41 PM

Yep.

Oh well, there is another secret I want to get out of the way:

Almost every video I make has a maximum of 3-4 minutes long and a minimum of 1-2 minutes. Sometimes it takes longer than that depending on how long I choose it to be.

#44 Jenny

Jenny

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 06 February 2011 - 12:55 PM

QUOTE(Eddy23911 @ Feb 6 2011, 12:41 PM) View Post

Yep.

Oh well, there is another secret I want to get out of the way:

Almost every video I make has a maximum of 3-4 minutes long and a minimum of 1-2 minutes. Sometimes it takes longer than that depending on how long I choose it to be.
Do you chose for them to be that long?

#45 Rover

Rover

slam dunk

• Members

Posted 06 February 2011 - 01:12 PM

Sometimes I act as though I am a jet engine, and buzz around my house, knocking things down. Then I go outside, and buzz around my block. Then I buzz to and from school, I hear the laughter as people enjoy my ride. I hear the babies crying as they are afraid of heights. I see people pointing fingers, whispering on how amazing I am. I see people putting their face into their hands, maybe crying, wishing they could ride the jet. I can feel the intense air, trying to blowing me back with it's powers. I do not rest. I continue to buzz, faster than a hummingbird. Then, oh then, I take off. I get off the ground, I take off and fly, fly as far as I can! I here nothing, as I am going into the sky to never return! Then, my nose starts to bleed. Then, my engine starts to leak. Then, the jet catches fire. I do not know what to do, I am prancing, panicking around, trying to find some sort of water. There is only one way. I make the riskiest move of my career, and dive, a straight nose dive, into the Atlantic Ocean. There, the fire stops. But so does my heart, as I sink to the bottom of the ocean. I can only gasp but one breath of water, which is no good. I, am forever gone, and forgotten.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users